Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 7:38:38 AM EDT
OK here goes,

I have the day off, took a vacation day, had plans but a Tornado and the fact that the rifle is not in yet, canceld the plans, so here I am..

Going about my rat killin and stop by Wally World, pic up a few things, one them being the 4 volume Jack Ryan movie DVD set, anyway I go to check out, I find a cashier with only 1 person inline, GREAT or so I thought...

Well these 2 girls knew each other and were a having a very long conversation, well people start lining up behind me and these 2 are still flapping their jaws, well after about 10 minutes I spoke up and said,

Excuse me but if you 2 are done myself and the people behind me have lives we need to go about, well that just pissed them off,  

Well my turn to check out is here, and I do not get a Hello, go to hell nothing, ok no problem, so I reach for my Check Card, the cashier says I need your pin number, NO I will sighn the recept, she gets all huffy, then she wants to see a photot ID, so....

I reach in my wallet for my DL, when I see my CWL is more handy, so I hand her my CWL, upside down, adn when flipped it over, her eyes got so damn big, her jaw went slack, and she stood there in shock,

Well she then very nervously hands me my Check card and CWL back  and I just about a bust a gut LMAO, I mean it was sooo damn funny, if only I had a pic of that expression.......
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:46:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Well she then very nervously hands me my Check card and CWL back  and I just about a bust a gut LMAO, I mean it was sooo damn funny, if only I had a pic of that expression.......
View Quote

Buwhahahahaha.

I think Luzerne County gives you the option of picture or no picture (which is nice, imo). Think I'll spend the couple bucks to get my picture put on it. Have to remember that one.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:52:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Buwhahahahaha.

I think Luzerne County gives you the option of picture or no picture (which is nice, imo). Think I'll spend the couple bucks to get my picture put on it. Have to remember that one.
View Quote

Nothing says laughter like corn flakes and milk in the computer keyboard!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:54:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Was she hot?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:56:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Was she hot?
View Quote

No not really, but not my type either...
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was she hot?
View Quote

No not really, but not my type either...
View Quote

Doesn't matter.

You're supposed to stick the anti-gun ones in the ass.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:42:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:43:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Going about my rat killin and stop by Wally World, pic up a few things, one them being the [red][b]4 volume Jack Ryan movie DVD set[/b][/red], anyway I go to check out, I find a cashier with only 1 person inline, GREAT or so I thought...
View Quote

Hunt for red october, patriot games, clear and present danger, which is the 4th?
View Quote

The Sum of all Fears
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:46:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Sum of all Fears is the 4th.

CH

edited: DAMM that was fast...!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:27:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top