Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 8:22:14 PM EDT
Yup, you read it right, KETTLE CORN FROM JIFFY POP!!![:D]  I went to Megalomart to get some Jiffy Pop for a camping trip tomorrow, and I saw it, and I had to have it, and I just popped it, and now it's MINE, all MINE!!!  Mmmmmm.....Pabst Blue Ribbon and Jiffy Pop kettle corn.....and one more simple man content!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:23:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't tell Imborglio- I don't think his programming can handle that...
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:40:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Humm....Kettle corn.....[:)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:43:10 PM EDT
[#3]
They've had that stuff out for a while.  I found it to be kinda nasty.  For me it is [blue]Pop Secret Home Style.[/blue]  Far and away the best of the microwave stuff.  Real kettle corn only comes from farmers markets and guns shows.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:43:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yup, you read it right, KETTLE CORN FROM JIFFY POP!!![:D]  I went to Megalomart to get some Jiffy Pop for a camping trip tomorrow, and I saw it, and I had to have it, and I just popped it, and now it's MINE, all MINE!!!  Mmmmmm.....Pabst Blue Ribbon and Jiffy Pop kettle corn.....and one more simple man content!
View Quote

Now your talking! Except the PBR. More like Tecate in a bottle![):)]

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#5]
"JIFFY POP" its an experience...not half as good as microwave but that slowly expanding tinfoil...
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:20:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Don't tell Imborglio- I don't think his programming can handle that...
View Quote

IRC he did a review of it a way back when and said it was some of the most vile kettle corn hes ever had.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought id like it, but it tasted more like popcorn with nutrasweet.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:56:39 PM EDT
[#8]
SWEEEEEEET!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:33:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I sent some orville reddenbocker microwave kettle corn with the very first gift exchange stuff over a year ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top