Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2015 2:36:12 PM EDT

A University of South Carolina student is facing felony charges and possible jail time after allegedly being caught on camera spitting and pouring chemicals into her two roommates’ food in early February, police said.

Police say Hayley King, 22, can be seen in the video taken by her roommates Feb. 4 spitting into multiple containers of food and pouring Windex into the food in the apartment they shared off campus, according to a Columbia Police Department incident report.

King’s two roommates informed authorities they had set up secret cameras in their shared apartment because they were afraid of what King might do following a string of multiple altercations, which are not detailed in the police report. The two roommates had tried to get King to move out because of the previous altercations, but she refused, the incident report states.

Police said they viewed the recordings and watched King opening the refrigerator, picking up several containers one by one, and spitting into them. She also poured glass cleaner into one of them, the report stated.

One of the roommates told police she consumed food from one of the containers she believed to have been tainted with spit and Windex. King's roommates have not responded to requests for comment.

(more at link)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sc-college-student-allegedly-caught-camera-poisoning-roommates/story?id=30787747

Crazy eyes, she has them.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:37:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta be an Inky too.....
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#2]

In before "Not guilty", "she can spit in my food all she wants", etc.....

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Would smash.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:40:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Would smash.
View Quote

Just make sure you go out for dinner...
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Spit, swallow, all the same.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I would let her spit on my dick, but on food, that I can't abide.

Guilty.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Never room with the crazy.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Would smash.

It would have to be before the appetizers.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:59:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Would smash and then pronounce her as guilty.   Don't ph*c with food.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Too bad bookings didn't provide a full body shot!

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ht_hayley_king_booking_photo_jc_150504_16x9_992.jpg

A University of South Carolina student is facing felony charges and possible jail time after allegedly being caught on camera spitting and pouring chemicals into her two roommates’ food in early February, police said.

Police say Hayley King, 22, can be seen in the video taken by her roommates Feb. 4 spitting into multiple containers of food and pouring Windex into the food in the apartment they shared off campus, according to a Columbia Police Department incident report.

King’s two roommates informed authorities they had set up secret cameras in their shared apartment because they were afraid of what King might do following a string of multiple altercations, which are not detailed in the police report. The two roommates had tried to get King to move out because of the previous altercations, but she refused, the incident report states.

Police said they viewed the recordings and watched King opening the refrigerator, picking up several containers one by one, and spitting into them. She also poured glass cleaner into one of them, the report stated.

One of the roommates told police she consumed food from one of the containers she believed to have been tainted with spit and Windex. King's roommates have not responded to requests for comment.

(more at link)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sc-college-student-allegedly-caught-camera-poisoning-roommates/story?id=30787747

View Quote

Why the fuck would you still eat the food you previously watched her spit and pour windex in?
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:13:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why the fuck would you still eat the food you previously watched her spit and pour windex in?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ht_hayley_king_booking_photo_jc_150504_16x9_992.jpg

(more at link)

Maybe she ate the food and that prompted her to put up the cameras?
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Source with video.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:21:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The evidence for why you should NOT go to college just keeps piling up.
View Quote
Amen.

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Roommate couldn't smell the ammonia before eating?!?
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:27:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

In before "Not guilty", "she can spit in my food all she wants", etc.....

View Quote

Not guilty by Arf standards of Justice.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Roommate couldn't smell the ammonia before eating?!?
View Quote

In my short 1.5 year stint in College.  We had a Navy ROTC guy who poured Brasso in his roommates beverage/soup heating pot.  He used it to clean all his uniform brass.  

The roommate never smelled it cooked and ate his soup and ended up in the ER.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:32:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

God willing I'll be done in three weeks.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:45:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Source with video.
View Quote

Watched the video for full body details....the video reveals she is BOTH not guilty (of something ) and guilty of something else
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Wow, this made national fucking news?!

This shit happened every day to me in boarding school.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#25]
She has the cray cray. Those eyes
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#26]
She has that "Tonya Harding Crazy" look to her...
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ready to join the ranks of the overeducated and underemployed or unemployed?
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:29:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Just another mean eyed crazy as a shit house rat southern bell .  

We gots lots of them down here .

gd
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Flog her, 500 lashes and display her body on campus as a warning for others...  A few years from now when she poisons her kids or husband with draino in their soup...whos gonna be laughing then.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I actually have two jobs lined up.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:37:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Defense Lawyer:  She only ment to add flavor to the otherwise bland tasting food.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:45:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Another side effect to the entitlement society.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#33]
I'd let her make me a sandwich.  Not guilty!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 8:11:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'd let her make me a sandwich.  Not guilty!
View Quote

I might let her order call out food, but she ain't making anything for me.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:05:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top