Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2014 7:07:00 PM EDT
Want to buy tickets on there. GTG? Do you guys recommend this as a safe place to buy tickets?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Have used them several times and they are good to go. Stand behind the tickets too and that's good too.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:20:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought tickets four times in the past few years. Always on the up and up. If you aren't familiar with sites like Stub Hub, people who cannot use their tickets put them for sale on Stub Hub or other like sites. The host site gets a commission for the sale and then pays the original owners their share.
Caution: when purchasing tickets online, if you live in the US, make absolutely sure your tickets are coming from a US source and not Canada. If they do not originate from the States, your credit card is going to take a healthy out of country surcharge fee. Most often there is a disclaimer somewhere in the ad about the extra fees.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Used twice I think.  Worked fine.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Go to seat geek or cheaptickets. It lists tickets from all the resale places.

But yes, I've used stub hub. No issues whatsoever.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm gonna try them out for a flyers game. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:38:13 PM EDT
[#6]
GTG. I've done it several times.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:40:04 PM EDT
[#7]
great for buying tickets.

they kill you with fees as the seller though. 15% plus $4 or something like that. Plus the prices that the buyers see are inflated by stub hub to generate more profit.

My coworkers and I bought multiple tickets for the Angels Division series and saw it first hand.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm gonna try them out for a flyers game. Thanks guys.
View Quote

Why? The only time the Flyers ever sell out a game is when the Rangers are the visiting team..

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:56:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Want to buy tickets on there. GTG? Do you guys recommend this as a safe place to buy tickets?
View Quote

Yup, buy from them all of the time
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Bought and sold several times.  Stubhub is by far the best.  They have some guarantee when you buy tickets off their site as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top