Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2015 5:37:27 PM EDT
OK everybody.  I've seen the power of ARFcom. I would like a little sent this way.
Short back story:
I am a member of the IAFF and our major charity is The MDA. We had the privilege to have this young lady come spend some time with us at work the other day. Her name is Lizzy and she is the MDA Illinois State Goodwill Ambassador. She travels all over the state speaking trying to raise awareness. She is in desperate need of a wheelchair accessible vehicle, not to mention one that is just reliable,  

This is where you come in.  They are in a "competition "  to get the  most votes.  The sponsors are giving away 4 vehicles, so she doesn't need to be number one but it would be nice.  

I also know you will have to create an account which is deemed a lot of work around here sometimes, but you can also use Facebook or twitter or a couple other similar sites to log in automatically.

I know I'm a nobody around here because I don't have a bajillion posts, but it is what it is.

As few posts as I have here the vast number of members on here should easily be able to vote at least twice as much as I post

Here is the Link[Vote for Lizzy

I Have also talked to her mom about this and she had no problem with me putting this out here

Thanks for your help
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 5:38:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Piss on unions...
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]
piss onCA
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, no face book.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Done!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top