Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 12:53:01 PM EDT
What's the verdict on the PTR-91?  Anybody shot one yet?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:57:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 1:03:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll say it again, has anyone shot one yet?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Txalan says [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=9&t=168519&page=3&w=myTopicPop]on another thread[/url]:

"Got my PTR-91 about 2 weeks ago and have had it to the range twice. The first time it went through a box of Remington 150 gr. with no problem, then 5 rounds into Federal AE 150 gr., it failed to extract. Took it home and cleared it up, then cleaned it. Second time, it went through 20 of Port. Mil. 147 gr., then 2 into the old Federal - FTE. Cleared, tried one more and same thing. Called JLD and they said I had the same problem a lot of people are having, and to send it back to them. I'll let you know how things go from here. I do like the rifle and hope they make a decent fix. I have an AR and had to get used to the recoil of the .308, installing a Buffer Tech buffer helped and would recommend it highly."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top