Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/4/2014 8:26:19 AM EDT
A man and woman meet in a bar and the topic of conversation quickly turns to sex.  The woman poses the question: who enjoys sex more, men or women?  The man quickly responds that this is a no-brainer; men.  He offers that sex is all men think about and they simply can't get enough.

With that, the woman poses the next question.  "Well, if that's true, explain this: when your ear itches and you stick your finger in it to scratch, which feels better when you are through, your finger or your ear?"
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:28:45 AM EDT
[#1]
women: "I have a headache"
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#2]
When it comes to the deed I would bet women have a much better time.

When it comes to frequency though it's men hands down.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:32:20 AM EDT
[#3]
A slut enjoys sex as much as a man........the rest of women (when THEY want it) like it well enough.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:33:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Women derive far more pleasure from sex.  Many women are simply not as sexually driven as men.

And just because she doesn't want sex from you doesn't mean she didn't take care of herself in the shower.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:35:55 AM EDT
[#5]
My response would of been, well if that crotch of yours is itchin, I'm sure not stickin my stuff in there.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:41:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't really know , as long as I get mine.......I'm good with it !
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:44:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A slut enjoys sex as much as a man........the rest of women (when THEY want it) like it well enough.
View Quote

I don't want you to think I'm a slut, so I'll just say I liked it well enough. If I told you you rocked my world and I want you all the time, you'd lose respect for me.

Your logic, not mine.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:46:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Iirc, women have something like 5 or 6 times the sensory nerve endings in their reproductive organs men have. I believe the clitoris alone has twice the number of a dick. So, yeah, they win on that one.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Depends on age.

Men of all ages will want to fuck all the time.

Women in their 30 to 40's want to fuck all the time.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:51:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Normal women  -  Much more

I have experience with only one, but , much more
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Which more often pays for it?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:54:21 AM EDT
[#12]
When I was married to Mrs Frigid I would have answered men, hands down.  However, a current "friend" of mind has made me realize that answer would not always be correct.

ETA: the lady who cuts my hair told me I need to run the other way, and fast, as the cray cray is strong with this one.  That may explain the, shall we say, enthusiasm.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:54:48 AM EDT
[#13]
If you both aren't being satisfied, someone is doing something wrong.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Women derive far more pleasure from sex.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where exactly do you get that idea from?

The proof is in the pudding. If women enjoyed sex half as much as men, they would want it more often. If women enjoyed sex as much as men, mankind would have never left the caves.....we would have been too busy fucking all the time. Going to the moon, splitting the atom, Quantum Mechanics, powered flight......the result of guys that had to divert their sexual energy to something else since they werent getting enough at home.

No, women do not enjoy sex as much.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Iirc, women have something like 5 or 6 times the sensory nerve endings in their reproductive organs men have. I believe the clitoris alone has twice the number of a dick. So, yeah, they win on that one.
View Quote

Their orgasms are supposedly more intense, to the point of passing out. (If you can actually make them come. )

They know how to withhold it to make a man miserable though.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:58:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Which more often pays for it?
View Quote
I think this settles it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:59:10 AM EDT
[#17]
If my fiance enjoys it half as as it sounds like,  I wish I could enjoy it that much.  I've never outright asked her,  but it sounds like her orgasms last for a few minutes,  vs shorter for mine.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:02:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Let's compare orgasm faces.  Women win that one.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If my fiance enjoys it half as as it sounds like,  I wish I could enjoy it that much.  I've never outright asked her,  but it sounds like her orgasms last for a few minutes,  vs shorter for mine.
View Quote

She's probably having multiple O's.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Men think about it much more. A lot more
Maybe women don't think about it as much because they can get it whenever they want.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:07:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don't want you to think I'm a slut, so I'll just say I liked it well enough. If I told you you rocked my world and I want you all the time, you'd lose respect for me.

Your logic, not mine.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your logic, not mine.

It is like that George Carlin bit about drivers. People who enjoy sex more than you are sluts/horndogs and people who enjoy sex less than you are prudes.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:08:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or faking it
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

My wife will shutter next to me for few minutes...  moaning... "She's still twitchin'"  

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:11:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:11:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Ez wife: Me much more so than her. Its kinda sad to see a grown man begging for some action.

Currently: Mauling the shit out of myself, using me tears as lubricant

I hear stories about these mythical woman who are so horny that dudes actually get to be the one to turn them down, but I have been unable to locate this unicorn so far.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:12:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Depends.  Part of the problem is during sex women are busy thinking "He is screwing me, but is he thinking of someone else, does he really love me, does he think I am fat" etc.  Men are busy thinking "This is SPARTA!" and enjoying themselves.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#27]
honestly... my woman LOVES sex at LEAST as much as i do. there has not been a single time in the last 2 years that she has said no...the first year it was approx 2-4 hours EVERY DAMN DAY...( partly due to a medication that made things last forever )., now its down to 3-4 times a week ( approx 45min - 1 hour), mostly due to schedules, which i expect to change and go back up once were living together, and its easier to be together....... and 50% of the time she starts things off.   the trick to having great sex, is finding a woman who is not all screwed up, and who clicks well with you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:15:14 AM EDT
[#28]
I learned this from a wizened old man on top of a mountain....

Put your finger in your ear.  Wiggle it around.

Which feels better, the finger, or the ear?

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:20:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

My wife can have a single orgasm, a double orgasm, a clitoral orgasm, a vaginal orgasm, and an orgasm that does not stop until the stimulation stops. She has a signal she gives me when she wants me to stop, so that type of orgasm will subside.

