Posted: 5/14/2003 6:46:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:53:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:54:00 AM EDT
[#2]
It is dead!
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:59:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, Goatboy can't keep *both* sites running at the same time, you know...

[;D]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:00:40 AM EDT
[#4]
[b]BOTD[/b] withdrawals...'eh [;)]

Mike
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:03:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:12:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey, if it helps any, I am Cooperbiker [;)]
Let me know what you'd like for me to yell about, and I'll get right on it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 8:03:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 8:28:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Was it you or him that blamed the govt for being fat?
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:07:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't me...

I do think that the damn "low fat" shit messes up so many people though. It has little to do with their real problem with weight. It is much more complicated a process than just eating less fat...as a matter of fact less fat can cause your body to store more fats....(some of us are adversely affected by carbs and sugars, while others are not).....

I'm still stuck on 37 lbs lost..........still changed my eating habits considerably...
View Quote

Musta been the other guy then.  He was on and on about how the FDA's recommended servings of carbs is what made him fat.  It was anyone's fault but his basically.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Tim needs to get workin on it, [s]or I will be makin a phone call[/s]...

[^]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#12]
I miss LCL....somebody tell her to come over here
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Norman, I think you are thinking of me...and I do not blame them for making me fat. I do blame my dietician though as she is the one who told me to eat lots of bread, pasta, etc...and all the other stuff that made me fat. And to think she got money for that bad advice.

Now that the truth is out there...I expect to see a decrease in obesity, heart disease, and diabetes rates...because we all know the truth now. If obesity continues to rise...they have noone to blame but themselves.

I have lost 72 pounds so far (315 --> 243) on Atkins.

[img]http://www.cs.uwf.edu/~ccarr/images/me_ak.jpg[/img]

[b]
Date: August 2002
Weight: 320 Pounds
Diet: Primarily Pasta and Bread
Fat: < 3%
Carbs: 80-91%
Protein: 6-17%
[/b]

[img]http://www.cs.uwf.edu/~ccarr/images/me.jpg[/img]

[b]
Date: May 2003
Weight: 245 Pounds
Diet: Bacon, Eggs, Steak, and Salad
Fat: 60-80%
Carbs: < 5%
Protein: 15-35%
[/b]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Norman, I never said (at least that I can remember) that it wasn't my fault. I just believed and still do that the USDA is partly responsible.

They indoctrinated us in school to believe that animal products are bad for you and plant products are good for you. I realize now that, they had a political agenda: switching americans to Vegetarianism/Veganism. They were not putting out advice on honest research. They were putting out advice with a political slant.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't me...

I do think that the damn "low fat" shit messes up so many people though. It has little to do with their real problem with weight. It is much more complicated a process than just eating less fat...as a matter of fact less fat can cause your body to store more fats....(some of us are adversely affected by carbs and sugars, while others are not).....

I'm still stuck on 37 lbs lost..........still changed my eating habits considerably...
View Quote

Musta been the other guy then.  He was on and on about how the FDA's recommended servings of carbs is what made him fat.  It was anyone's fault but his basically.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#15]
what kind of FA party would this be without me?

Link Posted: 5/14/2003 10:50:11 AM EDT
[#16]
[SIZE=5][b]FA IS BACK UP !!![/b][/SIZE=5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top