Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 12:41:25 PM EDT

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/30/politics/scott-walker-northern-border-immigration-2016/

It's not just the southern border: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says it's "legitimate" to discuss building a wall separating the United States from Canada, as well.
View Quote

Mmmmmmmmkay, Scott.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah because we have such an issue with our border with Canada.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually, we do.

But building a wall on the Canadian border or the Mexican border for that matter is just a fucking stupid idea.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Attention whoring from a guy quitter buried in the polls.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Surprise Scott Walker is an idiot!

ETA: All of those damn Albertans and BC'ers bum rushing the borders due to low wages and lack of work in Canada! Oh wait ...
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:58:12 PM EDT
[#6]
That's not what he said.  

Chuck Todd brought up the issue of building a wall.  Walker simply said it was legitimate to discuss security along the northern border.  It was not an endorsement of Chuck Todd's inane question.

But of course, let's go full retard.  This is GD, afterall.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:01:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Once the commies are elected here federally you may see an immigration spike of wealthier canucks heading south.

When the commies let every shitstain 3rd worlder in here you may need to build a wall. They are just using Canada as a stepping stone to get to the U.S.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Terrorist yes, undocumented workers not so much.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Can we build a wall along the Red River?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:07:47 PM EDT
[#10]
That's the sort of retarded PC speak that is driving support to Trump.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Once the commies are elected here federally you may see an immigration spike of wealthier canucks heading south.

When the commies let every shitstain 3rd worlder in here you may need to build a wall. They are just using Canada as a stepping stone to get to the U.S.
View Quote

They might go but their business money will be in small euro countries / tax shelters.

Not convinced there's that much left to save if you go south anymore.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I would like to see wall built on Washingtons southern border. Keep them damn California's out!
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:28:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That's not what he said.  

Chuck Todd brought up the issue of building a wall.  Walker simply said it was legitimate to discuss security along the northern border.  It was not an endorsement of Chuck Todd's inane question.

But of course, let's go full retard.  This is GD, afterall.
View Quote

Whatever dude.  I don't even read the OP anymore.  I just read the thread title and post my gut response without reading anything else.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:40:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks good to me.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:23:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They might go but their business money will be in small euro countries / tax shelters.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed and I've moved some of my money as a precaution already. Off shore for sure. There are massive tax increases coming our way here.

There are huge cost of living savings if you go to Arizona, Texas, Florida.  Probably on the order of +30%.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:27:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Like that commercial, "that's not legit"
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#17]
New slogan, "The USA, where no one gets in or out!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top