Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3100
Posted: 3/27/2016 2:17:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Star_Scream]
Yes, I know there is a sub for knives but I see cool shit posted here in GD by people who aren't in the sub then forget what the title of the thread was and then get bored trying to search through every random knife related thread in GD.

This is what I usually carry for long bike rides:

A waved Spyderco Delica and a Kwaiken by Dynamik Blades aka Smithy
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:49:35 PM EDT
[#2]
arbitrary and capricious

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

Holy shit. I had not seen that.

I thought they just fell off.

I hope you guys give him hell. Is there like a rally point or page you guys use to keep track of this to point people to?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By conndcj:

DJ, owner of American Kami.  There is a pretty good sized complaint thread on Bladeforums.

I've known DJ for a few years from another board I'm on.  I really knew zero about higher end knives until a few guys joined up that were known makers.  A few guys on the board knew him as well.

So a group of us decided to help a brother out and ordered a bunch of his new folders.  You could choose blade steel, shape and color coatings.  I got all fired up.  Now the price was $850 upon order.  Yes, I now know that's dumb and not how things are done but again, a whole bunch of us ordered and he was always around the board.

Let's cut to the chase.  That group of ours ordered those blades about EIGHT years ago.  No one got their orders.  The guys who bailed early got their money back.  Many like me did not.  This scam went far outside just my group as I found out when I joined his Facebook page I was told he had.

The excuses are too numerous to list.  Comms were sparse, consisting of only very defensive posts on his FB page with some sycophants running interference.   He ended up just abandoning his own page.  He has a website but it's dead..

From what I can gather, he's up in the mid five digit range in stolen funds.  It's far from over.  Some of the people in the same situation have gotten together to explore our numerous options.  NO ONE steals from me so I will never let it go.

I have custom makers that ask for maybe a deposit, sometimes not even that.  I have a Direware mini SOLO coming soon.  You get on his list, when his books are open,, by placing your order.   Later on, he will then confirm your order including any options.  You only pay when he is ready to build your knife.  Two, three months later you have your blade.

Holy shit. I had not seen that.

I thought they just fell off.

I hope you guys give him hell. Is there like a rally point or page you guys use to keep track of this to point people to?

Ya we have a guy running point on this.  All of us were on his FB page.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By WICOUNSEL:

Whatever does it for you. It's great there are so many options out there.

Say, I bet I could save you some money and still get you a comparable drink.

Send me your address and next time I go on a bender drinking Benchmark, I'll be sure to piss in a bottle and send down to you.

That's all scotch is anyways right? It just costs more because they have to ship it over from Scotchland. I'll only charge $50.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMC_Dad:
Thanks to WIC

I’m going to find a single malt Scotch tomorrow.

Thinking an 18 yr Glenllivet would be appropriate.

As far as blended whisky, Jameson is for me better than the Scottish varieties.

Whatever does it for you. It's great there are so many options out there.

Say, I bet I could save you some money and still get you a comparable drink.

Send me your address and next time I go on a bender drinking Benchmark, I'll be sure to piss in a bottle and send down to you.

That's all scotch is anyways right? It just costs more because they have to ship it over from Scotchland. I'll only charge $50.

Oh dear Lord, you and you scotch feelz.  Bourbon is good.  But versus the best single malt scotches, the best bourbons fall way short.  They're like the weird uncle that has to be invited to the family picnics yet no one sits with him.   They look like they belong but they don't.  It's just that bourbon is more accessible in both taste and price.  Aging is getting out of hand with bourbon but it is almost a necessity for scotch.  No matter the maker, it's foolish to age bourbon into double digits but shouldn't go past 15 in any event.  If you really want to try the best Pappy, stop at 15.  Anything past that and it is almost certainly going downhill.  The mighty 23 Pappy is hit or miss.

I never tell anyone what to drink or not to drink.  You pay you can drink whatever the fuck you want.   But it's fun to try new things and see what others are doing.  A good way to discover things you might not otherwise try.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#5]
kind of response I would expect from a scotch drinker.

As you choke on that putrefied liquid, too embarrassed to admit the truth, you have to propagate the myth that it is good so others don't think less of you. "Thank you sir may I have another."

All the scotch drinkers follow the same course until they begin to believe their own lies.

Really though it is very simple. It tastes disgusting to me. No interest in peat, no interest in floral. If bourbon tasted like that, I wouldn't drink it either. To say a scotch drinkers tastes are more advanced because others fail to appreciate it is a false logic. If anything, you guys just have less taste so it doesn't bother you as much.

