Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2015 9:05:39 PM EDT
As a Kenseth fan, this really gets me going because Joey got what he asked for.

But, there is no changing that.
Rules is rules.

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2015/11/3/matt-kenseth-penalty-following-wreck-joey-logano-martinsville-speedway.html
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:02:54 PM EDT
[#1]
He did what needed to be done.  Logano will not recover from this wreck.  Kenseth wins the battle and Logano can't do anything about it...until next year.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:06:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Rules aint rules. If I wanted I could post videos of hundreds of payback wrecks that did not result in a suspension.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Matt appealing.  Hopefully he wrecks Logano again this season.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:07:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:13:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

If he loses the appeals, it will be at Homestead.

Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:14:20 PM EDT
[#6]
http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2015/11/3/matt-kenseth-penalty-following-wreck-joey-logano-martinsville-speedway.html

A link that should actually work.  NASCAR should have done this long ago.  Why anyone thinks its OK to duke it out at nearly 200 mph on a track with walls and potential injuries and death is beyond me.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:16:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Sport is dying, I thought the news in your title was they were changing the ticket prices due to the empty Martinsville stands

Kenseth wreck is a good thing for the fans, and France family penalizes him, while Lagano gets a pass

I am done with nascar.  Hope they continue to lose fans......GWC finishes are the dumbest shit possible
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope logano doesn't recover. He's an idiot. Matt is not the first one he has screwed over. It's about time someone gives back a little of what he dishes out. I heard earlier on Sirius Nascar that Hamlin, Stewart, Gordon and several others have came out in defense of Matt. The guys on the radio said "I didn't know that there was so much dislike of Logano in the garage" He is NOT the kind of champion Nascar needs right now. I have about had it with the way they make up the rules as they go. Bowing to the media pressure.

I think it would be great if people boycott events until Matt is back

Hopefully Matt's appeal will overturn at least one of the races.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:17:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perfect place for it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

A link that should actually work.  NASCAR should have done this long ago.  Why anyone thinks its OK to duke it out at nearly 200 mph on a track with walls and potential injuries and death is beyond me.
View Quote

Not 200. Matt did it at a track and place on the track that is probably one of the slowest on the circuit. Logano took him out at nearly 200MPH.

I think Matt should have waited until Homestead and made sure he was not champion.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:20:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Rules aint rules. If I wanted I could post videos of hundreds of payback wrecks that did not result in a suspension.
View Quote
I'd like to see Jr.  spin the 22 .  Just , because that is racing.

Maybe , 14 , 41, and 10 . 4,  go pick on #2  .   Lol .  Awesome .  

I gotta go to bed.   See ya in the thread next weekend.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:20:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not 200. Matt did it at a track and place on the track that is probably one of the slowest on the circuit. Logano took him out at nearly 200MPH.

I think Matt should have waited until Homestead and made sure he was not champion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO, well maybe Matt shouldn't have blocked at a 200 mile an hour track.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:21:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote
They aren't any where nearn 200mph at Martinsville which is why It Matt did it there.

Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:28:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So it's ok for butt wipe to take Matt out because he's blocking. Too bad logano doesn't know how to drive. Jeff didn't take out anyone to pass them at Martinsville. He set them up and passed them. Maybe logano needs to go back and learn to be a PROFESSIONAL driver before getting into the big league.

Logano will never be the caliber driver of Kenseth, Gordon, Earnhardt or many many others. Sure he wins but look at the havoc he has created already in his young career. He is loosing respect from the Professionals. Listen to them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:30:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Shit, I forgot to say it in my first post.

Fuck the 22!

Little shit needs to get wrecked out of every race the rest of the year.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:32:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Shit, I forgot to say it in my first post.

Fuck the 22!

Little shit needs to get wrecked out of every race the rest of the year.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So it's ok for butt wipe to take Matt out because he's blocking. Too bad logano doesn't know how to drive. Jeff didn't take out anyone to pass them at Martinsville. He set them up and passed them. Maybe logano needs to go back and learn to be a PROFESSIONAL driver before getting into the big league.

Logano will never be the caliber driver of Kenseth, Gordon, Earnhardt or many many others. Sure he wins but look at the havoc he has created already in his young career. He is loosing respect from the Professionals. Listen to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, in fact if you intentionally block you should expect to get dumped.  Lol you Put Kenseth in the same sentence as Earnhardt and Gordon.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:34:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO,... Yeah, trying to keep your opponents behind you has no place on a racetrack.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:34:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:34:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:35:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
kenseth is a pussy, logano is a pussy, nascar racing as a whole is a huge, gaping vagina

nascar is dead, gentlemen, it just hasn't assumed room temperature yet

I suspected that it was dead 5 or 6 years ago but when Zhukov started watching it I knew it was time to stick a fork in it

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:40:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

LMAO,... Yeah, trying to keep your opponents behind you has no place on a racetrack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO, if you block on purpose and get dumped for it you should shut the fuck up and chalk it up to shit happens, if you are holding your line and someone dumps you because its the only way they can get around you by all means take them out at your next opportunity.  The fact that some of you guys cant tell the difference makes me wonder if you watch much stock car racing.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 11:24:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top