Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2015 8:13:48 PM EDT
I am needing a carbine gas tube, the roll pin for the gas tube and the a2 front site small parts. I would really like to build this upper this weekend but I am not sure who can get it here in 4 days midway says will ship the 13th so it will not ship until Friday. Also were can I get straight pins for my front site since it does not use the tapper pins.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:14:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Windham weaponry
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:14:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Brownells
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:18:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Primary arms
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#4]
ROGtac or Primary Arms or maybe Weapon Outfitters. PK Firearms and Operation Parts used to be fast.  Problem is they may not have all the parts from one company.

And buy two of everything so next time you'll have them. Of course you will require parts you don't have, but after a couple years you will have all the small parts you need. Then you can build a 'free' rifle and start the process over.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:27:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ROGtac or Primary Arms or maybe Weapon Outfitters. PK Firearms and Operation Parts used to be fast.  Problem is they may not have all the parts from one company.

And buy two of everything so next time you'll have them. Of course you will require parts you don't have, but after a couple years you will have all the small parts you need. Then you can build a 'free' rifle and start the process over.
View Quote

Free lol.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#6]
The Citizens Armory.
Small parts ship super cheap.

I ordered a set of gas rings about a month ago and paid $0.80 shipping.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:34:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Rainier arms is fast for me. Maybe just pick one really close to you.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Your in MO how far from Columbia? Midway pickup maybe?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:37:46 PM EDT
[#9]
If you want to pick them up and are close there is a place in Wentzville as well but it's name eludes me. DIY rifle or something like that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#10]
White Oak
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:38:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Go with one nearest to you/nearest one of the big shipping hubs. I use PA since I can usually get next day delivered if I go with the tier above standard and I'm about halfway across the state from them.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This. Go with one nearest to you/nearest one of the big shipping hubs. I use PA since I can usually get next day delivered if I go with the tier above standard and I'm about halfway across the state from them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Midway is pretty close but they said it will not ship until Friday not sure what the hell is up with that. I went with Brownells since they are the only place I could find straight pins for the front site and had all the parts I needed I did buy about 4x the small parts to put in my parts box for next time. I could drive to Midway just really don't want to drive two hours for small parts.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Primary Arms.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:49:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Www.joeboboutfitters.com
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Psa
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Midway usually ships the same or the next day. Has their shipping dept really gotten that bad?  I'm halfway across the state and get it the next day or the day after.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:51:12 PM EDT
[#17]

I go with PA and the priority ship and it gets to Me from Tx less the 3 days
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:58:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Primary Arms all day for things like this.  Fast, good service, and reasonably cheap.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:58:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:51:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Brownells used to ship fast, then last order was ............................................................................................ shipped.

Weapon Outfitters is fast if they are not behind. I like the quality of what they carry. Plus great posters.

AIM Surplus has beat an email question about shipping; "Yeah, sorry but that already shipped. I know it was only a couple hours ago." But they don't carry individual small parts. Plus Bryanfreakinrocks. [where is the simian smilie?]

ROGtac shipped so fast that one time they had emailed a tracking number before I could check my email for the order confirmation. Plus, I got a t-shirt.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:27:37 AM EDT
[#21]
I was finishing my latest build early last week and realized neither my gas tube or gas block came with a roll pin.  I was ordering some other stuff from Midway so I added a couple roll pins to my order.  I found some cheap ones on Amazon as well and ordered it with 2 day Prime shipping.

My Midway order placed on 3/4 still hasn't shipped and I just got my Amazon order today after it was delayed an extra 2 days by "extreme weather conditions".

Next time I'll try Brownells or one of the other places mentioned in this thread.  

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:52:01 AM EDT
[#22]
PKFirearms or Brownells...
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 3:30:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Midway is now on my shit list.

Lots of places can do it faster than they can...I'd try Brownells. BCM has been pretty fast too.

No one local to you, OP?

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 3:31:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Primary arms is lightning fast. Amazon may be an option also.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 3:52:54 AM EDT
[#25]
M&A parts inc.. I think thats the name, can't be sure.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:29:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Have dealt with PK Firearms multiple times they are GTG.
Quoted:
PKFirearms or Brownells...
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top