Say, I have some hand sanitizer whiskey I could send you.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:52:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sywagon] [#6]

As you choke on that putrefied liquid, too embarrassed to admit the truth, you have to propagate the myth that it is good so others don't think less of you. "Thank you sir may I have another."

All the scotch drinkers follow the same course until they begin to believe their own lies.

Really though it is very simple. It tastes disgusting to me. No interest in peat, no interest in floral. If bourbon tasted like that, I wouldn't drink it either. To say a scotch drinkers tastes are more advanced because others fail to appreciate it is a false logic. If anything, you guys just have less taste so it doesn't bother you as much.

View Quote
lol I'm never going to live that down am I?

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:32:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By rbb2:
Sunday!

https://i.imgur.com/Og55mmS.jpg

Further investigation is required, but coconut oil appears to be fantastic on my lodge skillet.
View Quote

It does look good and it's something we have a lot of.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I really do feel sorry for you bastards up north.

Missing out of the best Ice Cream Ever.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50175/9F1B19C6-541C-4BD7-90B8-66B0B5D75BCB_jpe-1783585.JPG

View Quote

Love the TKC scales, my 6 has them and they're great in the hand when it's not being used as a spear.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:06:23 PM EDT
[#9]
arbitrary and capricious

View Quote

You sound like a lawyer sir...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:12:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WIC] [#10]
Originally Posted By sywagon:

https://i.imgur.com/jHh1zBP.jpg
View Quote

That knife is so photogenic. Love it.

You played that sitch wrong buddy.

That was your opportunity to slide in as a scotch person and say see, nothing wrong with Defiant, your palate just isn't developed enough to appreciate all that it is.

But there is a silver lining here!

Last year I gave KFB1 some Kirkland Bourbon without having tried it myself. I have liked a number of other Kirkland spirits, so thought it was safe. The idea was that he needed something for when he had guests since he is not a drinker.  We cracked it open right away on our visit since I was a guest that needed a drink.  I was not impressed. Tasted like bad Jim Beam to me.  

Just recently we were talking and I apologized for the subpar bourbon again, and he said oh no, its great, I gave it to my dad. I was horrified, how could you give it to your dad?! He explained his dad will drink anything that is wet. He has no particular preference, good, bad, indifferent, if it is liquid, he will drink it.

KFB1 doesn't drink, but his clients don't know that. One of them gave him a bottle of EH Taylor. I have been wanting to try some EH Taylor, but don't want to drop $300 plus. The possibility of diminishing returns does not excite me. I'll take some risk, but that is a little much.

So next time I visit, I can try some EH Taylor and in return, give him a bottle of purported whiskey and the Benchmark. He won't know the difference, his dad won't care and I will look like I am doing him the favor giving him two bottles in exchange for a bit of his EH Taylor!

ETA: Is that supposed to be Snoopy in that plane?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:26:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Kiltakaze:

View Quote

I've been told I look like one in the right light.

did you read that shit?

That's interfering with interstate commerce. If any state did that the feds would smack them.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:30:53 PM EDT
[#12]

It does look good and it's something we have a lot of.
View Quote

Even the first pancake, or the ones that touch the sides, didn't stick a bit. Definitely going to keep using it and see if it continues to perform that well.

Also saw a flat of six of them on clearance at wally world the other day and grabbed them, so relatively stocked up right now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:33:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:33:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WIC] [#14]

I like this lanyard.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:35:34 PM EDT
[#15]

I like this sheath too.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:40:03 PM EDT
[#16]

did you read that shit?

That's interfering with interstate commerce. If any state did that the feds would smack them.

View All Quotes

did you read that shit?

Oh yeah, giant dick kick inbound
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#17]
It is name brand D2. Made by Bohler-Uddenholm.

Very good quality, which is the usual problem with D2, you don't know the quality.

And JABA is right, I am sure it is great on the Kur. My preference is just for stainless in a folder.

My comment about needing to make better drinking choices was that there are some exceptional bourbons for not a lot of money. Money saved is armaments money. Scotch is just nasty. Why would you even bring that up? I just ate and am trying to enjoy my bourbon.

Fun fact, Sleipner was name of Odin's eight legged horse in norse mythology. Eight legs has got to be pretty stable.
View Quote

8 legged spider horse is the stuff of nightmares.
Odin was cool.
Spider horsey is not.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:09:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Or we play our favorite game!

(studio audience) Spend other people's money!
View All Quotes

There's a bunch of fun shit I need to buy lol

Or we play our favorite game!

(studio audience) Spend other people's money!

Hah!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:38:43 AM EDT
[#19]

Don’t you eat crayons?
View Quote

Negative, that would be my son.

