Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/20/2016 3:34:57 AM EDT

I have been on this site a little while now and have not posted much on this forum, but I’ve read just about all of the political threads posted here throughout the primary season thus far.

This place is a fantastic resource for news and information, and while I appreciate all of the member’s contributions toward this end, I gotta say……………

RANT ON

You Trump supporters are the most gullible sumbitches I’ve ever seen!

You are being sold a pile of bullshit by an egomaniacal, juvenile, classless, clueless, dimwitted, hypocritical, pathologically lying buffoon.

He was a registered Democrat, now he’s a “Republican”

He was pro-choice, now he is pro-life

He was pro Assault Weapons Ban, now he’s pro 2nd Amendment
(And we are lead to believe that this miraculous conversion happened to a man in his late 60’s, OK)

He believes the role of the federal government is to supply housing, education, and healthcare (WTF?)

He is good friends with Hillary Clinton (Defended her as S.O.S AFTER Benghazi for fucks sake!)

He has donated thousands of dollars to Democrat politicians

He has an established history of shafting small business’s/contractors by declaring bankruptcy and leaving them with uncovered costs (Which in some cases have led to bankruptcies of their own)

He has an established pattern of creating false narratives against his opponents while engaging in character assassination (Colorado/Carson/Utah/etc.)

He refuses to debate on policy, and instead relies on grandiose generalities and when pressed can’t even be bothered to regurgitate the policies outlined on his own damn website! (Make America Great Again! Fuck Yeah!)

I mean seriously men, what in the actual fuck is going on right now!?

We have a true constitutional conservative/pro 2nd amendment candidate still in the race, and this Trump motherfucker is in the lead! (Is this still a gun forum?)

All I hear about Cruz from his detractors are that he’s “Creepy”, or a “Booger Eater”, or some other such adolescent nonsense.

Since when, do grown ass men give a shit about what another man looks like? Especially when it comes to being placed in a leadership role? (That Abraham Lincoln was a REAL looker!)

And on top of all that shit, Trump has the highest unfavorable ratings of any candidate still running and loses repeatedly/overwhelmingly in almost every General Election pole against the Hildebeast! (Spit!)

He will drive disillusioned Bernie voters/democrats to the voting booth, and when combined with his astronomical unfavorable ratings, will hand that thundercunt the election!

Please, I am begging you, for the love of God and Country, don’t let either one of these POS liberal Elitist’s get into the oval office!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, off to drink myself into coma for rest of election!

RANT OFF
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:39:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Not much of a facilitator are you?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:43:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Deaf ears and all that.

Never Forget 7/11
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:46:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Deaf ears and all that.

Never Forget 7/11
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:52:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Your version of the GOP is going away after this election good bye old school GOP

Now please unite and concentrate on destroying Bernie.....He will unfortunately be the Dem. nominee.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:58:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:14:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have been on this site a little while now and have not posted much on this forum, but I’ve read just about all of the political threads posted here throughout the primary season thus far.

This place is a fantastic resource for news and information, and while I appreciate all of the member’s contributions toward this end, I gotta say……………

RANT ON

You Trump supporters are the most gullible sumbitches I’ve ever seen!

You are being sold a pile of bullshit by an egomaniacal, juvenile, classless, clueless, dimwitted, hypocritical, pathologically lying buffoon.

He was a registered Democrat, now he’s a “Republican”

He was pro-choice, now he is pro-life

He was pro Assault Weapons Ban, now he’s pro 2nd Amendment
(And we are lead to believe that this miraculous conversion happened to a man in his late 60’s, OK)

He believes the role of the federal government is to supply housing, education, and healthcare (WTF?)

He is good friends with Hillary Clinton (Defended her as S.O.S AFTER Benghazi for fucks sake!)

He has donated thousands of dollars to Democrat politicians

He has an established history of shafting small business’s/contractors by declaring bankruptcy and leaving them with uncovered costs (Which in some cases have led to bankruptcies of their own)

He has an established pattern of creating false narratives against his opponents while engaging in character assassination (Colorado/Carson/Utah/etc.)

