Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2014 7:17:04 AM EDT
http://www.rightwingnews.com/top-news/nc-democrat-overcome-white-guilt-says-hes-ashamed-whiteness/

What the hell is wrong with these idiots? I don't see him with a can of black spray paint doing anything about it! Is he pandering the vote in the particular county or is he actually that deranged and brainwashed? Regardless, he should Choke himself!!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:19:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Hence the main problem in this country, white guilt is destroying everything.  Stop it, white libtards!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:24:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like the only appropriate action he could take would be to commit suicide in the most environmentally-friendly / carbon-neutral way possible.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:28:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Pandering douchebag
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:33:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds like the only appropriate action he could take would be to commit suicide in the most environmentally-friendly / carbon-neutral way possible.
View Quote

If he actually cared, he'd let a bunch of black people beat him to death. That would prove it to me.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:35:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Rubber room candidate.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:39:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I read his little screel... where he thinks he missed some racist slight...

What he is missing is other people's imaginary victimhood.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:40:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:48:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe he could hire Al Jolson as his campaign manager.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top