Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:50:29 PM EDT
[#1]
If white people used black guns to defend against them, is it racist?  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It still won't last long

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sound like terrorists to me. They should be treated as such.  Maybe the FBI should start infiltrating these groups like they do other hate groups in this country.

Yeah, that'll happen.

More like the ATF will start funneling guns to them ala Fast & Furious.
It still won't last long

The media and Feds will carry their water as much as possible, they're sympathetic to the BLM fuckers.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:50:59 PM EDT
[#3]
You blm assholes feel froggy? Fucking jump then.  I've had a belly full of this bullshit, and I'm tired of it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:52:26 PM EDT
[#4]
And what would the media do if a white guy called and said that about blacks
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:52:41 PM EDT
[#5]
They are certainly welcome to kick this affair off....methinks it will not end as they expect...

This country is getting to be a real powder keg...
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Bark, bark, bark...
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#7]
That is one delusional idiot.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:53:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I said that exact stat and was called a liar by a friends black friends, they called me every name you could think of, they all said that whites & blacks are almost equal in population?

Dumb as fuck

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be careful what you wish for. Whitey has all the guns.

Black folks are13.5% of the population, and most of em' just want to get on with their day.

Shortest race war ever.
I said that exact stat and was called a liar by a friends black friends, they called me every name you could think of, they all said that whites & blacks are almost equal in population?

Dumb as fuck

The numbers are skewed because in NH we have 3, Maine 2 and Vermont.... well give me a minute to find one.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:54:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I don't.  Why aren't they openly opposing this bullshit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel bad for the good people in the black community that have to put up with this stuff being what is seen as the voice of their race.

They do. I see videos all the time "black lady condemns BLM group" etc.
You think MSNBC is going to have them on the air?
Remember during ferguson that black vet that was standing up to the whole crowd, saying he was an American first or something.
Maybe they are the minority, maybe they arent I dont know. But this kind of stuff is best handled internally. Just like
ISIS, if Islam doesnt want themselves represented by extremists then they need to out-voice the extremists and if required,
stand firm against them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:55:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Allow me to speak for the rest of black people:

Fuck them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:55:34 PM EDT
[#11]
You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed?

Yes Carolina K,   I do realize these jaggofs do not represent the majority
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:55:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:56:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Well we've played Cowboys and Indians already.....
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:57:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Do they have any idea how bad it would go for their race if that starts? Every gain made in civil rights would be erased. It would be like the '30s again and right or wrong no black person would ever be trusted again.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:57:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I really, really don't think they'd get the reaction to their "message" that they think they would.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Isn't anybody going to help that poor man?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They are certainly welcome to kick this affair off....methinks it will not end as they expect...

This country is getting to be a real powder keg...
View Quote

Yea, I sort of wish they'd just get the party started already.  I'm getting tired of the boasting/posturing.  Lets go, or stfu.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:59:53 PM EDT
[#18]
So shooting two white women and one white dude live on TV wasnt good enough??
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel bad for the good people in the black community that have to put up with this stuff being what is seen as the voice of their race.

They are the ones that live in the burbs, and go to work 40+ hours a week like us. They dont have time to tell BLM to shut up.

Uncle Tom!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:00:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm going to agree with you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to agree with you.

I know blacks that are 24kt righteous gold. They work hard for a living, respect the laws and respect others.
The idiots rioting in the streets, looting, gang banging and trying to incite a race war are just plain sorry and want to blame all the white people for the problems they bring upon themselves. They do not want to work for a living but would rather have hand outs and hold up convenience stores and just plain prove their ignorance.
Those sorry excuses for human beings could learn a lot from from some of the blacks I am acquainted with.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
http://d2rg8jfniu44sp.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Movement2.png

This is them.....such a rich and vibrant culture
View Quote

Box their asses up and ship them to Liberia.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:00:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
A new utopia in the post racial era.  Thanks Obama, Sharpton, Holder etc...
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:01:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I really, really don't think they'd get the reaction to their "message" that they think they would.
View Quote

What reaction do you think they are looking for?

My guess is they hope that someone kills a black person, so that they can advance their cause.  If multiple people are killed, all the better for them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:01:41 PM EDT
[#24]

Bring it. I just bought more ammo.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:01:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Talks cheap.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:03:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well we've played Cowboys and Indians already.....
View Quote

Snort

Seriously though,  members and citizens like Cnsrvtvblkfem (sp) I know to myself are outraged by this bullshit.  