He refuses to debate on policy, and instead relies on grandiose generalities and when pressed can’t even be bothered to regurgitate the policies outlined on his own damn website! (Make America Great Again! Fuck Yeah!)

We have a true constitutional conservative/pro 2nd amendment candidate still in the race, and this Trump motherfucker is in the lead! (Is this still a gun forum?)

All I hear about Cruz from his detractors are that he’s “Creepy”, or a “Booger Eater”, or some other such adolescent nonsense.

Since when, do grown ass men give a shit about what another man looks like? Especially when it comes to being placed in a leadership role? (That Abraham Lincoln was a REAL looker!)

And on top of all that shit, Trump has the highest unfavorable ratings of any candidate still running and loses repeatedly/overwhelmingly in almost every General Election pole against the Hildebeast! (Spit!)

He will drive disillusioned Bernie voters/democrats to the voting booth, and when combined with his astronomical unfavorable ratings, will hand that thundercunt the election!

Please, I am begging you, for the love of God and Country, don’t let either one of these POS liberal Elitist’s get into the oval office!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, off to drink myself into coma for rest of election!

RANT OFF
View Quote

I like Cruz but Trump is getting the message across better.
I think Trump has a better chance to win.
And I found it ironic that you reference President Lincoln because there is a very famous story about him being convinced to grow out his beard to improve his image.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:25:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Deaf ears and all that.

Never Forget 7/11

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:27:33 AM EDT
[#8]
11/10. spot on.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:28:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry OP,  Cruz stands zero chances of winning the election... even if hell froze over tomorrow, no way can Cruz draw anything but the fringe extreme far right vote, and we have already seen its not enough to even be close in the nomination races let alone the actual GE...plus, he can't draw the independents, the minorities, or the women vote in the numbers needed to win..let alone win in the actual swing states..sorry Cruz can't cheat his way to the win in the general election..he actually has to get voters to vote for him....
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:28:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Your version of the GOP is going away after this election good bye old school GOP

Now please unite and concentrate on destroying Bernie.....He will unfortunately be the Dem. nominee.
View Quote

Yeah fuck that silly old constitution.

Fuckin 13'rs.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:34:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Americans finally realizing that the career politicians they've been naively electing and reelecting to represent them in government are far more interested in preserving their own status and prestige than in doing what's right for the country.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:40:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sorry OP,  Cruz stands zero chances of winning the election... even if hell froze over tomorrow, no way can Cruz draw anything but the fringe extreme far right vote, and we have already seen its not enough to even be close in the nomination races let alone the actual GE...plus, he can't draw the independents, the minorities, or the women vote in the numbers needed to win..let alone win in the actual swing states..sorry Cruz can't cheat his way to the win in the general election..he actually has to get voters to vote for him....
View Quote

You realize Trump can't do pretty much anything you listed right?  Oh wait, you don't, that's why it's funny.  Keep on Trumpin
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:48:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Americans finally realizing that the career politicians they've been naively electing and reelecting to represent them in government are far more interested in preserving their own status and prestige than in doing what's right for the country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...by voting for Trump who will only do right for himself. And will absolutely let us get steamrolled on the gun issue as he ignores any attempt at stopping the next AWB or its equivalent.

All the while repeating the lie that Cruz "never stood a chance against Hillary"/"was a GOP shill" even after he stood up against feinstein.

Yeah... THAT'S what Americans finally realized.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:51:04 AM EDT
[#14]

the fucking GOP   are sellouts      Obama and Hillary   should be in prison   with the laws and power   that the house and senate hold

Trump   2016

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:08:17 AM EDT
[#15]
It shows just how fucked up the American public is when Donald Trump is considered by a large percentage to be qualified to be the President of the United States.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:10:03 AM EDT
[#16]
And I'll sing you a song.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:10:52 AM EDT
[#17]
thats it.  I'm back to Cruz
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:11:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

the fucking GOP   are sellouts      Obama and Hillary   should be in prison   with the laws and power   that the house and senate hold

Trump   2016

View Quote

Yep, the left wing, big city New Yorker who claims to have been the one pulling strings and bribing the politicians all these years is going to throw them all in prison.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:15:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Dint read it OP, the Cruz ship has sunk, stop playing the violin for the fishes  and Jump aboard the Trump train FTW.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:17:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

...by voting for Trump who will only do right for himself. And will absolutely let us get steamrolled on the gun issue as he ignores any attempt at stopping the next AWB or its equivalent.

