Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2003 10:00:53 PM EDT
Okay, I posted a topic here a few weeks ago "I think I just got burned by a fellow board member, NEED HELP".  I acted a fool, by jumping the gun and panicking before I needed to. I made a deal with a guy to buy his preban PWA/Bushy M4 and several accessories too include 750 rounds of American Eagle ammo.  After my little tantrum, I received the rifle and the accessories, but not the ammo.  He sent me an email stating that he wanted to send the ammo separate to cut down on shipping costs. He said he would ship it on the 28th of April.    Because I felt bad about my behavior, I sent him $20 to help out with the shipping on the ammo.  I have heard nothing from him and have sent him 3 emails with no reply.  This is going on 12 days now, and frankly I don't know how much patience I'm supposed to have.  What should I do?

Edited to add: Fuck it, there really is nothing that I can do about it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:29:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Who was it?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:33:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I feel the same way as I havent heard back about my Thompson buttstock, but who knows maybe his pc took a dump.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Who was it?
View Quote

Guys username is TACTICAL.  Real name is Brian Keith.

I have been patient all that jazz, but he obviously doesn't intend to make good on his end of the deal.  

It really is too bad, but there will always be people out there with little or no integrity.

Oh well, life goes on!  Guess I'll have to get a couple of cases of M193 from Ammoman!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:08:54 AM EDT
[#4]
You could at least come back and let everyone know that everything arrived after you jumped the gun [b]again[/b].

Maybe this guy is busy, maybe something happened with the shipment or maybe the guy is just slow. I've bought hundreds of things off the net and occasionally you'll get the, I forgot to mail it or I sent it out two weeks ago it should be there stuff and every time this has happened to me it's turned out to be the truth. People forget stuff and packages take three weeks to arrive sometimes. I've never been burned. I also don't jump on here and start calling names after a few days. I'd at least let the whole situation play out before I posted anything, so that I could give the whole story.

I have no connection with this guy I just stumbled on this thread and thought it was pretty shitty of you to leave this guy hanging like this.....
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:05:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You could at least come back and let everyone know that everything arrived after you jumped the gun [b]again[/b].

Maybe this guy is busy, maybe something happened with the shipment or maybe the guy is just slow. I've bought hundreds of things off the net and occasionally you'll get the, I forgot to mail it or I sent it out two weeks ago it should be there stuff and every time this has happened to me it's turned out to be the truth. People forget stuff and packages take three weeks to arrive sometimes. I've never been burned. I also don't jump on here and start calling names after a few days. I'd at least let the whole situation play out before I posted anything, so that I could give the whole story.

I have no connection with this guy I just stumbled on this thread and thought it was pretty shitty of you to leave this guy hanging like this.....
View Quote

Hey dude, this has long been over.  If YOU had not jumped the gun and typed this out, you would have read in other threads that I did apologize and that he did in fact make good.  

Next time do your homework.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top