He is the Marine.
View Quote

Screw both of you.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:45:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 3xpert:
https://i.imgur.com/vtSHF8w.jpg
View Quote

Wood.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:45:47 AM EDT
[#21]

Good hunting knife you have there.

Mary Ann did a good job today too.

I went to three stores yesterday and a couple more today trying to avoid going where JaredGrey said he found this stuff. But I had to suck it up and go to Meijer. Last time I went to Meijer was for another secret sauce only they had at the time. I hate that store. It's like half a step up, or maybe just sideways, from WalMart.

There I was, under the soft glow of bad fluorescent lighting, wandering in an unknown land, looking for the fabled spirit. I finally found the licker section and spent a lot of time going back and forth down the isles, scanning row after row of cheap swill for the one golden trophy. I found regular Bulleit right away but was then forced to wander around looking at end caps, hoping maybe it was just separated out as a special item.

Feeling a bit desperate after multiple passes I returned to where I started. And there it was. It wasn't on an end cap, it was between the end cap and the regular Bulleit in a cardboard stand up display.

It was gratifying to find it, but gave me a bit of sticker shock at $60. It certainly gave me a moment of pause. Not used to that pricing for Bulleit. But still, single barrel hand selected spoke to me more than the other Bulleit variants I have seen at other stores, so I needed to try it.

Glad I did.

Solid buy. Very tasty. It's going right next to the 1920 and Rare Breed. Thank you for the rec Mr. JaredGrey sir.

https://i.imgur.com/XiwGvzg.jpg

Also, Costco started carrying the New Riff. Speaks well of the brand I think. Costco, or at least our local one doesn't seem to carry something just because it was a good deal or is the newest fad, their buyer has to like it. I have talked to him, he has good taste.

https://i.imgur.com/D2zACfZl.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Justabulletaway:

I have replenished the pantry.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/436951/20210117_112330_01-1783428.jpg

Good hunting knife you have there.

Mary Ann did a good job today too.

I went to three stores yesterday and a couple more today trying to avoid going where JaredGrey said he found this stuff. But I had to suck it up and go to Meijer. Last time I went to Meijer was for another secret sauce only they had at the time. I hate that store. It's like half a step up, or maybe just sideways, from WalMart.

There I was, under the soft glow of bad fluorescent lighting, wandering in an unknown land, looking for the fabled spirit. I finally found the licker section and spent a lot of time going back and forth down the isles, scanning row after row of cheap swill for the one golden trophy. I found regular Bulleit right away but was then forced to wander around looking at end caps, hoping maybe it was just separated out as a special item.

Feeling a bit desperate after multiple passes I returned to where I started. And there it was. It wasn't on an end cap, it was between the end cap and the regular Bulleit in a cardboard stand up display.

It was gratifying to find it, but gave me a bit of sticker shock at $60. It certainly gave me a moment of pause. Not used to that pricing for Bulleit. But still, single barrel hand selected spoke to me more than the other Bulleit variants I have seen at other stores, so I needed to try it.

Glad I did.

Solid buy. Very tasty. It's going right next to the 1920 and Rare Breed. Thank you for the rec Mr. JaredGrey sir.

https://i.imgur.com/XiwGvzg.jpg

Also, Costco started carrying the New Riff. Speaks well of the brand I think. Costco, or at least our local one doesn't seem to carry something just because it was a good deal or is the newest fad, their buyer has to like it. I have talked to him, he has good taste.

https://i.imgur.com/D2zACfZl.jpg

Curious how the rye compares to the Single Barrel?
Did you buy a bottle?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:46:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By conndcj:

Ya we have a guy running point on this.  All of us were on his FB page.
View Quote

Good I hope for the best.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:47:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Was at my limit with one bottle of the single barrel.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:48:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MaxxII:

Screw both of you.
View Quote

Go eat your cereal

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:49:17 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Scotch is lighter fluid that gone awry.

Details on the painting?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:52:24 AM EDT
[#26]

Go eat your cereal

View All Quotes

Screw both of you.

Go eat your cereal

Lol...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:59:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Here’s that meme you wanted

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:01:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sywagon] [#28]

That knife is so photogenic. Love it.

You played that sitch wrong buddy.

That was your opportunity to slide in as a scotch person and say see, nothing wrong with Defiant, your palate just isn't developed enough to appreciate all that it is.

But there is a silver lining here!

Last year I gave KFB1 some Kirkland Bourbon without having tried it myself. I have liked a number of other Kirkland spirits, so thought it was safe. The idea was that he needed something for when he had guests since he is not a drinker.  We cracked it open right away on our visit since I was a guest that needed a drink.  I was not impressed. Tasted like bad Jim Beam to me.  

