Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 12:26:08 AM EDT
No, No, No   Not that.
Its the sweat that builds up in the crack of your ass while your screwing your sister - in - law.

Hahahahahahaha!!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:27:03 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTL!  Hey, my first ever!  Woo hoo.

Old joke, but it still brings a smile to my face.  Reminds me of this one:

Good old boy gets married and goes off to spend a night a local Motel 6 for his honeymoon.  About midnight he comes home and knocks on the door to his mother's house.  She opens the door and says, "Cletus - whatchoo doin' out heah?  You should be on yur honeymoon!"

"Mama", says Cletus, "that girl I dun married is a virgin!"

"So?", says momma.

"Well mama", says Cletus, "If she aint good enough for her own family, she sure aint good enough for ours!"
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:22:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Know what a girl from ____________ says after sex? (insert desired state, city, etc)
Get off Daddy, you're crushing my cigarettes.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:44:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Know what a girl from ____________ says after sex? (insert desired state, city, etc)
Get off Daddy, you're crushing my cigarettes.
View Quote

Know what a girl from ____________ (insert desired state, city, etc) has in common with a kitten?
.They both like lickin' thier paws!

What does a girl from ____________ (insert desired state, city, etc)put behind her ears to attract men?
.Her ankles!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:47:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Incest is best.......

But thats a Relative affair.

Lets just keep it in the family!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:55:38 AM EDT
[#5]
are you ripping on me?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:56:39 AM EDT
[#6]
If a married couple  from ______________ (insert your state) move to chicago and get a divorce, are they still leagally brother and sister?

how do you compliment a woman from _________?

answer:     nice tooth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top