We have terms to differentiate thugs either way, or either color.  Enough with the fucking bullshit already.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:04:46 PM EDT
[#27]
When the Saxon began to hate.....
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:04:53 PM EDT
[#28]

All this foreplay is unnecessary, if they want to fight, lets fight.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:05:06 PM EDT
[#29]
when a few idiots claim to represent an entire race...
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This kind of crap was pretty calm before Obama took the helm.
View Quote

Exactly. Take yourself back 8 years to the Pre-Obama era. These crazies were backpage news if they were even that lucky. Then these malcontents were given a platform of sound bites and slogans, hands off policies and support from the Attorney General and the President of the United States.
Is anyone surprised that they have no fear and continue to up the ante with their violent rhetoric? As others have said here, this is not going to end well for anyone and our country has been divided like I never believed I'd see in my lifetime. We're now on a collision course with these radicals set forth by the MSM, Rappin Reverends and the Zero administration. I worry that the BLM and other militant racial movements have been whipped up into such a feeding frenzy along with being overly exploited by the Leftist Elite's that they don't know when to stop and even their masters can no longer control their own useful idiots. Unless that is the whole point of the Left all along???
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:05:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Have they not been paying attention to the amount of existing trans-racial homicides committed by blacks?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:07:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Dumb as fuck

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be careful what you wish for. Whitey has all the guns.

Black folks are13.5% of the population, and most of em' just want to get on with their day.

Shortest race war ever.

Dumb as fuck

Confirmation Bias. When you live your life in an area that backs up your assumptions then you are not going to believe any different.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:07:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:08:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
And what would the media do if a white guy called and said that about blacks
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:09:14 PM EDT
[#36]
From Brave Heart," Hold Hold Hold"
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:09:42 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Allow me to speak for the rest of black people:
Fuck them.
View Quote
Now I will speak for me and the rest of the people if they don't mind.

Fuck them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:11:22 PM EDT
[#38]
They don't want to discriminated against...but this is what they want to do...

The complete lack of logic and reasoning is dumbfounding.  The civil rights leaders of the 60's are rolling over in their graves right now.  

All that work...down the drain.  They wanted rights and equality...they have it...now they've pissed it all the way.  Worst part, their anger is misguided.  They need to be pissed at themselves and the democratic leadership that's taken them to this level.  

It's sad.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I am currently at the Sherwood Campground in Gilbert MN. I have been off roading all day and am both very tired and alone. Look for the Gaston flag. Step right up to the plate mother fuckers
View Quote
I came looking to chill, but Couldn't find you.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So shooting two white women and one white dude live on TV wasnt good enough??
View Quote

If news reporters weren't involved it would have never even been a blurb in the national media. Like that sick fuck who shot a mother and her baby because they were white the national media would have ignored this shooting too.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:14:21 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am currently at the Sherwood Campground in Gilbert MN. I have been off roading all day and am both very tired and alone. Look for the Gaston flag. Step right up to the plate mother fuckers

How could you miss it?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#42]
That sooooo wouldn't end like they think it would. All it would do is get a lot of innocent people killed.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:18:37 PM EDT
[#43]

Someone shut this fools EBT card off.  We'll see who's talking shit then.

I'd really like to see him run his mouth somewhere 'round backwoods Alabama.  Eating through a straw the rest of his days would be a viable option.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:19:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I do too. But let's be honest, the bad ones aren't exactly a minority within the race.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do too. But let's be honest, the bad ones aren't exactly a minority within the race.

It's like the muslims; there're a lot of sympathizers.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:20:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Trickle down effect? Trickle down of what?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I am starting to blame the internet for most of our problems.  It gives a mouthpiece to idiots who would normally be ignored, and allows a small number of activists to promulgate their agenda like never before. Normal people are too busy living their lives, so this insane minority of malcontents ends up controlling the narrative. Activism is a mental disorder in many cases.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I heard this kind of crap during the late 60's there was no internet for them to broadcast on....

I am starting to blame the internet for most of our problems.  It gives a mouthpiece to idiots who would normally be ignored, and allows a small number of activists to promulgate their agenda like never before. Normal people are too busy living their lives, so this insane minority of malcontents ends up controlling the narrative. Activism is a mental disorder in many cases.

+ 1

The Grande Cyclops is not amused.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#47]
I will now begin going on walks alone.

Snatch me up will you?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:22:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sound like terrorists to me. They should be treated as such.  Maybe the FBI should start infiltrating these groups like they do other hate groups in this country.
View Quote

Sorry, no agents available. They are all tied up investigating "Right Wing Militias."
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:22:56 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Remember during ferguson that black vet that was standing up to the whole crowd, saying he was an American first or something.

Maybe they are the minority, maybe they arent I dont know. But this kind of stuff is best handled internally. Just like

ISIS, if Islam doesnt want themselves represented by extremists then they need to out-voice the extremists and if required,

stand firm against them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

stand firm against them.

Mainstream Media won't give them a voice.  It won't sell air time.

I cry for this country sometimes, all those that have bled and died for an idea, only to have it betrayed by those that control the media.

It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Lol outnumbered,outgunned and outmaneuvered. Lol
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top