Link Posted: 6/15/2016 5:48:02 AM EDT
[#3]
No, not possible
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 5:49:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Which God are you talking about?
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 5:49:44 AM EDT
[#5]
In on what will be a pleasant thread with many polite intelligent posts.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 5:54:50 AM EDT
[#6]
You can not hate something which does not exist.

I don't hate you for believing in a god, I just feel sorry for you.

1DD
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:01:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I have yet to meet an Atheist that really gives a shit about what someone else believes.  I have been witness to believers that condemn those that don't believe though.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:01:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Nailed it. My jaw would drop if this happened. I'm a Christian btw, and I must admit I dislike a LOT of people that call themselves Christians. Their is a night and day difference between living what Christ taught, following a religion and doing what you want and just going to Church on Sunday and calling yourself a Christian.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:02:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I see what you did there...
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:12:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Nailed it. My jaw would drop if this happened. I'm a Christian btw, and I must admit I dislike a LOT of people that call themselves Christians. Their is a night and day difference between living what Christ taught, following a religion and doing what you want and just going to Church on Sunday and calling yourself a Christian.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HypoChristians.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:13:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Atheists != Antitheists
View Quote

This.

I maybe be more on the agnostic side but I love the symbolism and scripture of religion.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:32:57 AM EDT
[#12]
lol
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:36:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

1) there is no God

2) They hate Him
View Quote
And 3) like CrossFit folks, they are obligated to repeatedly tell you about 1 & 2.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:41:53 AM EDT
[#14]
As a Christian I can honestly say I've met atheists who are better people than some Christians.  The atheists that annoy me are the ones who are hell bent on removing anything to do with religion from the public eye.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:43:09 AM EDT
[#15]
I bet this one gets locked before the previous one
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:44:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have yet to meet an Atheist that really gives a shit about what someone else believes.  I have been witness to believers that condemn those that don't believe though.
View Quote

You don't think Richard Dawkins doesn't care *intensely* about what you, I, and everyone else believes and won't be satisfied till everyone agrees with him?

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:45:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:46:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:50:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Certainty is a myth.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:52:41 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

As a Christian I can honestly say I've met atheists who are better people than some Christians.  The atheists that annoy me are the ones who are hell bent on removing anything to do with religion from the public eye.
View Quote
I'm an atheist and that annoys me as well.  Its a waste of time and money.

Here is an idea, lets leave all the existing monuments up, and not build new ones.

That way tax payers don't have to pay for demolition of the old ones, court battles, or new ones in the future.
But liberal assholes have to have something to sue about, so they do.  Pricks.

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:53:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yea which religion is best religion?

I'm so confused!
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:55:00 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

He's right ^^^ and the OP is very emotional.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:58:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
And 3) like CrossFit folks, they are obligated to repeatedly tell you about 1 & 2.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) there is no God

2) They hate Him

Unlike the religious who keep their beliefs to themselves

As been said before, I've never met an atheist who gives a shit about their non-belief nor do they give a shit about telling others about their non-belief.

The assertions quoted above are emotionally fueled fiction. Ironically, a common tactic taken from the progressives playbook.

You guys must HATE BlackRifle76. (Or however he spells his screen name). He's continually spamming GD with his beliefs.

Oh....wait....he believes in the same thing you do.....so that's different.

Correction: Emotional and hypocritical.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:59:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:07:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I can't remember the last time I had discussion about religion outside of arfcom.
View Quote

because god has abandoned NY.

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:08:39 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I can't remember the last time I had discussion about religion outside of arfcom.
View Quote

Are you an atheist?
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Here is an idea, lets leave all the existing monuments up, and not build new ones.

That way tax payers don't have to pay for demolition of the old ones, court battles, or new ones in the future.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with you. Some people just want to be assholes and trolls no matter what religion they are.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:12:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Did an atheist steal OP's girlfriend at church camp?

