Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/2/2014 8:45:31 PM EDT
Anyone catch this genius on O'Reilly tonight?  What planet does he live on?  I know he always has some idiotic derp on how much he loves the King, but when it comes to the spreading of a very deadly disease, keep those flights going back and forth....no monitoring, send aid...  I can't understand why anyone even pays this guy to speak?  He needs to foad.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
He is a major liberal douche bag.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#2]
If he is so inclusive he needs to go hug some Ebola patients in Liberia.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:50:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuckin idiot
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:54:46 PM EDT
[#4]
We should make him great each passenger with a kiss and hug
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#5]
We need to keep importing Democrats. Ebola is nowhere near as important a consideration.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

While listening to him on progressive talk I get the impression he's full of shit and basically doing this for a paycheck.  I'm probably wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I say keep the flights going.

With a 60 day layover for quarantine.

In Gitmo. Or maybe France.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:00:05 PM EDT
[#8]
He is just following the policy released today by the U.N.

U.N. stated that it would be an economic hardship for those African countries to be isolated at this time.  

Just screw the rest of the world.

gd

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:01:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We should make him great each passenger with a kiss and hug
View Quote

I didn't see O'Reilly tonight, but I do know that Colmes is a little liberal bitch. This option sounds good to me!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

While listening to him on progressive talk I get the impression he's full of shit and basically doing this for a paycheck.  I'm probably wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know what progressive talk is but I always believed his Gig on FOX was as a professional straw man.

No way he actually believed any of that shit, just made the weakest possible arguments for whatever the opposite of what Hannity was advocating.

Really turned me off on Hannity actually, though that wasn't the only thing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#11]
WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:11:13 PM EDT
[#12]
There are a few liberals I can listen to and appreciate their role in the argument, even if it is opposite of mine.

Alan Colmes is not one of those people. He is a dunce.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:20:53 PM EDT
[#13]
So the liberal douchebags don't understand that the only reason Ebola has not completely swept through all of Africa is their lack of a US style transportation system.  If they were as mobile as most people are in the US, the disease would have spread across the continent.  Contain, isolate, treat.  Otherwise get ready for the modern day equivalent of the Spanish Flu.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:43:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Contain, isolate, treat.

View Quote

This.  I am not sure how anyone can even think anything else is even remotely acceptable.  Not about politics at all.  People do not get it.  So, cutting off flights to an ebola plagued shithole will hurt their economy?  Why because of tourism?  I guess they are running some vaca specials now in West Africa?  Fucking can't pass that opportunity up!  I hope they start sending special email offers too.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:47:57 PM EDT
[#15]
That moronic crypt keeper pisses me off to no end!!
He is nothing but useless!

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:10:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Please stick him in a Crate and ship him to Liberia.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Alan Colmes is an example of what is wrong in this country.  Along those lines, FBHO.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:26:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Is he opening his liberal piehole again?

All I ever hear when he does that is braying.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#20]
I was listening to another "expert" on one of the other channels.  Basically he said, "We can't turn our backs on Liberia by preventing flights in and out the Country!  We founded that Country in part to give ex-slaves a place to live."  

AFAIK, it isn't turning our backs on any one country or even continent.  It is about preventing the spread of the disease.

James
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:33:43 PM EDT
[#21]
These idiots truly are dangerous.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#22]
I swear some liberal positions are based solely on the fact that they are simply the exact opposite of what conservative... hell, RATIONAL people would do.

No one would watch a show where everyone agrees, so he has to take this ridiculous position.

Right? RIGHT??
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:35:31 PM EDT
[#23]
What in the blue fuck is wrong with these damn liberals? Idiots, every one of them...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#24]
we could save a shit ton of cash by not sending a fucking brigade's worth of troops over there and just shutting down flights to or from fucking Africa.

but fucking liberals...fucking....liberals...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Fair enough, but they must terminate at LAX, JFK..................

and EWR for any overflow.

Unless other countries join in you have the problem of connecting flights from, say, Brussels.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:39:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I swear some liberal positions are based solely on the fact that they are simply the exact opposite of what conservative... hell, RATIONAL people would do.

No one would watch a show where everyone agrees, so he has to take this ridiculous position.

Right? RIGHT??
View Quote
True, but I think that some people (like Beckel) only spout off as the "paid other view" even though privately I think they don't believe half of what they are saying.

