Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2015 12:01:35 PM EDT
This stuff is supposed to be better than sliced bread.  I want to known what arf thinks.  Please don't tell me what polish or wax you use, I just want to know about Klasse.  Stuff is made in Germany, by the way.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Its all I use now. I was using Sonus but made the transition several years ago. If you prep your paint properly, and then apply the Klasse twins properly, the stuff is amazing.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
The pros over on Autogeek love the stuff. If it's good enough for Lambos I would imagine it's good enough Hondas.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:15:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I've used it for years.  

I apply AIO with a 7424 and foam pad wrapped in a microfiber bonnet.  I remove it with a microfiber cloth.  Application is relatively easy, and durability is excellent.  Looks as good as most other products.  One thing I love about it is that I can use it on every exterior surface of the car: paint, plastic, glass, rubber, chrome, that textured gray plastic shit that makes vehicles look so rugged and butch, etc.  It does not leave a white stain the way some products do.

Do NOT apply heavily, or it will be a giant pain in the ass to remove.

Sometimes I top with SG, sometimes not.  I've also topped with S100 paste wax and Meguiar's #16.  

Remember that it is a chemical polish and sealant, not an abrasive polish.  It won't do much for swirls and scratches.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've used it for years.  

I apply AIO with a 7424 and foam pad wrapped in a microfiber bonnet.  I remove it with a microfiber cloth.  Application is relatively easy, and durability is excellent.  Looks as good as most other products.  One thing I love about it is that I can use it on every exterior surface of the car: paint, plastic, glass, rubber, chrome, that textured gray plastic shit that makes vehicles look so rugged and butch, etc.  It does not leave a white stain the way some products do.

Sometimes I top with SG, sometimes not.  I've also topped with S100 paste wax and Meguiar's #16.  

Remember that it is a chemical polish and sealant, not an abrasive polish.  It won't do much for swirls and scratches.
View Quote

Does that statement apply to both the All-in-One and the sealant?
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 10:36:33 PM EDT
[#5]
It's been a good product for many years.
There are better and easier to apply products now, but it's still a good sealant
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 10:40:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I've used it in the past but there are better products IMO. Both Adams and Zaino produce a better result but admittedly, Zaino is more work.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I used it and meguiars tech wax 2.0 on my pickup. the meguiars lasted longer so I used the rest of klasse bottle on my enclosed snowmobile trailer and 42 foot rv just to get rid of it.  It's not bad though, just that I thought meguiars worked better.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I've used it a few times and although it is good stuff, the protection doesn't last very long. As someone else mentioned, there are a lot of other sealants and coatings that perform better.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 10:47:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've used it in the past but there are better products IMO. Both Adams and Zaino produce a better result but admittedly, Zaino is more work.
View Quote

How so?  Looks?  Subjective.  Durability?  Zaino, maybe.
Have you heard about the fancy new coatings?  I've been wanting to try one, but it's like the 45 vs 9mm debate trying to figure it out.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 11:07:51 PM EDT
[#10]
there might be a little polish in the all in 1

don't get it with out the  sonus acrylic glanz spray or you wont be able to get it off if it is applied too thick

http://www.autogeek.net/sonus-acrylic-glanz-sealant.html
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:30:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've used it for years.  

Yes.  Neither stain in my experience.  And I've used them on a Saab 9-3 and Honda CR-V that both had a ton of that textured gray plastic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top