Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 7:45:49 PM EDT

Gay activists are furious over the rentboy.com raid and arrests for prostitution — and they are wondering why Mayor de Blasio and Police Commissioner William Bratton worked with the federal prosecutors in Brooklyn.

Both the mayor and Bratton march in the very same gay pride parade in which rentboy.com has a float. “Koch, Giuliani and Bloomberg didn’t go after rentboy.com. Why is de Blasio?” wondered one gay man who has used the service.

Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance Jr. had his name taken off the press release on the bust because he had nothing to do with it.

Meanwhile, police have recently been ticketing men in the gay cruising area of Prospect Park.

Quipped one activist, “The LGBT community hasn’t seen such harassment and intimidation since before Stonewall in 1969. This has become a City Hall war against gay consensual sex. Some wonder whether this is happening to rid the city of ‘gay sin’ prior to the arrival of de Blasio’s friend, the Pope.”

The Story

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Those fags are such drama queens.  

Quipped one activist, “The LGBT community hasn’t seen such harassment and intimidation since before Stonewall in 1969. This has become a City Hall war against gay consensual sex. Some wonder whether this is happening to rid the city of ‘gay sin’ prior to the arrival of de Blasio’s friend, the Pope.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:30:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I find rentboy.com prices are too high. When I go looking I like to go to Homedepot or Lowes for one of them migrant workers.......what? rentboy is a gay site? .......never mind.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:33:10 PM EDT
[#5]

What's wrong, DeBlasio crawfished on them and fucked them in the ass?

I thought they liked it in the ass.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Both the mayor and Bratton march in the very same gay pride parade in which rentboy.com has a float.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:36:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Blasio’s friend, the Pope.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:38:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I wonder what the legal ramifications will be for people that used rentboy to rent boys....for massages and such. Nothing queer. Never queer. Just one dude calling another dude to come over and drink some wine and touch my testes for an hour or so. They can't charge people over that can they?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe they weren't collecting sales tax on the out of state customers.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:47:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Great.  Now I'm going to have to get my gay sex the old fashioned way using imitation crab meat and my son's model trains.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:51:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Just the fact that any adult would name a site rentboy.com tells me they are so fucked up they should be locked up.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Both the mayor and Bratton march in the very same gay pride parade in which rentboy.com has a float.

Ironic, you know they were kicking in to Red Billy's campaign chest. The Feds probably told them to get the fuck outta the way. Loretta Lynch, the new AG, was the Brooklyn AG before, I wonder if she has aspirations for his job. Hmmm
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:10:34 PM EDT
[#13]
They should rejoice, this is exactly the totalitarianism that liberals wanted.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:14:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wonder what the legal ramifications will be for people that used rentboy to rent boys....for massages and such. Nothing queer. Never queer. Just one dude calling another dude to come over and drink some wine and touch my testes for an hour or so. They can't charge people over that can they?
View Quote
If they had wires, the website leaves a trail. The website has the phone # and then the call is placed and pay for sex talk is recorded was probably what made the feds shut down the site. I think it is the Mann Act

The White-Slave Traffic Act, better known as the Mann Act, is a United States federal law, passed June 25, 1910 (ch. 395, 36 Stat. 825; codified as amended at 18 U.S.C. §§ 2421–2424).

It is named after Congressman James Robert Mann of Illinois, and in its original form made it a felony to engage in interstate or foreign commerce transport of "any woman or girl for the purpose of prostitution or debauchery, or for any other immoral purpose". Its primary stated intent was to address prostitution, "immorality", and human trafficking particularly where it was trafficking for the purposes of prostitution. This is one of several acts of protective legislation aimed at moral reform during the progressive era. Its ambiguous language of "immorality" meant it could be used to criminalize consensual sexual behavior between adults.[1] It was amended by Congress in 1978 and again in 1986 to apply to transport for the purpose of prostitution or illegal sexual acts

Funny but the Mann Act is only for normal sex between men and women
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:57:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Lol. Rentboy... Do they mow acreage?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:25:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Lol. Rentboy... Do they mow acreage?
View Quote
More like a baseball player, pitching and catching
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:45:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Wow, so the Gay/LGTBQWERTXYZ community are outraged because feds raided them for male prostitution racket?  Well I'm sure prosecution would be reconsidered since it's merely a connect site for those born that way.  We should be more tolerant, no, make that totally accepting, encouraging, and promoting of this activity.  After all, it doesn't matter.  Love is love and it shouldn't be a crime.