All the while repeating the lie that Cruz "never stood a chance against Hillary"/"was a GOP shill" even after he stood up against feinstein.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pure speculation... but it doesn't really matter.  The most significant aspect of Trump's campaign is not the man himself, his history, or his promises.  It's the fact that the American people have at long last decided to stand up and actively attack political correctness, quote-unquote "tolerance",  and other left-wing societal perversions.

Cruz can't fix anything.  Kasich can't fix anything.  Trump can't fix anything.  The only chance we have of getting the train back on the tracks is if the people decide to do something about it, and Trump is the only one demonstrating any ability to inspire them to do so.

While I will fill in the circle next to Trump's name on the ballot, what I'm really voting for is the conservative public actively reengaging itself in the political process.  It's long overdue.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:56:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Pure speculation... but it doesn't really matter.  The most significant aspect of Trump's campaign is not the man himself, his history, or his promises.  It's the fact that the American people have at long last decided to stand up and actively attack political correctness, quote-unquote "tolerance",  and other left-wing societal perversions.

Cruz can't fix anything.  Kasich can't fix anything.  Trump can't fix anything.  The only chance we have of getting the train back on the tracks is if the people decide to do something about it, and Trump is the only one demonstrating any ability to inspire them to do so.

While I will fill in the circle next to Trump's name on the ballot, what I'm really voting for is the conservative public actively reengaging itself in the political process.  It's long overdue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Conservatives aren't supporting that liberal fucktard, liberals are.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:02:34 AM EDT
[#22]
We WILL lose congress in 2016 or at the latest, the next round of congressional elections.  The world is heading towards war and economic disaster.

I will vote for the R nominee, whoever that is.  I will say that Trump would cause government gridlock.  It would be a shit show, where little got done.   This, in my estimation, would be much much better than a democrat congress passing any law they wanted, a communist president rubber stamping it, and a Supreme Court that gave its blessing every time.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:08:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Cruz eats his boogers.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:11:27 AM EDT
[#24]
What Trump has done to the GOPE won't go away after this election. The GOPE doesn't have it together,keeping Kasich in the race in hopes of forcing a contested convention is wrong. The party needs a complete makeover.  
RIGHT NOW the majority of the votes are in favor of Trump,you can't ignore that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:15:54 AM EDT
[#25]
OP I can respect your opinion....Please don't forget to show-up on election day and vote for Trump....Don't be a Stay-At- "Homer".
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:17:12 AM EDT
[#26]
OP is right but what he and other like him can't seem to understand. Trump is but a vessel to send our down right hatred and disgust of the everyday GOP machine. Trump, Cruz, Clintion - we are to far gone. Trump will either wake the GOP up, or Clinton's 4 years will throw us in a revolution. Either way..... The fact GOP fights so hard to keep trump out is what give trump his followers
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:17:33 AM EDT
[#27]
You forgot that Trump "has a very good brain".
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:24:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right.  The hundreds of thousands of voters screaming for controlled borders and fiscal responsibility at Trump rallies are all liberals.  Gotchya.

Luckily not everyone confuses "conservative" with "GOPe fluffer".
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:27:59 AM EDT
[#29]

Everybody go vote your favorite or your conscience  in the primary.

But for the love of Raquel Welch, turn out to vote against the commie shitfuck dems in the general.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:37:12 AM EDT
[#30]
So what other choice are you offering?

Seriously... You rant about the guy winning, but offer no alternatives.

I have employees that complain all day with no solutions. You sound like one of them.

Edit: Cruz is losing and has all but lost. So he's not an option anymore.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:44:19 AM EDT
[#31]
When Trump first came on the scene I wanted to like him. I thought to myself "this guy has so much money he can say what he wants and not worry about losing donors" But the more he opens his mouth the more I see what a fool he is. He has no clue and sounds like a school yard braggart in a pissing contest.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:47:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I have employees that complain all day with no solutions. You sound like one of them.