I think "Crypt Keeper Colmes" on the other hand actually believes the shit he's espousing....
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#27]
FAC
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:39:52 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm sure he made Sean Hanitty's blood boil once or twice.  Remember that?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:41:01 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

We need to keep importing Democrats. Ebola is nowhere near as important a consideration.
View Quote

As long as they go and congregate with other Democrats, I'm ok with them having ebola.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:41:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:42:29 PM EDT
[#31]
He's just parroting what the director of the CDC is saying: "Banning flights from the region will cause more people to try to leave and come to the US".

We're screwed.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:47:20 PM EDT
[#32]
It would be a shame if he tripped and landed in a wood chipper while it was running...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:55:24 PM EDT
[#33]
more proof  that liberalism is a mental disorder
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:01:06 PM EDT
[#34]
dumbass.  I can't stand to listen to him for more than a couple of minutes, then I feel like slapping across the face with a common sense 4x4 .
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Very nice man in person but I so want to kick him in the nuts and ask do you really believe the BS that you spew.
I would imagine that it would take a dozen or so kicks for him to finally admit that he is full of BS.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:11:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Very nice man in person but I so want to kick him in the nuts and ask do you really believe the BS that you spew.
I would imagine that it would take a dozen or so kicks for him to finally admit that he is full of BS.
View Quote

You really think that guy has nuts?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:15:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Liberalism is a Religion that believes in Suicide.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:33:32 PM EDT
[#38]
If GWB was president right now?
In a mid-term election?
Liberals would be hysterical.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:38:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If GWB was president right now?
In a mid-term election?
Liberals would be hysterical.
View Quote

Liberals would be screaming that Bush is spreading Ebola.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:41:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Lots of Americans and Europeans travel to and from West Africa for the Oil and Gas industry.  Without us, the offshore oil fields would likely be shut down, causing a huge spike in oil prices.  Global economics will play a major role here.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:44:22 PM EDT
[#41]
what relevance and/or credibility does alan comes have?...  this is precisely what amazes me the lengths that foxnews will go to "balance" out their talking head debates...
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:08:03 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

There are a few liberals I can listen to and appreciate their role in the argument, even if it is opposite of mine.

View Quote

Alan Colmes is not one of those people. He is a dunce.
He is just getting paid.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:21:00 AM EDT
[#43]
No. But I saw another douche on CNN saying we can't stop flights into the US cause we owe it to them to stick by their sides because of slavery back in the 1800s
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:23:19 AM EDT
[#44]
why in the blue fuck would we do that?  it's like they want it here or something.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:48:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
No. But I saw another douche on CNN saying we can't stop flights into the US cause we owe it to them to stick by their sides because of slavery back in the 1800s
View Quote

Sorry your great great great great grampappy picked cotton.  Since I am white and possibly a great great great great cousins husbands grampappy of mine owned a slave, therefore ebola
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:37:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Anyone catch this genius on O'Reilly tonight?  What planet does he live on?  I know he always has some idiotic derp on how much he loves the King, but when it comes to the spreading of a very deadly disease, keep those flights going back and forth....no monitoring, send aid...  I can't understand why anyone even pays this guy to speak?  He needs to foad.
View Quote

Since nature does not provide man with an automatic form of survival, since he has to support his life by his own effort, the doctrine that concern with one’s own interests is evil means that man’s desire to live is evil—that man’s life, as such, is evil. No doctrine could be more evil than that.

Yet that is the meaning of altruism.

Altruism holds death as its ultimate goal and standard of value.

Ayn Rand...God she saw these sub human filth as what they were then, if only more had listen to her warnings..
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 3:38:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I need to make my boss laugh, could you post a linky?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:19:53 AM EDT
[#48]

Alan is a contrarian. he embraces exactly the opposite of whatever rational thought would suggest. That is his gimmick, it keeps him relevant, he is not concerned with the outcome of his irrational opinions with the exception of what they can do for his marketability.

I am pretty sure he is a self loathing, humanity hating sociopath light kind of worm.

I hope somehow he reaps the whirlwind on this issue.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Colmes is a brainwashed moron.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:03:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Flights eventually will HAVE to be banned. Rush had a great point yesterday that convinced me its a matter of time. When these people over there the affected countries figure out that they will get treatment if they can get to the US, when the would certainly die otherwise, they will be coming in droves.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top