Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 5:13:14 PM EDT
Checked for dupes, didn't see any....

Not sure of the source......checking for others....not the usual news sources but not surprised our media even looks at it.  
http://www.politicalears.com/blog/is-anybody-surprised-norway-deports-muslims-crime-rate-drops-31/

Oslo, Norway: "The world's largest gang of  thugs, murderers, and rapists is masquerading as a religion of peace," says Adrian Stavig, a resident of Oslo.
Beginning this past January, the new Norwegian Prime Minister, Erna Solberg began a program which targets and deports Muslims who have ties to radical groups.  While many in America would say this is racist, it's worked in dramatic fashion. Violent crimes are down more than 31% in Norway.

http://www.wvwnews.net/content/index.php?/news_story/norway_begins_massive_deportation_of_terror_monkeyscrime_drops_like_a_brick.html

http://www.reddit.com/r/worldpolitics/comments/2s1m7g/norway_deports_radical_muslims_crime_drops_31/

https://pickeringpost.com/story/erna-grabs-a-problem-by-the-balls/4133

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
So we deport the president
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#2]
If they deport all non-citizen Muslims their nation/culture will benefit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:30:15 PM EDT
[#3]
If only we would do that here

Free
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

If we did do you think all the  obamites would follow him?  Hmm, you could be on to something.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Exile is a strategy that should be used more often.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:33:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Just might work here.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:33:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Just to head off any ideas, that's where their violent crime comes from.  Ours comes mostly from somewhere else, so while it would be arguably quite productive to deport those who profess to have Islamist aspirations, we wouldn't see results in our crime data with which to fend off liberals.  

ETA- too late.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Back to Hawaii?

What do you have against them Islanders?????
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just to head off any ideas, that's where their violent crime comes from.  Ours comes mostly from somewhere else, so while it would be arguably quite productive to deport those who profess to have Islamist aspirations, we wouldn't see results in our crime data with which to fend off liberals.  

View Quote

Go on...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:44:38 PM EDT
[#10]
"The world's largest gang of thugs, murderers, and rapists is masquerading as a religion of peace," says Adrian Stavig, a resident of Oslo.

I couldn't have said it better myself.  Ship the bastards back to North Africa.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Cost of a bullit vs deportation?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:50:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Back to Hawaii?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back to Hawaii?

More Indonesia, less Hawaii.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Free
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Free
View Quote

The Fake Rev. Al Sharpton would be crying Racism, you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:54:11 PM EDT
[#15]
They never should have been allowed in in the first place. Why western countries would import the third world is beyond me. Multi-culturalism is cultural suicide for the west.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Free

Let him and the rest of the like-minded ass holes that agree with him scream racism all they want. I don't care.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:01:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not today, but someday that will be a real question.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#18]
How come these stories are NEVER covered by the MAJOR news agencies?  When  I visit the sites from which these stories come from, I tend to doubt the truthfulness of the articles.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Go on...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on...

Sorry, I thought that was fairly self-explanatory.  

This is an "I told you so" moment.  Everyone loves an I told you so moment.   That wouldn't happen here, because Islamists are not the ones propping up the drug trade or some other kind of expansive criminal enterprise.  They're planning terrorist attacks, sure.  But that doesn't contribute much to our violent crime numbers.  

Again, not saying it wouldn't yield some benefits, just that we wouldn't see a dramatic reduction in violent crime.  In Norway it'll be less popular to argue against deportation when the shitheads and crime are disappearing.  We wouldn't have that benefit here.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Free

Export him first to a place without TV?  

Muslims are not the problem here.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:42:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Multi-culturalism is cultural suicide for the west.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:44:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Excellent! Fuck diversity.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Every post after the first is nearly insignificant.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

Like the 68 Bullitt or the late model remake? Also, why give them a Mustang?

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Exile is a strategy that should be used more often.
View Quote

I was just thinking about that the other day. Fucked up enough to be a problem but not enough that we want to actually pay to feed or kill you? Fine, get the fuck out and don't come back.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I read somewhere the ethnic composition of rapists in Norway is 100% immigrant.  It'd be a rape-free nation if they had no immigrants.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:09:01 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm American and I don't think its racist at all. In fact, I've been saying for hears these types of people should be deported or ejected into space.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:54:41 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#30]
I am still wondering who the ignorant fuckers were in the governments of countries like Denmark, Norway, France, Germany and the other Western European countries who deliberately let tens of thousands of these people immigrate knowing full well that they would NOT assimilate into the respective nations' cultures and they would NOT adopt the mainstream religion or cultural values of the respective countries.  

Ah, one more time........Pat Buchanan you were SO CORRECT when you wrote The Death of the West.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I am still wondering who the ignorant fuckers were in the governments of countries like Denmark, Norway, France, Germany and the other Western European countries who deliberately let tens of thousands of these people immigrate knowing full well that they would NOT assimilate into the respective nations' cultures and they would NOT adopt the mainstream religion or cultural values of the respective countries.  

Ah, one more time........Pat Buchanan you were SO CORRECT when you wrote The Death of the West.
View Quote

This applies to other European nations and the USA.  The problem in the USA is that too many politicians are wusses plus Obama is either a Muslim or rabid Muslim sympathizer.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:10:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Free

Yet.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#33]
we have 15million+ illegals here now....wonder how much crime would drop if we deported them
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Just might work here.
View Quote

18% of the population in the US commits 90% of the Violent Crime.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They never should have been allowed in in the first place. Why western countries would import the third world is beyond me. Multi-culturalism is cultural suicide for the west.
View Quote

yep, the great "melting pot" has become a pressure cooker.....and eventually she's gonna blow.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
we have 15million+ illegals here now....wonder how much crime would drop if we deported them
View Quote

they are extremely small percentage of crime compared to another ethnic group that was originally imported as slave labor.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:28:38 PM EDT
[#37]
It would work in France.  60% of their prison population is muslim.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
they are extremely small percentage of crime compared to another ethnic group that was originally imported as slave labor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Depends on the state.  DUIs would drop quite a bit in OK.  Mexicans LOVE to drive drunk.  Without insurance of course.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#39]
lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:56:59 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

Well into the double digits i'd think.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Kudos to Norway, well done. Methinks France will do the same, to the extent they can. Germany will also follow, but I expect the Muslim expulsion to take a number of years there.

Europe is beginning to awaken and remember the reasons for the Crusades.  I just hope we here in America remember the reason the Marines were founded and remember ourselves.

ETA: Islam is not just a religion, it is A COMPETING FORM OF GOVERNMENT AND HAS NO PLACE IN THE WESTERN WORLD. The sooner we understand and act on that information, the better off we will be. The Western world can get along with Islam as long as they stay in their lands and stop trying to turn us into them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This is an "I told you so" moment.  Everyone loves an I told you so moment.   That wouldn't happen here, because Islamists are not the ones propping up the drug trade or some other kind of expansive criminal enterprise.  They're planning terrorist attacks, sure.  But that doesn't contribute much to our violent crime numbers.  

Again, not saying it wouldn't yield some benefits, just that we wouldn't see a dramatic reduction in violent crime.  In Norway it'll be less popular to argue against deportation when the shitheads and crime are disappearing.  We wouldn't have that benefit here.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on...

15,000 "normal " US murders in 2001.  An additional 3000 due to terrorism on 9-11-01 seems statistically significant.  If you wish for less terrorism and common crime; first quit importing it, then quit subsidizing it's root causes.  I'm not suggesting that there is no place for immigration, rather that the US should be a little selective based on rational workforce needs, workforce participation, and likelihood of assimilation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top