NAMBLA, get ready because you are next in the "they shouldn't be treated that way" community.

(for those of you with broken sarcasm detectors, I was being a sarcastic jackhole)

BTW, notice were articles covering this are not calling male prostitutes nothing more than "sex workers".  Apparently prostitution is illegal, but sex workers are just working.  Doing jobs others don't want to do.  First we change the vocabulary then they change the laws.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:11:00 AM EDT
[#18]
The AG who took over for Holder has went after FIFA and now rentboy.com

While Lynch was US Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, she supervised the investigation into senior FIFA officials from its earliest stages. The investigation culminated in the indictment of 14 senior FIFA officials and sports marketing executives shortly after Lynch was confirmed as Attorney General.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:31:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Sooo the black woman AG is putting it to the gays who hire male prostitutes and they do not like it....never saw that coming.....so much wrong..
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:29:52 AM EDT
[#20]
So a few people in the gay community are upset a prostitution ring got busted because the mayor of a large cuty walked in a parade where the website had a banner...

I believe prostitution should be legal, but if you live in a place where it is not, don't be upset when you get in trouble for partaking in it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 6:09:06 AM EDT
[#21]
So... they want equal treatment, until they find out it also means equal prosecution for breaking the law?

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 6:13:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So... they want equal treatment, until they find out it also means equal prosecution for breaking the law?

View Quote

I wonder how they will react to divorce settlements.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:12:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Sooo the black woman AG is putting it to the gays who hire male prostitutes and they do not like it....never saw that coming.....so much wrong..
View Quote
Now she is the top atty she can go after them, maybe Holder didn't want to go after them, maybe he was down low
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:13:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Sick world.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:26:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Some Hell's Kitchen night club will host a fundraiser for the owner of rentboy.com
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Why is there so much butt hurt in the gay community?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:08:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

NAMBLA, get ready because you are next in the "they shouldn't be treated that way" community.

View Quote

Yep.

Anyone who doesn't  think NAMBLA and groups like it will be the next cause in the ever downward spiral of America's moral decay has blinders on.

They either will or already have been taking notes on how gay "marriage" has been advanced, promoted, and protected by the courts.

Age of consent "equality" laws are coming next.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#29]
So, if we just played with model trains and I fixed up some imitation crab meat snacks I can't get in trouble, right? We didn't do anything weird, just normal adults hanging out in our underwear playing with some HO scale trains.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#30]
For some reason, I think the feds went after Rentboy to get their database.  I am betting that in that database, just like the Ashley Madison database, there are some powerful political names.

My guess is, there is an account named "Bathhouse Barry" and the feds have been instructed to get this database at all costs.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:22:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
For some reason, I think the feds went after Rentboy to get their database.  I am betting that in that database, just like the Ashley Madison database, there are some powerful political names.

My guess is, there is an account named "Bathhouse Barry" and the feds have been instructed to get this database at all costs.
View Quote

You may be on to something but I was thinking more of .................

(I had to edit that one out............might have got banned!!)
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:30:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Blasio’s friend, the Pope.”

Well, they're both commies.  They could be friends.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Some Hell's Kitchen night club will host a fundraiser for the owner of rentboy.com
View Quote

Possibly get raided by the cops for lewd acts or drugs or something.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:35:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

In that particular case there was no secret, hell even I can find the photos of him grabbing some young dude's ass at a political event....try google.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:36:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So, if we just played with model trains and I fixed up some imitation crab meat snacks I can't get in trouble, right? We didn't do anything weird, just normal adults hanging out in our underwear playing with some HO scale trains.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:53:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
The Wig? No!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:42:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So a few people in the gay community are upset a prostitution ring got busted because the mayor of a large cuty walked in a parade where the website had a banner...

I believe prostitution should be legal, but if you live in a place where it is not, don't be upset when you get in trouble for partaking in it.
View Quote

DeBlasio isn't giving them their space. A place to be openly gay. He's given everyone else space to be themselves. He's picking on the gays.

Obviously. He sold them out. What kind of communist does that?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:46:26 AM EDT
[#39]
I guess the Mayor hasn't been getting his dime from the Gay community.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top