Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2003 9:56:01 PM EDT
I am looking for a source for rubber buckshot or rubber ball bearings for reloading shotshells. Pmc uses a 3/8" rubber shot for their rubber shotshells. Also interested in a bit larger size for loading single or double ball loads.

Thanks,
CH
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:36:28 AM EDT
[#1]
We have the German Rubber Slugs.
AMM-810 CTD AMM810 Ammo 12ga Rubber Slug 10-Rd
$4.97 for 10 rounds
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/product.asp?sku=AMM%2D810&thru=fr&mscssid=88LWTVXL7PHM8HR2JQG2FGRE2Q3QE0BB
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:48:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a box of Rubber Buckshot that is made by Sellier & Bellot.

No, Im sorry I cant sell it to you. But I am sure of you contave a S & B ammo dealer they may be able to find you some.

Good Luck!

Also, if you do buy this kind, it shoots very very well!
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:53:27 AM EDT
[#3]
If your looking for less than lethal ammo try Defense Technology.
The round is the #23RP
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:03:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Natchez (natchezss.com) stocks single and dual rubber slug 12ga cartridges, S&B manufacture (and rubber buckshot too).

Bulk rubber buckshot/slug reloading components? Dunno what to tell ya - browse kids toy stores for possible projectiles?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies. I am looking for the components themselves not loaded ammo.

Hopefully I can find them.

THanks again all who replied,
CH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top