She is 62, she initiates as often as I do and I don't think she would appreciate being called a slut. (not referring to the person quoted)

My opinion is that if a man can last long enough to wear a woman out, they both have a great time, but the woman is capable of keeping the pleasure coming, often for both partners' benefit.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I learned this from a wizened old man on top of a mountain....
Put your finger in your ear.  Wiggle it around.

Which feels better, the finger, or the ear?
View Quote
Wizened old man spent too much time on the mountain & didn't get laid 'cause he doesn't know shit about anatomy.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:22:11 AM EDT
[#31]
You have to do your part and make sure she wants to do it again with you .
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:25:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The proof is in the pudding. If women enjoyed sex half as much as men, they would want it more often. If women enjoyed sex as much as men, mankind would have never left the caves.....we would have been too busy fucking all the time. Going to the moon, splitting the atom, Quantum Mechanics, powered flight......the result of guys that had to divert their sexual energy to something else since they werent getting enough at home.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women have much greater capacity for sexual pleasure than men.
As to whether a given woman enjoys a given sexual encounter more, that involves much more than capacity (duh, being a woman, everything is complicated)
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have to add cost versus benefit analysis to the mix.

What is potential cost of sex for a man versus the potential cost of sex to a woman?  Then came the Pill, and the sexual revolution . . .

Also it's a ridiculously subjective concept that no one person will ever be able to answer, not even a hermaphrodite.

ETA: Plus it's a joke.

ETA2: I think that the correct answer is women, anyway.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Kind of reminds me of that old joke:

A man and a woman are undressing for sex.  The woman looks down and sees the guys really small equipment.

Woman:  Who do you think you're going to satisfy with that?

Man:  Me.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:27:07 AM EDT
[#35]
I think women enjoy it more.  Don't get me wrong, I like sex...a lot but men don't really get much out of it until the very end.  Women are far more sensitive so they maintain pleasure throughout the entire session and climax longer.

YMMV

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:27:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Depends on the person, both sexes have the same ability to enjoy it as much as the other.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:28:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Whichever one is getting the $.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:30:04 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Or faking it
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or faking it

It's easy to tell the difference.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:32:01 AM EDT
[#39]
I enjoy sex, wife doesn't.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:34:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Seeing she is getting off 2, 3, 4, or sometimes more times until I get my one, I would say she is having a pretty good time.   Which is okay, as it keeps happening regularly enough.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:34:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You have to do your part and make sure she wants to do it again with you .
View Quote

Someone posted the other day that when you are married with children, your sex life becomes 1,000 quickies.

In a time where both spouses often have to work, come home tired, raise a family, and try to get enough rest to do it day after day, I can understand how that can happen. Add in ten years of "familiar", and "are the kids going to hear us", and it can become "1,000 quickies".

Which is not very satisfying for the woman. Our marriage was stuck in that rut for a decade or so. Now we are older, the house is empty, and our sex life has been restored to what we both enjoyed at the start of our relationship. In fact, it's better.

The only complaint is that our bodies are not flexible enough to do some of the more unconventional positions. First world problems.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Enjoying something and the frequency in which you seek/engage in it are two totaly separate topics. The fact that a woman doesn't want sex as frequently as a man is no indication that she enjoys it any less.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:42:09 AM EDT
[#43]
The definition of a slut: A woman with the morals of a man.

Nothing wrong with that.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:48:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The definition of a slut: A woman with the morals of a man.

Nothing wrong with that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:41:07 AM EDT
[#45]
If you are talking strength of orgasm, women hands down. Mine can last for minutes, leave me limp as a dishrag, and literally unable to draw a breath. The aftershocks can linger for up to 30 minutes.

If you are talking just wanting it more often or easier to get in the mood, then men. Most women are taught from an early age that sex is shameful, sinful, and wrong. They see women that have sex called sluts and whores and bad girls. In addition, there are many women that use sex as a tool to manipulate men. Younger girls see older girls and women doing this with great success, so they learn to do it too.

When it becomes a shameful act or a commodity, it's no longer really enjoyable.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:48:08 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

A man and woman meet in a bar and the topic of conversation quickly turns to sex.  The woman poses the question: who enjoys sex more, men or women?  The man quickly responds that "it doesn't matter, you should be grateful I let you out of the kitchen, now stop complaining and lie still" this is a no-brainer; men.  He offers that sex is all men think about and they simply can't get enough.

With that, the woman poses the next question.  "Well, if that's true, explain this: when your ear itches and you stick your finger in it to scratch, which feels better when you are through, your finger or your ear?"
View Quote

Traditional GD response.

You bunch of male chauvinistic pigs

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:48:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Weird... My wife just walks up and say, "I need to get fucked"
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:53:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Women.

Crabby can have an orgasm from nagging.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:54:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Ez wife: Me much more so than her. Its kinda sad to see a grown man begging for some action.

Currently: Mauling the shit out of myself, using me tears as lubricant

I hear stories about these mythical woman who are so horny that dudes actually get to be the one to turn them down, but I have been unable to locate this unicorn so far.
View Quote

I'm sorry to hear your story.  I found my unicorn.  

I used to think men were the only ones who enjoyed it at all really.  Now,  I am the one saying "6 days in a row... I need sleep... haven't gotten more than 6 hours in the last 2 weeks... tomorrow baby. I promise. "

I have made a girl pass out. Twice. First time I almost called an ambulance.  Second time,  I just went to sleep.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Most guys really love sex. Some women absolutely love it too, but it definitely isn't a universal thing with them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top