Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2015 12:38:22 PM EDT
Its great she has a firearm but someone in the area should give this girl some good firearms training
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.10news.com/news/ocean-beach-serial-burglar-may-have-struck-again-01182015
Neighbors like Kimberly Hopkins are on edge.

"I would be terrified," she said. "That’s why I have a gun. Plain and simple. Me racking the gun is your warning shot."
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:46:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Need pics of her rack.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:51:35 PM EDT
[#2]
yep shooting the first home invader is the second home invaders warning shot
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

yep shooting the first home invader is the second home invaders warning shot
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:54:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I mean... she's KINDA closer to the right idea than actually giving a warning shot, but sorta not?

Just shoot the motherfucker.

ETA:

The only warning shot there should be is if you miss, and if somebody is in your house you better not give any fucking warning shots unintentional or otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:56:48 PM EDT
[#5]
That's fucking terrible.  It should be MY racking the gun.  Learn your gerunds, ffs.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Condition 1

You would lose a round.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's fucking terrible.  It should be MY racking the gun.  Learn your gerunds, ffs.
View Quote

LOL, I thought I was the only one who noticed that shit.

On topic: I guess it's good that she's a gun person, but yeah, someone needs to educate her.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I was once asked if I would give an intruder a warning before I shot, my answer caused my wife to laugh out loud...

Yep, muzzle flash, that is the only warning someone in my house will get.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#9]
She's sounds like a novice, she sould already have one in the chamber.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:33:25 PM EDT
[#10]
If a burglar or home invader fails to flee after hearing a shotgun being racked, tough sh*t on him/her.  Cross the Styx mo-fo!

BTW, in the early morning hour, my uncle heard a prowler inside his flat.  My uncle racked the slide to his 1911 back.  The prowler dove out a pane glass window that overlooked the garage door beneath it.  Too bad the cops didn't have DNA tests back then.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#11]
racking the slide if reloading or clearing a malfunction. otherwise the hole in your body is the warning shot.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:38:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was once asked if I would give an intruder a warning before I shot, my answer caused my wife to laugh out loud...

Yep, muzzle flash, that is the only warning someone in my house will get.
View Quote

Light does travel faster than sound, so they would have a moment in which to react to the flash before the shot hit them.  Not your fault they didn't react quickly enough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top