Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2003 4:09:04 PM EDT
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I just got back from the Albany fullauto shoot (in Albany Oregun) what a blast..ha ha anyway it’s still going on. Sunday 9am to 4pm its goodtimes it ran about 12 buck to shoot and 10-20per mag/belt everything from subguns to mounted crew served guns cool as S anyway I know some folks have select fire guns and shoot regularly but its cool to se little kids ladies and old guys going off. [50] the albany club has a web site link..... if you live near by you should check it out I think they have public fullauto shoots 1 or 2 times a year

[url]=http://www.arpc.info/Map/map.html

I would add some pics but I don't know how....or if I can
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Send me $20 or the kittie gets it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top