Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2001 1:23:37 PM EDT
TRY AND ARGUE THIS ONE

A man and his wife were getting a divorce at a local court. But the custody of their children posed a problem. The mother jumped to her feet and protested to the judge that since she had brought the children into this world, she should retain custody of them. The man also wanted the custody of his children. The judge asked for his side of the story too. After a long moment of silence, the man rose from his chair and replied "Judge, when I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Pepsi comes out, does the Pepsi belong to me or to the machine?"

Link Posted: 4/20/2001 1:33:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi.
[IMG]www.pickupmagic.com/me.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Just because I have a small penis, I am never understood...

[img]www.pickupmagic.com/book.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:35:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Imbrog|io= Real.
Imbroglio= Troll.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Hi.
[IMG]www.pickupmagic.com/me.gif[/IMG]
View Quote

Imbrog......is this really you???
P.S. when I was at the mall I threw a couple quaters in the water fountain ,I hope you got them before mr.goatee head dot-com investor did!! [:D]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#5]
How do you get the cool "l" in your name???
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn...  Can't fool TreeTop !

It's ok though..  He posts THE BEST CHICK PICS!
(especially the bathroom ones)

[@:D]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:22:31 PM EDT
[#7]
[img]web-comm.com/ar15/bu009878.jpg[/img]

Ok... I'll sit in the corner now [spank]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#8]
What's your point, TROLL?
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:35:10 PM EDT
[#9]
TRY AND ARGUE THIS ONE

A man and his wife were getting a divorce at a local court. But the custody of their children posed a problem. The mother jumped to her feet and protested to the judge that since she had brought the children into this world, she should retain custody of them. The man also wanted the custody of his children. The judge asked for his side of the story too. After a long moment of silence, the man rose from his chair and replied "Judge, when I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Pepsi comes out, does the Pepsi belong to me or to the machine?"
View Quote

Bigshooter, that is excellent!!! Are you an
esquiremofo by chance? If not, maybe you should consider going to law school. Wish my lawyer had thought of that argument. It's a winner in my book! I mean, how can you argue with that? It's just so logical! After all, it was my fucking "dollar", wasn't it? The "Pepsi" is Mine!!!! Give it up Bitch! [;)]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top