Just recently we were talking and I apologized for the subpar bourbon again, and he said oh no, its great, I gave it to my dad. I was horrified, how could you give it to your dad?! He explained his dad will drink anything that is wet. He has no particular preference, good, bad, indifferent, if it is liquid, he will drink it.

KFB1 doesn't drink, but his clients don't know that. One of them gave him a bottle of EH Taylor. I have been wanting to try some EH Taylor, but don't want to drop $300 plus. The possibility of diminishing returns does not excite me. I'll take some risk, but that is a little much.

So next time I visit, I can try some EH Taylor and in return, give him a bottle of purported whiskey and the Benchmark. He won't know the difference, his dad won't care and I will look like I am doing him the favor giving him two bottles in exchange for a bit of his EH Taylor!

ETA: Is that supposed to be Snoopy in that plane?
View Quote
It is interesting how palates do actually develop, but there isn't any sense in how they end up. The flavors and aromas in Scotch have been developed forever to hit the spot of people looking for those things. Bourbon certainly doesn't have that advantage. I think you've drank plenty enough to say the Defiant sucks full stop and it only has a very short time to develop itself on top of being a new concept. As far as Scotch, I'm pretty sure though you know your disparagement is just like choosing football over soccer and thinking you have the high ground. But, for something specific like with the Macallan, you didn't actually say it sucked, you said you could see how someone other than you could like it. For an intense Scotch though, everyone knows it isn't for everyone. People simply aren't born liking really hot food, intense cigars, dark chocolate, and beer. Scotch might not be the ice cream flavor you like now is all. Arguments you missed like how bourbon gets to use new casks or something really aren't any more relevant than which shape the ball is. Again, one would have to wonder why anyone would take a recommendation from me because I like too much and am not discerning. But that is the same way I get to try a lot of stuff. Anyways, I'm still taking credit for upping the 1920 to you so there.

ETA - the planes are some weird print on a foil like substance that lights up really interestingly in various lights - they were from my room when I was a young child and just got cleaned up and re-hung. They are all of particular dogfight pairings and the planes are identified on the bottom. Will get a much better pic tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:27:27 AM EDT
[#29]
ETA - the planes are some weird print on a foil like substance that lights up really interestingly in various lights - they were from my room when I was a young child and just got cleaned up and re-hung. They are all of particular dogfight pairings and the planes are identified on the bottom. Will get a much better pic tomorrow.
View Quote

Thanks, I was going to say something, too, it looks like a cool print. Very interested to see some better pics.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#30]
I think we lost malcontent.

Heard a shark bit mygreenkaw so he will be back, but we don’t know when.
View Quote

I don't think the Delica is adequate to fight off a shark, but the snow works!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:58:31 AM EDT
[#31]
hmmmm...healing faster than I expected... or is this not the realmgk?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:02:16 PM EDT
[#32]

Go eat your cereal

https://i.imgur.com/YAC1QpT.jpg
View All Quotes

Go eat your cereal

https://i.imgur.com/dIOXTU8.jpg

Lol...

I'm sorry, alcohol may or may not have been involved.

Everyone, those were original content from MaxxII and I heartlessly stole them.

The set up he presented right after sharing them combined with Four Roses and Jefferson's Chef's recipe and Bulleit was too much for me to overcome and I made a bad decision.

I'm a piece of shit.

I do not ask forgiveness, just understanding of my transgression.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Curious how the rye compares to the Single Barrel?
Did you buy a bottle?
View Quote

Not of the rye, though it is on my list to try. I can find that at a number of places along with the 10 year, so not in a rush. The single barrel was more of a priority because I could not find it anywhere.

Only really had the the orange label from them. which we like. very versatile, good value.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:22:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WIC] [#34]
It is interesting how palates do actually develop, but there isn't any sense in how they end up. The flavors and aromas in Scotch have been developed forever to hit the spot of people looking for those things. Bourbon certainly doesn't have that advantage. I think you've drank plenty enough
View All Quotes
It is interesting how palates do actually develop, but there isn't any sense in how they end up. The flavors and aromas in Scotch have been developed forever to hit the spot of people looking for those things. Bourbon certainly doesn't have that advantage. I think you've drank plenty enough

Are you calling me an alcoholic?