View Quote

Not really if the GOPe has it's way.

According to the current convention rules Kasich can't even be considered on the first ballot so as long as he stays in the race he is the embodiment of the specter of some kind of GOPe shenanigans.

At the very least it looks like the GOPe is keeping Kasich in the race in a delegate hunting strategy to deny Trump the needed 1237 delegates thus favoring Cruz or if there is a rule change before the convention whoever the GOPe can talk the delegates into supporting....Cruz, Kasich, or someone else.

And therein lies Toxic Ted's problem. You don't have to be that politically astute to see the game the GOPe is playing and it stinks.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:39:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

According to the current convention rules Kasich can't even be considered on the first ballot so as long as he stays in the race he is the embodiment of the specter of some kind of GOPe shenanigans.

At the very least it looks like the GOPe is keeping Kasich in the race in a delegate hunting strategy to deny Trump the needed 1237 delegates thus favoring Cruz or if there is a rule change before the convention whoever the GOPe can talk the delegates into supporting....Cruz, Kasich, or someone else.

And therein lies Toxic Ted's problem. You don't have to be that politically astute to see the game the GOPe is playing and it stinks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly the Cruz Klan doesn't see it that way, reminds me of Paulbot's and the blinders they wear. The GOPe, Cruz, that Ohio Whore are all about dividing the party. While Cruz is well within his rights to snag delegates, the better man, hell the "Christian" in him should have said different and not taken the shortcut, instead stood up and said the system is broken and rigged, he will not stoop to the level of the Establishment. But no, he is doing what many of us realize is what is wrong with politics, it's gamed.

As others have stated, Trump is pulling back the bandaid and revealing a festering sore that needs attention. Do I trust Trump, not sure as of yet, but I am also not trusting Cruz either. He is doing what I expected GOPe's to do. Sadly we are fucked.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:40:08 AM EDT
[#34]
OP are you saying Trump is just another politician?

Cause thats what it sounds like.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:54:55 AM EDT
[#35]
who is more gullible, those who support trump hoping for a change of politics as usual or those who think the Vichy Republicans are really going to do anything to help voters or this country?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Romney/Ryan 2016!

To all the GOPe fanboi's in GD...SUCK IT!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#37]
10/10
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:17:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Trump is the Hope & Change candidate of 2016.

Some people just don't get that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:20:04 AM EDT
[#39]
I approve of your rant OP. It's going to be epic in here the day after the general when Hillary is elected because she trounced Trump. This election was ours to lose and lose it we shall.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:23:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Deaf ears and all that.

Never Forget 7/11
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:25:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

don't forget, Obama delivered.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm with you brother. Couldn't have said it better.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:29:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Might as well be yelling at the wall, or try to explain how math works to Trumpkins.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama believed in what he was selling. Trump is just saying it to get support. You don't find it troublesome that when Trump says something contentious, and he starts catching flak for it, he flip flops on it right away?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Sanders lost badly yesterday in Ny and is a basically a long shot now.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sanders lost badly yesterday in Ny and is a basically a long shot now.  

The fix has been in on the DNC side since around Christmas.  The Democrats' "nomination" process makes the GOP's look downright straightforward and open.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:35:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Obama believed in what he was selling...
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama believed in what he was selling...

How in the fuck can you laugh at that? You don't think Obama believed in nation wide healthcare? You don't think he believes in amnesty? You don't think he believes in global warming?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#48]

Most of them aren't gullible.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:48:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very well said.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:48:53 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I approve of your rant OP. It's going to be epic in here the day after the general when Hillary is elected because she trounced Trump. This election was ours to lose and lose it we shall.
View Quote
You are kidding yourself if you think Cruz will do any better.

Look, the Republican party is hopelessly divided. On one side you have all your #nevertrump people who will not vote for Trump...period. On the other side you have all your #nevercruz people who will never vote for Cruz, and the constant name calling and purse slinging is only going to make it worse OP.  

It's over, I'm preparing for the worst.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top