Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/24/2016 7:45:41 PM EDT

The city went against the national trend by voting in favour of Remain - unlike vast swathes of the north of England and some Tory heartlands in the south

Londoners have called for the capital of England to breakaway away from the rest of Britain following today's vote to leave the European Union.

The city went against the national trend by voting in favour of Remain - unlike vast swathes of the north of England and some Tory heartlands in the south.

More than 2.2million London voters backed Remain compared to 1.5million in favour of Leave.

The Leave vote hit the City of London particularly hard as a day of horror saw billions wiped off FTSE 100 shares.

Frustrated Londoners have now taken to social media to ask London mayor Sadiq Khan to declare the city independent from the rest of the UK and stay in the EU.

Richard Crowest tweeted: "London, of course, voted overwhelmingly to stay. So, the campaign starts here. Independence for London within the EU!"

Fearghal Kelly added: "Currently wishing London was surrounded by water #IndependenceForLondon."

A petition on Change.org started by James O'Malley states: "London is an international city, and we want to remain at the heart of Europe.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/londoners-call-capital-break-away-8276156
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 7:48:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Let it burn.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Meanwhile Spain is accepting refugees

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#3]
This wha t happens when the foxes take over the hen house.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:19:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Hong Kong
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:21:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Its time for another european shooting war fuck all this
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#6]
It would not bother me if a British civil war started in London.

It would be very one sided once it kicked off.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:23:39 PM EDT
[#7]
What the fuck is wrong with those people? So much goddamned self loathing
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#8]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:28:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Ginger Jihad up front.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/N9IQ3wR.jpg?1

The city went against the national trend by voting in favour of Remain - unlike vast swathes of the north of England and some Tory heartlands in the south

Londoners have called for the capital of England to breakaway away from the rest of Britain following today's vote to leave the European Union.

The city went against the national trend by voting in favour of Remain - unlike vast swathes of the north of England and some Tory heartlands in the south.

More than 2.2million London voters backed Remain compared to 1.5million in favour of Leave.

The Leave vote hit the City of London particularly hard as a day of horror saw billions wiped off FTSE 100 shares.

Frustrated Londoners have now taken to social media to ask London mayor Sadiq Khan to declare the city independent from the rest of the UK and stay in the EU.

Richard Crowest tweeted: "London, of course, voted overwhelmingly to stay. So, the campaign starts here. Independence for London within the EU!"

Fearghal Kelly added: "Currently wishing London was surrounded by water #IndependenceForLondon."

A petition on Change.org started by James O'Malley states: "London is an international city, and we want to remain at the heart of Europe.

View Quote
That picture should be the only answer to any question of why the UK voted to leave or to why anyone is voting for Trump.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:34:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:36:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That picture should be the only answer to any question of why the UK voted to leave or to why anyone is voting for Trump.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/N9IQ3wR.jpg?1

You are 100% correct Sir.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:41:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The west needs to understand that they are a tribe also and they better start
to do tribal shit or they are f-ucked.

The "enlightened" crowd is being eaten alive by the savages.

View Quote

Agreed on these sentiments.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Considering that the rest of the UK is pretty much pacifist on a personal level I am not entirely certain who you are rooting for.  The jihadists have proven themselves to have zero compunction about beheading people in public and using whatever improvised weapons they can.

The natives of the UK have a fine history of defense, but recent history and indoctrination says that there will be massive casualties before they get organized on a level to deal with the jihadi.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:45:16 PM EDT
[#15]
These left wing elitists twats are the same the world over.  

Sounds like something that would have come out of Berkley or San Francisco over here.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:47:06 PM EDT
[#16]
bring on the reckoning
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:47:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

What the fuck is wrong with those people? So much goddamned self loathing
View Quote
It may be that, to a degree, but London is a cesspool of ungrateful immigrants.

You know, like if the US allowed illegal immigration for the sake of future Democrat votes. That kind of cesspool. Not that the Democrats would do such a thing.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:51:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Just one marxist city, we have too many to count.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:56:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Considering that the rest of the UK is pretty much pacifist on a personal level I am not entirely certain who you are rooting for.  The jihadists have proven themselves to have zero compunction about beheading people in public and using whatever improvised weapons they can.

The natives of the UK have a fine history of defense, but recent history and indoctrination says that there will be massive casualties before they get organized on a level to deal with the jihadi.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is exactly why I stated "once it kicked off".

London is the life and soul of England and once it is attacked on a mass scale there would be no stopping seething Brits from eliminating the threat.
Plus they would have backing.

