Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2015 7:24:21 PM EDT
I pray that Joni does well tonight, in her State of the Union response!!

Now when Hillary Clinton comes to visit Iowa, rather than having a
friendly liberal trial lawyer senator by her side, she will be bracketed
by Ernst — who no doubt will hold Clinton’s feet to the fire. It will
be a woman-to-woman matchup, so the Democrats’ usual pablum about a GOP
"war on women” just won’t work.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/01/20/the-insiders-why-democrats-are-so-frightened-of-joni-ernst/

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I pray that Joni does well tonight, in her State of the Union response!!
Now when Hillary Clinton comes to visit Iowa, rather than having a friendly liberal trial lawyer senator by her side, she will be bracketed by Ernst — who no doubt will hold Clinton’s feet to the fire. It will be a woman-to-woman matchup, so the Democrats’ usual pablum about a GOP "war on women” just won’t work.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/01/20/the-insiders-why-democrats-are-so-frightened-of-joni-ernst/
View Quote

Good.

edit - I hope she does well this evening.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:27:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish....

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#4]
HRC better watch out - Joni is good at slaughtering pigs.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I just hope she doesn't laugh, otherwise there will be a 10 page thread here with arfcommers talking about how creepy she sounds. Yes, that actually happened on election night following her victory speech. Only on arfcom. LOL.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:13:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I won't watch odumbo but I hope I get home in time to see her response.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:01:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Progressives can't wait to Palin her.
View Quote

Exactly.  Palin is good looking, married, with children, electable (or she was before being slandered), Republican, conservative...and she didn't have to abort her Down's Syndrome child to accomplish any of it.

A direct refutation of their feminist blather, so they will never give up attacking her.  Joni is headed down the same path.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top