Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2003 9:07:23 AM EDT

Long story short...

I had a check made out to me and a bank that I didn't have an account for. To cash it they asked for my fingerprint on the check. [(:)]

The teller says, "There's a pad right there, just dab your finger and press it on the check."

[:\]

The teller couldn't see the pad as it was just around the corner of the little wall they sit behind.

So I quickly dabbed my index finger[red]nail[/red] on the pad and put a "print" on the check and then gots me my bling-bling and fled the scene.

[s]FINGERPRINT[/s] [^]

Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#1]
thats damn funny! [):)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:22:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Huh, never thought of that. I remember when this bit of harrasment started. The company I worked for at the time switched accounts to that bank in exchange for season tickets for the Carolina Panthers for our CFO. Well the rank and file pitched a fit about being finger printed like common criminals. "That's their policy. Deal with it." Ain't graft grand?
I now refuse to accept checks from that bank.
Walk all over ya.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Sweet.  Nice move.

Scott
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#4]
What are you so scared of the macfederale? Your fingerprints are already on file from when you got hired by the bureau.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What are you so scared of the macfederale? Your fingerprints are already on file from when you got hired by the bureau.
View Quote
They think I died in a "boating accident".

They don't just let you "retire". [peep]

Link Posted: 5/22/2003 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Just give them "the finger" [;D]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is the "McFederale" the new sandwich at the McDonald's in Mexico City?
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I hate banks regardless.
They can print this finger though....[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/finger.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top