Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 12:38:54 AM EDT
I have been on a AA, AAA, and single cr123a kick lately.

3- Olight i3s EOS lights(2 were gifts for Christmas to my dad and fiance) xp-g2
1- Olight i1-ss xm-l
1- iTp A1 EOS xp-g2
1- thrunite T10 (2014) Neutral White

And i just 1 clicked on the newest Eagletac D25C XM-L2 in Cool White

I say it is a good thing amazon does not do 1 click firearms sales... that would be so awesome!

Also.. Surefire just announced a AAA Titan!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:05:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got a thing for flashlights too... I always seem to find something that intrigues me... so what is the streamlight of which you speak?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:35:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got a thing for flashlights too... I always seem to find something that intrigues me... so what is the streamlight of which you speak?
View Quote

Two versions 125/15 and 300/15.  Runtimes shown are for the 300/15.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?396151-*NEW*-Surefire-Titan-A-(1*AAA-15-125-lumen)
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:50:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Caught myself about to get a TLR-3 about an hour ago... I have to keep reminding myself I don't really need one for my HK USPc...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top