Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 7:25:54 PM EDT
Just a coincidence this store is beside a Walmart in the same shopping centre.

This guy did some window shopping before hand I reckon..

http://www.calgarysun.com/2016/04/20/cabelas-in-calgary-robbed-of-guns-in-smash-and-grab

Longer video here
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
they sell handguns in Canada? go figure.............never knew it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:03:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
they sell handguns in Canada? go figure.............never knew it.
View Quote

Yes they do.

Some nice stuff too !
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:15:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:20:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah the thieft is not disappointing, but "these guns will be found in a month in violent offense is what is disappointing?"

I guess liberals gonna liberal.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:01:51 AM EDT
[#5]
One of the times I was in Calgary, '96 or '99 I stopped by some gunshops to see what they had to offer out of curiosity. The guy behind the counter was telling me about how they'd been robbed at gunpoint by a guy with a sawed off shotgun a year or so before and lost 100 guns. Some of which had been recovered from a "First Nation" gang in Saskatchewan IIRC.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:05:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
One of the times I was in Calgary, '96 or '99 I stopped by some gunshops to see what they had to offer out of curiosity. The guy behind the counter was telling me about how they'd been robbed at gunpoint by a guy with a sawed off shotgun a year or so before and lost 100 guns. Some of which had been recovered from a "First Nation" gang in Saskatchewan IIRC.
View Quote

"First Nation."

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:10:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

"First Nation."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"First Nation."

"Native Canadian" better?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:17:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"First Nation."

Oh no. I rather prefer the cheeky "First Nation" appelation.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:22:09 AM EDT
[#9]

That's amazing
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:24:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

That guy was FOS.

Did hey try to sell you a Beanie Baby or some of his Uncle's private jerky stash ?

Yeah, we have those guys here too.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:08:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That guy was FOS.

Did hey try to sell you a Beanie Baby or some of his Uncle's private jerky stash ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That guy was FOS.

Pretty sure it was Proline. They had an original select fire Armalite AR10 and a HK G3 (might have been a conversion). Said they rented the MGs for movie production and named some shitty B-movie action movie filmed in Alberta that the AR10 had been in. The guy did a 3 rnd butst of movie blanks in the shop for me. Had a deactivated Russian anti tank rifle, looked like an oversized SKS .

Been a long time but it was a pretty cool lil gunshop for Canada. The other place I went too was sort of a surplus store and had a M203 barrel for CDN$100 I was trying to figure out how to get it home

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top