Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 2:41:18 AM EDT
I have NOT seen the new matrix movie yet!!!!!!

If the title of the one post "Is NEO really a computer program?", I am gonna be fking pissed!

You are "That guy" that went into school and shouted, "Is Darth Vader Luke's father? Oh, you haven't SEENEmpire Strikes Back yet? Sorry!"

Don't be that guy!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:47:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I am sssooo tempted to spill the details right now...
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:01:15 AM EDT
[#2]
boo hoo we all must bow to you.

This is a DISCUSSION forum leave it if you don't want to see a spoiler, the world dosen't revolve around you.

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:08:43 AM EDT
[#3]
[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:26:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This is a DISCUSSION forum leave it if you don't want to see a spoiler, the world dosen't revolve around you.
View Quote

Obviously, common courtesy doesn't emmanate from you either. You have the perfect name for your attitude.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:53:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
boo hoo we all must bow to you.

ps. Trinity dies at the end. and neo aint the one!!
View Quote

Ass[:o)]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:02:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Anus,
You're a f-in jerkoff. It's called common courtesy and thanks for ruining the movie for me too. Every forum I visit has a courtesy for spoilers. I would absolutely love to punch you in the mouth right now. You anywhere near Jersey asshole?

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:14:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes I live in brick city. Come and visit.

Don't come to a public forum and through a temper tantrum and not expect some one to push your buttons, that is common sense.

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:23:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If the title of the one post "Is NEO really a computer program?", I am gonna be fking pissed!

You are "That guy" that went into school and shouted, "Is Darth Vader Luke's father? Oh, you haven't SEENEmpire Strikes Back yet? Sorry!"

Don't be that guy!
View Quote

Darth Vader is Lukes Father??? [BD]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:26:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be that guy!
View Quote

Darth Vader is Lukes Father??? [BD]
View Quote

I thought Darth Vader was Neo and Trinity's father, and that Luke was a computer program.

Does that mean Yoda is "the one"?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:00:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:06:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Chill... that title gives nothing away.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:23:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Chill... that title gives nothing away.
View Quote

Hes correct. Theres been nothing given away.

I thought the movie was kind of dark. I got used to stadium seating a while back and the only theatre here with stadium was not playing it. Very fast action was hard for me to follow. Cant wait for the DVD!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:05:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Already have the DVD [:D]....Ooops Er. Forget I said that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:22:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Don't come to a public forum and through a temper tantrum and not expect some one to push your buttons, that is common sense.

View Quote

You mean Bricktown? as in ocean county?
And you are a dick for your lack of common courtesy,I'm in ocean township wanna make me an offer to meet,say shoreshot pistol range anytime,and bring your Dentist. [:D]

[b](edited to add big grin so I don't get bounced)[/b] [:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:23:11 AM EDT
[#15]
[size=6][green]Oh yeah I almost forgot, In before the--->[/green][/size=6][img]http://www.masterlock.com/images/color_img/911.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:26:47 AM EDT
[#16]
haha.....dorks

IBTL.....
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:36:02 AM EDT
[#17]
What are you complaining about, [b]Mugzilla[/b]? At least the subject line didn't give away anything about the 3rd Matrix movie, out in Fall, where it will be revealed that the pills where actually capsules containing dream-programming nannites (itsy bitsy sub-micro robots), and both would have had the same effect: causing some sort of reja-vu (like a deja-vu, only backwards a la "I think I'll see this again.") There is no "matrix" [1], the first two movies have been an illusion and our hero actually does live a normal, boring life.

[1] In part four however, he'll have weird flashbacks, and he starts wondering if his normal life is a dream within a dream within a dream. Can't wait to see it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:38:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Looks like somebody is playing on mommy and daddies computer again.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:48:34 AM EDT
[#19]
[:k]
ibtl
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:48:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Sandman67
:
I would absolutely love to punch you in the mouth right now. You anywhere near Jersey asshole?
View Quote

Quoted:
and bring your Dentist. [:D]
[b](edited to add big grin so I don't get bounced)[/b] [:D]
View Quote

Ahh- nothing like the threat of aggravated assault, over a teenybopper movie to make us gun owners look good.  Better yet! How a bout you just shoot me. [/sarcasm off]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:49:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good choice for a user name. It fits to a T.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:35:19 AM EDT
[#22]
DAMMIT!

There goes the idea for my next thread:

[B]The chick in "The Crying Game" has a DICK!!![/B]

Oh well, that ruins my morning of posting...[;)]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:42:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ahh- nothing like the threat of aggravated assault, over a teenybopper movie to make us gun owners look good.  Better yet! How a bout you just shoot me. [/sarcasm off]
View Quote

Oh stop crying like a "little Mary", no one really wants to punch your lights out,that wouldn't be a challenge,whats gonna be fun is  keeping you around for some bitch slapping
(note the smiley) [:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:51:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Come on guys, He just wants to be spare the spoilers in [b]titles[/b] not in posts.

So post'em, just warn us who havent seen it yet.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:51:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:05:25 AM EDT
[#27]
[green]The AR15.COM has you.[/green]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#28]
if i took a shit while in the matrix, would that be considered a "buffer dump?"
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:11:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
if i took a shit while in the matrix, would that be considered a "buffer dump?"
View Quote

It depends.
If you ate corn the night before, it would technically be called "compiling the kernal".
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:26:49 PM EDT
[#31]
What a bunch of damn kids. Reading this makes me think you all are a bunch of damn whiny ass cry babies.

And then threating to punch someone in the mouth, over a damn movie.

Grow the fuck up.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#32]
So what's the deal with Fight Club?
View Quote

Dammit,

RULE 1......There is no fight club!!![:D}
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top