Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2015 1:45:50 PM EDT
a month or so ago there was a link to flashlights on sale, I ordered a few of them and I haven't received them yet. ( not surprised ) I just remembered it today but cant find the posting or order confirmation.

anyone remember the thread or have a link?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:48:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a bunch of Romisen RC-G2 flashlights when they came out about 6 years ago.  Gave one to my dad and he's worn it down so there isn't much coating on it and that sucker is just as bright as it's ever been.  It's been through hell and back and works perfect.  I can't say enough for those lights.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:05:31 PM EDT
[#2]
A bit off-topic, but a better Romisen is the RC-K4, which runs off 3xAAA, 1x18650 or 2xCR124. I keep one by the bed, with 3xAAA batteries, and it is reliable, bright and runs off cheap batteries.

Same price as the G2:

http://lightake.com/p/Romisen-RC-K4-Cree-170-Lumens-LED-Flashlight-Black-1x18650-3xAAA-2xCR123_28785.html

(I'm not familiar with this seller, but it can be found elsewhere for about the same price.)
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:08:45 PM EDT
[#3]
tag
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I think that this is the exact light as posted in the thread, from BangGood:

Cheap Cree zoomable lights

I think the price went up about a buck, IIRC, but it's probably worth the effort.  Another is the infamous Sipik-68 clone that you can find for ~$5.

Chris
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Read this as "Cheap Fleshlight Thread"

I figure that's not something you would want to go cheap on... might lose something.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think that this is the exact light as posted in the thread, from BangGood:

Cheap Cree zoomable lights

I think the price went up about a buck, IIRC, but it's probably worth the effort.  Another is the infamous Sipik-68 clone that you can find for ~$5.

Chris
View Quote

That's it, thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top