Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2015 8:28:52 AM EDT
Last night. I don't know which adjectives and descriptions are acceptable anymore, so... Use your imagination...

Brand spankin' new 2016 Dodge Ram 2500. Two weeks old. Now has a nifty gouge and dent in the side.
The brick(or rock) was launched from the side of the road...

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:33:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I like your outfit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:33:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Well that sucks. At least it didn't go through your windshield as you were driving.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:34:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Well at least now that it's dinged you can get some use out of it without freaking out every time someone farts too hard in the seat.    The cherry's knocked off.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:35:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like your outfit.
View Quote

Not my outfit. But 3rd shift is a tad more relaxed and laid back. "Ceptin' when the locals are throwing rocks...
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:35:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice key rings
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:36:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Now it's a work truck!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well at least now that it's dinged you can get some use out of it without freaking out every time someone farts too hard in the seat.    The cherry's knocked off.
View Quote

Well, yeah...There's that... C'mon snow!!! I got 4 wheel drive and a Hemi to try out!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:38:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well that sucks. At least it didn't go through your windshield as you were driving.
View Quote

Yeah, unfortunately the hooligans probably are referring to this one as a "miss".
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry.
It's hard to keep shit nice.
Since it was a brick I suppose someone threw it...Right?

Fwiw yesterday I had to go to my girl friends aid as an illegal alien rear ended here new car and of course had no drivers license or insurance.
I was unimpressed the Houston Police did not arrest his ass and impound his fucking truck.
They gave the fucker $700 worth of tickets and allowed this unlicensed uninsured illegal alien to just drive right off.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#10]
That sucks
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:42:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Throwing rocks at one of their sources of income.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:44:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for pointing to the ding in the picture.  Wouldn't have seen it otherwise.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:44:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Tossed at the truck by a poor, misunderstood yoot...Can I say that?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:46:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Tossed at the truck by a poor, misunderstood yoot...Can I say that?
View Quote

Well I can say he's a sorry worthless piece of shit.
Makes you sick.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Try to remember they are only trying to express the pain they feel from being marginalized for so, so long.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top