Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/9/2015 12:08:32 AM EDT
Story: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2015/03/08/columbus-trooper-assault-caught-on-camera.html

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Se1eGAc9Wo

Fists swing at 0:58.

TLDR: Crazy woman acting up on a Greyhound from Cleveland to Columbus. Bus driver pulls the bus over. Female State Trooper shows up and gets sucker punched. Trooper is pounded on until passengers help.

Note: Several people are yelling to shoot the crazy lady.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:13:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Oops!
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1726211_How_often_do_you_think_Greyhound_bus_drivers_have_to_stop_so_that_a_passenger_can_be_arrested__VIDEO.html
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:14:13 AM EDT
[#2]
GD that is one fucked up situation. If they had been alone I think that lady might have killed that cop.

The dumbest part of the video is the guy on the phone doing the most pussy-ish attempt to stop the attacker EVER. Seriously, wtf was that? Second dude was better, but this idiot was at his mercy. Me thinks if I got her in a nice headlock and she didn't comply ASAP it'd be time to skull fuck her with a thumb.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:14:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oops!
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1726211_How_often_do_you_think_Greyhound_bus_drivers_have_to_stop_so_that_a_passenger_can_be_arrested__VIDEO.html
View Quote

If I had one wish, it would be for everyone standardize titles so this shit is easier to search.

Lock it up.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:16:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If I had one wish, it would be for everyone standardize titles so this shit is easier to search.

Lock it up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oops!

Lock it up.

At least you have a news story to go along with it
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:19:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I bet next time she waits for male trooper back-up to arrive. She's damn lucky that happened where people came to help her.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:23:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Just glad it didn't end badly for the trooper. Maybe this will increase her situational awareness.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:23:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I think she might be in the wrong line of work.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:24:18 AM EDT
[#8]
That bitch is taking the short bus to jail now.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Gender diversity meet ethnic diversity.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:29:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Never trust a chick on a bus wearing pajamas.  Never.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:33:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Standardized title, hmm.  I was about to call my thread "Attempted Cleveland steamer down by the Greyhound booty bus." Guess I should've stuck with that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:35:27 AM EDT
[#12]
She was caught completely off guard and I think she might have been a little dazed for a couple minutes. That was a pretty frightening situation. I think all bets are off when someone goes after an officer like that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:38:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Fuck being a "man" that bitch would learn the true meaning of a fight. She'd get her head punched up and down the street and maybe back up it again. Fighting a police officer because you're some doper who can't opperate in society. I'd probably end up going to jail over that shit. With sore fists
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:39:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Greyhound and many of the the passengers they carry suck anyway.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:45:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I bet next time she waits for male trooper back-up to arrive. She's damn lucky that happened where people came to help her.
View Quote

Affirmative action fucking bull shit. Pay troopers so they can stand around and wait for men to arrive and do their job. Awesome.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:46:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:48:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The easy way to handle that would NOT be like the first guy who gently put his hands on her.  Go to the other side and tee up on her face and punt her into the next county.  End of fight.  I'm sure the officer would vouch for the necessity of doing this in order to save her life.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck being a "man" that bitch would learn the true meaning of a fight. She'd get her head punched up and down the street and maybe back up it again. Fighting a police officer because you're some doper who can't opperate in society. I'd probably end up going to jail over that shit. With sore fists

The easy way to handle that would NOT be like the first guy who gently put his hands on her.  Go to the other side and tee up on her face and punt her into the next county.  End of fight.  I'm sure the officer would vouch for the necessity of doing this in order to save her life.  

Without help, she'd be dead.  She was off guard and outclassed.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:48:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Lock it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oops!

Lock it up.

Well at least you beat Aimless to the dupe..............
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:52:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hammer fist to the side of the head would have solved a few problems faster.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:56:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It did.  It kept her from being arrested until the guys on the bus got involved.  The trooper needed to get her shit together a little quicker.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:00:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Why not just grab the ear and pull?  Where the ear goes, the head follows.....into a fist.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:09:03 AM EDT
[#22]
I can understand hiring women to be cops as long as their only jobs are secretarial work and cooking meals for the guys at the station.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:15:28 AM EDT
[#23]
damn
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:27:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think she might be in the wrong line of work.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:50:30 AM EDT
[#25]
male or female, one lucky punch can fuck you up.

Do not fight with the police, here are people on the bus and video of what happened.

now imagine, no video, no nearby witnesses, or witnesses that lie, the cop shooting an unarmed black woman, let the riots begin.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:27:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Male or female being a police officer can be dangerous job.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:10:04 AM EDT
[#27]
FBHO
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:19:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Dupe
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:35:16 AM EDT
[#29]
How long before claims of racism against either the bus driver or police officer cone out?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 7:35:52 AM EDT
[#30]
What a crazy bitch! Was her last name Obama?

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:05:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Looks like infantry material to me.

the black chick, I mean.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:07:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Guess I'll say it if nobody else is gonna, good job by those two citizens for doing what's right and not buying into the race baiting BS. Good on em
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:23:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Should have just cuffed her to the guard rail and left her for the coyotes.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:29:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:29:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:29:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Women cops (not even in shape)
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:32:06 AM EDT
[#37]
No way would I be in that line of work with long hair.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:34:16 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Lock it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oops!

Lock it up.

Not world peace?

IN!
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:37:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Women shouldn't be cops or construction workers.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#40]

Not to make light of the incident but.....

Someone needs a reality check.  I'd suggest World Star Hiphop fight of the month comp for a reminder of what people are capable of.

Also cuff in the small of the back suck for two reasons.  They hurt when you get tossed off the bus and they're hard to reach when things go south.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:49:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Goal kick that bitch off the trooper.   Who thinks let me get my camera out?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 8:59:49 AM EDT
[#42]
get better at her job or get a different job...  

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 9:08:40 AM EDT
[#43]
That cop needs to find a safer job. She should not be a statue. Not qualified
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 9:16:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

the black chick, I mean.

View Quote

Awesome.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 9:29:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Goal kick that bitch off the trooper.   Who thinks let me get my camera out?
View Quote

People with a life goal of hearing themselves yell "WORLDSTAR!" on a viral video. Your white privilege doesn't understand cultural aspirations.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

the black chick, I mean.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

get better at her job or get a different job...  
View Quote

I am sure they will promote her to a supervisory position, and get her off the street.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Ooooh! Elbow to the tropper's face at 2:03
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Pain compliance isn't always reliable on dopers and EDP's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why not just grab the ear and pull?  Where the ear goes, the head follows.....into a fist.

Pain compliance isn't always reliable on dopers and EDP's.

Correct, but unconsciousness works on everyone.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:00:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top