Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 10:15:20 AM EDT
You've just been told by the 3rd doctor in 3 days, that after thorough , & exhaustive testing you now have 31 to 33 days of life left, & then you will die, quickly, & painlessly. How would you spend your time if you were walking in this particular set of shoes?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:34:28 AM EDT
[#1]
First, I'd spend a couple days making some videos to leave behind for the kids.  Then I'd take my six year old son away for a week or so together, just the two of us, go camping with him out west maybe.
Then I would spend a week or so with just my wife, probably down in the Keys or possibly Hawaii.
Then I would take the whole family and do something for a few days.
And finally, when there were just a couple days left, I would go out west, alone, and start hiking into the desert.  Hopefully, I would die at night, under the stars.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:37:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this your way of telling us something ?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Lately, it would be nice if this happened to me.

Life sucks.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:40:57 AM EDT
[#4]
No kids, so my wife & I (and my brother & sister if they wanted to go) would probably pack up and go spend most of the time at Cape Hatteras fishing. If/when I have a chance to spend my remaining time, that's where I want to be.

The rest of the time would be spent taking care of all the legal issues so my wife wouldn't have to worry about them later.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I've secretly always wanted to rob a bank.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:26:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I would give some of my things to close friends.
Spend some time alone with my son,&wife on a road trip looking at America. The last week I would do all the risky things I never had  the time,or inclination to do, like skydiving, bungee jumping. Base jumping, & the last few days I would say good bye to my friends & family, then fight a grizzly bear with a bowie knife, & have it filmed to make money for my family. If I lived, I would Souix the doctors for the misdiagnosis, & all the stupid stuff I did based on it, because hey it's their responsability.[;D]
I also would spend some time shooting all the ammo I have through all my weapons. & shoot some kangeroos,hyenas,baboons,& vultures if I had the cash to get to where they are.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:31:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How would you spend your time if you were walking in this particular set of shoes?
View Quote

Grab my off-road vehicle, a rifle and a dog, round up all the cute plump little town girls from 14 to 24, and ...
[sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:31:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd wait 30 days then go wander around in the desert near Tucson and have my family sue the government for 3 million dollars when I died.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd spend as much of it as necessary to track down the one person that I want to make sure dies before I do, and if he's still alive do whatever it takes to ensure that he goes first.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I plead the 5th.

public board and all.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:08:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd definately be drinking the good stuff for those 30 days, no more Keystone Light and Skoal Vodka for me.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd sit in my underwear with my curtains drawn while I gorge myself on Cheetos and monitor the AR15.com General Discussion forums.

In other words, I would change nothing. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#15]
If you took Diane FineSwine and Chunky Schumer with you, I promise that we would petition the Vatican to make you a saint!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Well I would start by walking out on my job, take the family and my cuban cigar collection to someplace nice where we can spend some time together, make some videos for the kids to watch when they get older and then with a day or 2 left, perhaps go hand out some justice to some people I feel need it. Might as well make my death worthwhile.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:57:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Two words:
1)Guns
2)Pussy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top