Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2003 4:32:07 PM EDT
It just feels good to have it next to my name. I don't have anything profound to say.

Just...Hell Yea!!  [banana]

Now I need an avatar........Hmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It just feels good to have it next to my name. I don't have anything profound to say.

Just...Hell Yea!!  [banana]

Now I need an avatar........Hmmmmmm.
View Quote

Congrats!

Now - on to your avatar.  First, you need to accurately assess your personality in order to find an image that would best reflect your personality to your other members.  Something, that says "Hey, this is me.  This is what I stand for.  This sums up my true being."
or you can just wait until you find something silly.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:56:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Good! Glad to hear it [beer]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:00:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got an idea of what I want to use. I just need to take a picture, and get it here, plus change my sign in name to go with it. It will take a little time.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Ringo,
If you want, I can bring my digital camera to the Sinton shoot. Maybe you can use an action shot for your avitar. It can save the picture to a floppy disc so you can upload it when you get back to your computer.

Let me know,
Karl
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#5]
That's a good idea Karl. I might do that. My first idea is something I do as part of my job, but I don't know when I can get a pic of it. I guess I could put in for the name change, and add the avatar I want to use later, and use the action pic in the mean time. Or maybe just keep it if it turns out cool.

Edit: Breacher, check out my profile and pic.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#6]
and it was about damned time scott!!!! [;)]

and hell, if karl is gonna bring a damn camera with him and do the computer work for it, my avatar may damn well change to something along the lines of, oh, i dont know, me firing an MP5 maybe?
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:55:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Ringo,
CPL/AEP or SPEC?

TexRdNec,
she's a hungry bitch to feed, I think that we can get plenty of action shots. SHE IS A PICKY EATER!!!! WE HAVE HAD PROBLEMS IN ALL OF OUR MP-5'S WITH THE YELLOW BOX REMINGTON/UMC/WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS 9MM FMJ. The best thing going right now are the 100 round packs of Winchester 9mm FMJ that Wal-Mart sells for a little over $10 a box. The gun likes that ammo just fine and that is what we use for training ammo.

Karl
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#8]
breacher, ringo works for AEP

i have that new 9mm, hotshot, as well as CCI blazer, some winchester white, and maybe some other, i have no idea, we'll figure something out, for sure, maybe if somebody coming has a damn cache of 9mm sitting around they can bring us a few million rounds
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Here's an avatar suggestion for you.

[img]http://www.ringostarranthology.com/images/phoneringo.gif[/img]

From the Ringo Starr Anthology web site.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Nimrod, that is exactly why I am going to change my name. When I made it up, I didn't even consider that dude. Hell, I don't even like him. I took it from Tombstone, but that's what I get for not doing it different. It will change, soon I hope.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top