Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2015 11:21:32 AM EDT
I'm trying to find a good quality bright light that I can mount to my new reloading/gun table.  I know you guys with tables have went through this before.  Here is a picture of my table so you will know what I'm working with.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#1]
First bolt it to the wall.

Area, 4' led

Task, adjustable arm light.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:30:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a similar bench with an overhead hangigf flourescent light...works great.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:57:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a similar bench with an overhead hangigf flourescent light...works great.
View Quote

I'm looking for something that has an arm and can be bolted to the tables edge.  I have an overhead light but it's slightly behind me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:22:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I figured there would be more responses.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:24:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I put one of the rotating and articulating arms with a light and large magnifying glass on the end on my reloading table.   That magnifying glass has been priceless.

ETA   beat by 12 seconds
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:30:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

THIS WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!!!! I`ve used this in my shop (where it is mounted to my loading bench) for soooooo much more than just reloading.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top