Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2016 8:51:12 AM EDT
Seems as though any Western power is quickly becoming a joke.
I'm sure Russia and China are just waiting it out by now, no need to even fight.
So, will it be one of the above, or some country that will surprise everybody?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#1]
India
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:19:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Somalia.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:20:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Best Korea
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Mekico
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:22:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the US still has some legs.

Eventually, everyone is going to have so many economic issues that there won't be one after some time. It may not be in our lifetime but eventually that will be our reality.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:23:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't know about a country but if we let political correctness get in the way of common sense, Islam will slowly eat away at Western Civilization
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:08:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know about a country but if we let political correctness get in the way of common sense, Islam will slowly eat away at Western Civilization
View Quote

"Slowly"?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:09:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
India
View Quote

All our call centres are belong to them.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Islam will break the west, then the world will turn into a giant shithole of little conflicts trying to resist the caliphate.
Shit only gets worse from here, there's no going back.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:18:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

TPTB are moving operations to China, which will be the next policeman of the world after they have finished raping the US and Europe. Islam is just one of the tools being used to destroy the culture and liberty of the west.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Japan... no immigrants to fundimentally change their country.  As the rest of the world balkanizes, they will assume their historic alpha attitude. You're already seeing signs of it..once they have nukes and their own aircraft, they will no longer need the McCarthy constitution. And they have little debt that is owed to foreign interests
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:28:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Japan... no immigrants to fundimentally change their country.  As the rest of the world balkanizes, they will assume their historic alpha attitude. You're already seeing signs of it..once they have nukes and their own aircraft, they will no longer need the McCarthy constitution. And they have little debt that is owed to foreign interests
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1830264
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#13]
I predict that there will never be another super power.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#14]
China's going to have a demographics crash soon and communist governments have a history of mis-managing crisis.  They'll be a big player but I don't see them being #1.

I honestly think India will be #1, but not for another 150 years.  They need a few generations of modernization then they'll be sitting pretty good.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

TPTB are moving operations to China, which will be the next policeman of the world after they have finished raping the US and Europe. Islam is just one of the tools being used to destroy the culture and liberty of the west.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When that's all said and done, China will have the guts to deal with Islam appropriately.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:52:37 AM EDT
[#16]
"Papawland."

I will be a much-loved benevolent Dictator For Life.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:59:43 AM EDT
[#17]
"Chyana" they're gonna be hyyuge. You're gonna love it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Super power = pays for the world's security and goes fucking broke as fuck doing so.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:08:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Anyone that wants the job needs to have their head checked
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:12:00 PM EDT
[#20]
The Confederate States Of America.

Hillary and Bernie impress me as the kind of people who would lose that war.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:14:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote
Never is a long time, friend.  

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#22]
and we still have the debt from the first cold war
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top