Why is this thread done so often?
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:23:16 AM EDT
[#29]
I have a feeling the OP hates Atheist more than the majority of them care about god. Like everything else if it creates drama the news will push the story. Not every gun owner is a terrorist, not every religious person is a zealot, not every atheist is a militant asshole who subscribes to their own form of religion.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:27:29 AM EDT
[#30]
In general, 10% of a population are complete, total, and utter assholes. Atheist, Christian, whatever, it doesn't matter. Another 10% are amazingly great people. You'd gladly let them fuck your sister. But as with customer service, the shitty interactions are the ones that stick with you. Receive good service, you might tell a friend. Receive terrible service, you'll tell everyone you can. That's human psychology, we tend to focus on negative interactions.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:31:42 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
Me neither.  I could practically forget religion existed if muslims weren't always in the news.

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:35:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Atheists != Antitheists
View Quote

Atheist - Using the evidence provided, believe there is no gods or supernatural beings

Antitheist - Usually an atheist, but actively against organized religion or belief in the supernatural.

Agnostic - Someone that believes nothing is known, or can be known about the supernatural, claims neither belief or disbelief.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:37:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) there is no God
2) They hate Him

I have never once had an Atheist knock on my door and ask to talk to me about not finding god.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I have never once had an Atheist knock on my door and ask to talk to me about not finding god.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1) there is no God

2) They hate Him

lol, speaking of that I just got a free Mormon bible from some door knockers.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:41:32 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1) there is no God

2) They hate Him

Never had one knock on my door, but I've been called to stupid to live by antitheists.

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:44:37 AM EDT
[#36]

*click-click-click.........click..click*
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:46:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
1) there is no God
2) They hate Him
View Quote

nothing to hate, but you guys are amusing.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:48:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) there is no God
2) They hate Him

Yet it was a believer that made the initial post. How odd...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:00:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good question. Most of us Christians are so arrogant we forget there are millions of different gods in the Hindu religion alone. The smart thing to do is reference the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Then people know who your referring to and it's biblical
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:02:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Me neither.  I could practically forget religion existed if muslims weren't always in the news.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SIG line material right there...
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Good question. Most of us Christians are so arrogant we forget there are millions of different gods in the Hindu religion alone. The smart thing to do is reference the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Then people know who your referring to and it's biblical
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, the God of Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.  Why would you exclude all the other gods from qualification?  Are you an atheist because you don't believe in Zeus?  Do you hate him?
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:05:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Some believers are sure of one thing today, they are going to throw it in others faces that they are better then others that think differently than themselves....
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:09:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Christians support terrorism.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/13/westboro-baptist-church-god-sent-the-shooter/

What?  Not all Christians believe the same thing, but atheists do.    
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:10:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Why would I hate something I don't even believe exists?
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:10:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

You haven't met many Atheists then..........
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:10:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Unnecessary torture and mass slaughter (and given omnipotence, collateral is always unnecessary) is frowned upon in modern Western morality. News at 11.

Fortunately most atheists are capable of discriminating between Muslims who take their religion seriously and Christians who don't. Though to be fair, there are always a few African Christians who go by Jesus' words on upholding the OT.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:15:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
1) there is no God
2) They hate Him
View Quote

That makes no logical sense.

How can someone hate something they don't believe in?  I'm an atheist, I can't hate god because god doesn't exist IMHO.  

Now, you can say I strongly dislike it when people try to convert me, use every occasion to poke god in my face, yada....but I don't hate them for it unless that's their only thing in life.

I also don't much like it when I run into blue-law, but that's much different from hating god.......that's disliking humans trying to impose their will on me through power of government when if I didn't obey that law I wouldn't injure anyone/their property/etc.

That's not hating god, that's called not giving a fuck when people MTOMFB.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:16:29 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

1) there is no God

2) They hate Him
View Quote
Hate him?

How can they hate him if him doesn't exist?
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:18:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I see what you did there...
View Quote

Several didn't.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:19:16 AM EDT
[#50]

Amen
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top