As far as Scotch, I'm pretty sure though you know your disparagement is just like choosing football over soccer and thinking you have the high ground. But, for something specific like with the Macallan, you didn't actually say it sucked, you said you could see how someone other than you could like it. For an intense Scotch though, everyone knows it isn't for everyone. People simply aren't born liking really hot food, intense cigars, dark chocolate, and beer. Scotch might not be the ice cream flavor you like now is all. Again, one would have to wonder why anyone would take a recommendation from me because I like too much and am not discerning. But that is the same way I get to try a lot of stuff. Anyways, I'm still taking credit for upping the 1920 to you so there.

You can take credit for the 1920. And the Buffalo Trace probably. And the deBuyer I use every day. Did you say Crisbee puck? Probably other stuff I am missing.

As for the Defiant, yeah, I think it is pretty bad. The smell really, the flavor wasn't necessarily horrible. I tried to leave the door open in my review of it because I am self aware enough to know that there is something out there for everyone and maybe this one just wasn't for me. I could see where a scotch drinker or someone less discerning might think it is the bees knees just because it stands out, even if in the wrong way for me. If it was straight up bad, I would have said so (the Wisconsin Wheat was straight up bad, no idea what they were thinking putting that in a bottle). Only way you get to find your next favorite thing is to try new things. Someone else picking something for me removes all personal bias, so I am guaranteed to try something I might not have otherwise tried.

As long as we are being frank right now, you can't give rational break downs to my diatribes; it messes with the slightly crazy persona I am trying to build up here.

So one of them could be Snoopy and the Red Baron?

I like Snoopy.

Do you like dogs?

What are you doing in August?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By rbb2:

Even the first pancake, or the ones that touch the sides, didn't stick a bit. Definitely going to keep using it and see if it continues to perform that well.

Also saw a flat of six of them on clearance at wally world the other day and grabbed them, so relatively stocked up right now.
View Quote

Wife grabs giant things of it at Costco for various projects
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:17:01 PM EDT
[#37]
https://i.imgur.com/J6xejQY.jpg
View Quote

Makes awesome oatmeal cookies
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:17:32 PM EDT
[#38]
https://i.imgur.com/3FttQgR.jpg

I like this sheath too.
View Quote

Lighting makes the scales look jadeish
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#39]

Wife grabs giant things of it at Costco for various projects
View Quote

Costco jar is the stuff of legends.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:42:22 PM EDT
[#40]

The set up he presented right after sharing them combined with Four Roses and Jefferson's Chef's recipe and Bulleit was too much for me to overcome and I made a bad decision.

I'm a piece of shit.

View All Quotes

Go eat your cereal

https://i.imgur.com/dIOXTU8.jpg

Lol...

I'm a piece of shit.

I laughed my ass off...

I just noticed in the cereal picture that "JazzBerry" is waving Jazz hands.
Sorry if I'm the only one that found that interesting/amusing...I'm back on mids and have only had one cup of coffee so far today.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:51:35 PM EDT
[#41]
I made this dagger for my wife a few years ago. I always thought it would make for an nice folder.

I finally got around to testing it out. Just over 7.5" open, blade length is 3.125" and frame is 4.375". Both edges will be sharpened so I didn't do a full dagger grind on the top side as it would cut your finger when closing it. What do you guys think of the design?

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:00:57 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

That's a cool picture  and good looking knife.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By mygreenkaw:

I don't think the Delica is adequate to fight off a shark, but the snow works!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/160658/20210118_101350_jpg-1784877.JPG
View Quote

Delicas are snow resistant
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#44]
https://i.imgur.com/n6ORBaG.jpg
View Quote

Still missing something.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By DamascusKnifemaker:
I made this dagger for my wife a few years ago. I always thought it would make for an nice folder.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78788/IMG_5669c-485471.jpg

I finally got around to testing it out. Just over 7.5" open, blade length is 3.125" and frame is 4.375". Both edges will be sharpened so I didn't do a full dagger grind on the top side as it would cut your finger when closing it. What do you guys think of the design?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78788/IMG_6445c-1785307.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78788/IMG_6444c-1785306.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78788/IMG_6442c-1785305.jpg
View Quote

Looks good!
How is access to the thumb stud in the hand? It looks like it might be narrow in the pictures.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Mando Monday

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Whose got some good home office decor ideas? Trying to give mine a man cavish feel.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Just hang the skins of your dead animals and fish around you.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:47:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By DamascusKnifemaker:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78788/IMG_5669c-485471.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78788/IMG_6445c-1785307.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78788/IMG_6444c-1785306.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78788/IMG_6442c-1785305.jpg
View Quote

Very cool!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By GingerShanks:
Whose got some good home office decor ideas? Trying to give mine a man cavish feel.
View Quote

Taxidermy, beer and whiskey signs, and centerfolds.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top