Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2016 6:23:06 PM EDT
We added the AF version of this form to our briefing rooms.  The last 4 or 5 classes to graduate ENJJPT (NATO  pilot training) have hammered some Instructor Pilots for being to direct.....and mean with their instruction techniques....we are doomed.  They fill out end of course critiques and they have been pretty whiny lately.  Yes, it's the chair force and i realize that, but these are our future warriors and not just from the US  We are fucked and Im pretty much done

So, we have stacks of these for these pussified pussies in the briefing rooms to fill out if they get their feels hurt.

Whats sad is that nowadays, to wash out a shitty pilot, the AF has to fight the kid's lawyer in court to keep him from killing him/herself and others.

The ironic thing is, some have complained that these satirical forms are "hurting their feelings"

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:48:18 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL....lot's of butthurt millennials here nowadays.  Eat it

Fill out the fuckin form!
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:37:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Report has spelling error
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, it has.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:47:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Murica

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:23:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I think I might start using that it's been a while since I had a CMEO complaint.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top