Ring a bell ?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 9:01:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 9:03:33 PM EDT
[#21]
You lost.  Deal with it or GTFO.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 9:13:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Tough shit on them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Tough shit on them.
View Quote

Yep, just wait our turn is coming.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 9:44:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my lifetime, you will see the British people rue the day they handed over their firearms to the government to be destroyed.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 9:46:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Devil worshippers...
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:17:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Let it burn.
View Quote

It will
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:31:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Nigel Farage says that Poles,Czechs,Hungarians,Lithuanians working in the UK don't share the same culture as Britons and others from the Commonwealth. Who does he want to replace them? More Bangladeshis,Pakistanis etc. This is what I thought was and is hilarious with the charges of racism over the Brexit,the ringleader actually wants more Muslims in the UK and fewer Europeans.The owners of curry houses were overwhelmingly supporting the exit,there were articles about this that apparently nobody bothered to read!
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:34:15 PM EDT
[#28]
I vote the natives repel the invaders.  To a man.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:39:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:44:03 PM EDT
[#30]

Those signs in that picture tell you everything you need to know about their desire to assimilate into Western culture.
Our level of tolerance is going to be our undoing.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Those signs in that picture tell you everything you need to know about their desire to assimilate into Western culture.
Our level of tolerance is going to be our undoing.

View Quote

Funny how that's tolerated there but if you say anything bad about Islam it's a hate crime
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:47:34 PM EDT
[#32]
lol London. Not a country. Never a country, and full of non-Brits. I'm sure Brussels will take the Remainers.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:48:56 PM EDT
[#33]
I guess Sharia will be implemented shortly, there after.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:52:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Liberals confuse the shit out of me. Aren't these the people who are all about being fair and accepting? Don't they preach togetherness and understanding? The second they don't their way they throw hissy fits, call people names, and want to separate from their country.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:53:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Street shit needs a cleaning. Badly.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 11:04:34 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 11:31:17 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 6/25/2016 5:09:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You belive the media too much. If you think people in the uk re pacifists all I can say is you are wrong. Yeah Mavis and frank retired at number 72 would cower under their beds I might be nasty but I'm out of shape and useless trust me on this you are wrong  pacifist on a personal,level
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 5:16:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Wow, who didn't see this coming, especially after they elected that twat mayor.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 5:21:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Why is that ginger moslem wearing a police vest?
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 5:21:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Wow, who didn't see this coming, especially after they elected that twat mayor.  
View Quote

Guys this has arisen many many times. Since the fall of coal and heavy manufacturing to low cost manufacturing countries and low carbon. the service industry and a nation of shop keepers and bankers we have become. --*

Every time there is a budget or some sort of tax scandal some wannabe cockney trots out London keeps the rest of the U.K. Afloat  our economy  is bigger than the rest of the U.K. Lets secede etc etc I bet you've had it over there in New York or California

I guarantee you'll see something new if they try any Kosovo shite over here.

Anyway I've said this before independence for Yorkshire to form an alliance with free Texas
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 5:23:49 AM EDT
[#42]
V for Vendetta 2 ?
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 5:27:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Yeah, the UK will let London secede. L.O.L.

Link Posted: 6/25/2016 5:31:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Sad.  I always wanted to visit London, and a host of Historical Europe.  I never made the opportunity.

Now I won't go near the Island / continent.

My answer to this is just what it is my decade ago abandoned hometown of Shitcago...

Wall it and fill it with water/concrete.  

Well... if Jihad breaks out in GBR... you know the "safe" place.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 5:33:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Someone tell these idiots they will still be in Europe.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 5:38:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Meh,you will see the same shit in NYC, LA, and Dallas when Trump is elected.
There will even be similar pics with ethnic morons marching in the street.  Except they will be holding Mexican flags.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 5:43:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Sad.  I always wanted to visit London, and a host of Historical Europe.  I never made the opportunity.

My answer to this is just what it is my decade ago abandoned hometown of Shitcago...

View Quote

Seriously visit London yeah you'll see a lot of diversity but it's worth going for a few days. If you want to miss some of the best museums galleries history in the world because of a handful of idiots your are doing yourself a disservice
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 6:43:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Seriously visit London yeah you'll see a lot of diversity but it's worth going for a few days. If you want to miss some of the best museums galleries history in the world because of a handful of idiots your are doing yourself a disservice
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a great number of people here who won't visit California or New York out of spite.  It is a shame.

Link Posted: 6/25/2016 6:45:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Fucking cities.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 6:52:56 AM EDT
[#50]
We going to see a return of city-states? Maybe New York can get the fuck out of our country, in that case.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top