Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 1:28:11 AM EDT
Saw one of the movies again recently and my first thought was "I was afraid of this?!"
Maybe it was because the doll was ginger?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:30:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Saw one of the movies again recently and my first thought was "I was afraid of this?!"Maybe it was because the doll was ginger?
View Quote

Try sneaking into the living room to watch it as a kid then getting a My Buddy doll a month or so later for Christmas.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:31:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Try sneaking into the living room to watch it as a kid then getting a My Buddy doll a month or so later for Christmas.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Saw one of the movies again recently and my first thought was "I was afraid of this?!"Maybe it was because the doll was ginger?

Oh snap!

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:33:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL my youngest brother was terrified of Chucky. We would place a My Buddy doll at the foot of his bed or behind his shower curtain for him to find at bath time.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:35:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
LOL my youngest brother was terrified of Chucky. We would place a My Buddy doll at the foot of his bed or behind his shower curtain for him to find at bath time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Brad douriff(chuckys voice) is actually a very nice guy.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:38:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Haha, I'm right there with you.

When I first saw 'Child's Play' I was about 7 or 8 and it scared the shit out of me.  I threw all my sister's 'American Girl' dolls out the window.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:40:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There was a garbage truck growing up what had a my buddy strapped to the grill Kinda funny now

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:41:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Trilogy of Terror did it for me
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:44:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I have friends with a small grandson who is red headed and freckled. Looks exactly like Chuckie. I jokingly call the little kid Chuckie whenever I see him. He laughs and smiles and answers to Chuckie. Come to find out some of his kindergarten classmates started calling him Chuckie before I did.  ;) family always laughs when he answers to Chuckie.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:49:24 AM EDT
[#9]
I can't look at Gruden and not be reminded of Chucky.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:51:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Scared the piss out of me.  I could hardly stand to go into my sister's rooms with dolls everywhere.  Had the same reaction when I saw it playing on TV as an adult though.

Jaws on the other hand.  I'm still scared spitless of sharks.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:07:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Chucky wasn't that bad for me. IT on the other hand, scared the shit out of me. Fuck clowns!
Top Top