http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Darkman#IMI_Micro_Uzi_.22Leg_Gun.22

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Peanuts Christmas special?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:42:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I was going to say Grindhouse based on the title, but your description doesn't match.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:43:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I vaguely recall what you are talking about. Although no clue on the title. Do not think it is Darkman although I haven't see that one in years. Although Darkman is one of the first movies that I can remember seeing that Liam Neeson was in beside Krull.

ETA: Damn I was wrong on Darkman. Granted been probably 15-20 years since I have seen it. Will have to see if it is on Netflix.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Darkman?
View Quote
Yep, I knew it just from the thread title.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:48:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I want to hang out with Sam Raimi...
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:51:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Peanuts Christmas special?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:52:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Don't feel bad.  I loved that movie and even have it on LD, but I didn't remember that was where it was.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I vaguely recall what you are talking about. Although no clue on the title. Do not think it is Darkman although I haven't see that one in years. Although Darkman is one of the first movies that I can remember seeing that Liam Neeson was in beside Krull.

ETA: Damn I was wrong on Darkman. Granted been probably 15-20 years since I have seen it. Will have to see if it is on Netflix.

Don't feel bad.  I loved that movie and even have it on LD, but I didn't remember that was where it was.

Wow LD. One of the few media I have never owned. That and DAT. DAT was so much better quality than VHS yet Sony didn't market it enough thus it went away. That and only held about an hours worth of video where as VHS depending on tape and setting up to what 4-6 hours if I remember right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top