Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2015 3:38:20 PM EDT
Source

"Someone is behind a slew of hateful signs posted outside a Colorado Springs church. They were stapled to a tree just outside the New Covenant church near downtown Sunday.

his is the third straight weekend New Covenant has dealt with the signs, reports Gazette news partner KKTV. Pastor Roland Joyner said whomever is responsible is becoming more and more brazen. This time, they were put up in the daylight hours during the church's Sunday service.

"This Sunday, I can't believe it," Joyner said. "I really can't believe it, that somebody that bold, I can't believe that somebody didn't see (them being posted)."

Joyner said the church takes messages of hate, like these, very seriously. Especially for a congregation comprised mostly of African-Americans.

"I don't know who you are, or where you are, but maybe you think it's a game. It's not a game this is serious," Joyner said.

One sign references the KKK. Another says "Black men be aware, you are the target." These messages, combined with the recent massacre in South Carolina, has the congregation on edge."

Discussion:   Since it is "hate" the person posting this at a black church is likely to have a specific skin coloration.

Video located at the following link:

Video here

Hate, hate, hate.  Must be a white guy.

Now read this and look at the video for the person who admitted doing it

http://www.krdo.com/news/man-admits-to-posting-hate-signs-around-town/33843518
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
.......well then.....
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:45:58 PM EDT
[#2]
donations are up?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:46:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, it is kinda logical it would be a white guy...

Isn't it kinda, err the same, as when people here say they didn't even have to watch the video?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Gotta be a fake, mark my words...
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:02:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Most of them are

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Bottom Boys Productions??????
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:07:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Source

"Someone is behind a slew of hateful signs posted outside a Colorado Springs church. They were stapled to a tree just outside the New Covenant church near downtown Sunday.

his is the third straight weekend New Covenant has dealt with the signs, reports Gazette news partner KKTV. Pastor Roland Joyner said whomever is responsible is becoming more and more brazen. This time, they were put up in the daylight hours during the church's Sunday service.

"This Sunday, I can't believe it," Joyner said. "I really can't believe it, that somebody that bold, I can't believe that somebody didn't see (them being posted)."

Joyner said the church takes messages of hate, like these, very seriously. Especially for a congregation comprised mostly of African-Americans.

"I don't know who you are, or where you are, but maybe you think it's a game. It's not a game this is serious," Joyner said.

One sign references the KKK. Another says "Black men be aware, you are the target." These messages, combined with the recent massacre in South Carolina, has the congregation on edge."

Discussion:   Since it is "hate" the person posting this at a black church is likely to have a specific skin coloration.

Video located at the following link:

Video here

Hate, hate, hate.  Must be a white guy.

Now read this and look at the video for the person who admitted doing it

http://www.krdo.com/news/man-admits-to-posting-hate-signs-around-town/33843518
View Quote

Fake hate crime and the media still plays it up??

You don't say!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#8]
If you actually read the posters you can see that it looks more Nation of Islam then Neo Nazi....
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:20:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

yep false flag bs.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:28:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meh.  Might be, wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't.

Churches have been dealing with crap like this for a long time.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#12]
99.97% of the time when stories like these happen, if or when the true perp is caught they are usually found to be a first reported "victim" of the hate.

Whether it be a swastika, KKK, a message on the back of a receipt they are almost always a sympathy/attention seeker posing as a victim when discovered. The media rarely reports the follow-up story when that is the case because of their own hate and bigotry.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Most of them are

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of them are

ehh..there are some seriously stupid folks out there...like the moron that spray painted swastikas and "fuck God" on the front doors of my church...we just cleaned it up and went on with our services...with a special prayer for the misguided soul that did the vandalism.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Black men write "Black men", people who hate black men are not so sensitive about the feels.

Fake as shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top