[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Bold?  NASCAR capitalized?  OP from NE?   In
View Quote
Mornin!

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Smoke is having a bad year. He will finish in the middle of the pack again.

That penske team looks like a winner to me this year. Johnson is off (and glad of it).
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:18:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:19:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Doing a little tinkering this morning

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:20:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Mother Fucker

I guess lock this one
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:22:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mother Fucker  

I guess lock this one
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Mother Fucker  

I guess lock this one

NO! you the man Vern
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#8]
GO HARVICK!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:24:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

GO HARVICK!
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#10]
IN!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:36:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Let's use this thread. I was waiting for you but I am impatient.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:36:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Dale Jr didn't qualify worth a crap but he said car was great in final practice with good speed. We shall see.
Also, here's a good little write-up about Smoke that I saw on jayski :
Stewart unsure if he'll race sprint cars again: For #14-Tony Stewart, there was no greater joy than escaping his everyday life and climbing behind the wheel of a sprint car. He loves the feel, the way they drive, the purity he finds at all the tiny dirt tracks across the country. When he broke his leg racing his sprint car a year ago, an injury that sidelined him for six months, he was almost defiant in his desire to never give up his hobby. But after the death of Kevin Ward Jr., who was killed when Stewart's car struck him as Ward walked on an upstate New York dirt track on Aug. 9, Stewart may never get back in a sprint car. "I would say it's going to be a long time before you ever see me in a sprint car again, if ever. I don't have any desire at this moment to get back in a car," Stewart told The Associated Press in his first interview since a grand jury decided he would not be charged in Ward's death. "If I had the option to go right now to a race, I wouldn't. I don't even know when I'll go to a sprint car race again to watch. I can promise you it's going to be a long time before you ever see me back in one." ( heres the part I like ) Stewart is addicted to the simplicity of sprint car racing, to racing at venues across the country where the crowd is starving for gimmick-free racing. He didn't care that a field full of drivers of varying ages and talent were racing for purses that rarely reach $5,000. He made it his goal to give back to the sprint car community at every turn, especially after his accident. He improved the part that broke and caused his broken leg, and spent $110,000 on firesuits and helmets for nearly 50 drivers who needed updated safety equipment. Stewart even paid for the embroidery on the firesuits. His only request? That his Tony Stewart Racing logo be placed in a position that would not be noticed during interviews.(in part from the Associated Press)(9-27-2014)
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Dale Jr didn't qualify worth a crap but he said car was great in final practice with good speed. We shall see.
Stewart unsure if he'll race sprint cars again: For #14-Tony Stewart, there was no greater joy than escaping his everyday life and climbing behind the wheel of a sprint car. He loves the feel, the way they drive, the purity he finds at all the tiny dirt tracks across the country. When he broke his leg racing his sprint car a year ago, an injury that sidelined him for six months, he was almost defiant in his desire to never give up his hobby. But after the death of Kevin Ward Jr., who was killed when Stewart's car struck him as Ward walked on an upstate New York dirt track on Aug. 9, Stewart may never get back in a sprint car. "I would say it's going to be a long time before you ever see me in a sprint car again, if ever. I don't have any desire at this moment to get back in a car," Stewart told The Associated Press in his first interview since a grand jury decided he would not be charged in Ward's death. "If I had the option to go right now to a race, I wouldn't. I don't even know when I'll go to a sprint car race again to watch. I can promise you it's going to be a long time before you ever see me back in one." ( heres the part I like ) Stewart is addicted to the simplicity of sprint car racing, to racing at venues across the country where the crowd is starving for gimmick-free racing. He didn't care that a field full of drivers of varying ages and talent were racing for purses that rarely reach $5,000. He made it his goal to give back to the sprint car community at every turn, especially after his accident. He improved the part that broke and caused his broken leg, and spent $110,000 on firesuits and helmets for nearly 50 drivers who needed updated safety equipment. Stewart even paid for the embroidery on the firesuits. His only request? That his Tony Stewart Racing logo be placed in a position that would not be noticed during interviews.(in part from the Associated Press)(9-27-2014)
View Quote

Classy. Good on him.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:41:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

It would be more entertaining if you didnt give up so easy
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:42:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Mother Fucker  

I guess lock this one
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Mother Fucker  

I guess lock this one

I thought it was not OFFICIAL until Vern started the thread!

Anywho, 88 For The Win.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:44:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I give way to my elders. Lol
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Smoke is having a bad year. He will finish in the middle of the pack again.

That penske team looks like a winner to me this year. Johnson is off (and glad of it).
View Quote

I'm just glad he's racing after all he has gone through this summer
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Mother Fucker  

I guess lock this one
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Mother Fucker  

I guess lock this one

No BOLD, and NASCAR is an abbreviation, not a proper noun
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:46:47 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Let's use this thread. I was waiting for you but I am impatient.
View Quote
I'm old and feeble at 47 so it takes me a little longer

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:46:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mother Fucker  

I guess lock this one

I eventually got it bolded. I can never remember how to do that for some reason. They should have a book out, "ARFCOM for Dummies " .
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:50:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Go JR!

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:05:25 PM EDT
[#22]
JR should quit and put the kid from the 9 in the 88 car.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:09:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I eventually got it bolded. I can never remember how to do that for some reason. They should have a book out, "ARFCOM for Dummies " .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mother Fucker  

I guess lock this one

Too hi level --  I would need ARFCOM for Utter Retards and Old Guys.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:09:24 PM EDT
[#24]
In kinda...I am headed to a Bday for a 3yr old.....its gonna be fun

I can totally understand their conversation and way of thining
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:09:35 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:10:36 PM EDT
[#26]
GOOOOO 88!!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:12:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Go Jeff
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:13:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

see this is proof of what I mean
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:18:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Rule changes for next year : Hp cut down from 900 to about 725 , 2" cut off rear spoiler height , NO testing , no officials on pit road ( everything in pitstops monitored electronically ) , lighter cars, track bars will be adjustable by the driver
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:29:18 PM EDT
[#32]
The kid in the 9 is a wheelman, JR isn't.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding. He's actually earning his keep this year.

Full disclosure: Professional Jr basher
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Rule changes for next year : Hp cut down from 900 to about 725 , 2" cut off rear spoiler height , NO testing , no officials on pit road ( everything in pitstops monitored electronically ) , lighter cars, track bars will be adjustable by the driver
View Quote

I hope you are trolling
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

-- Reduction of horsepower to 725 via tapered spacer

Hmm, so restrictor plate racing everywhere? Dont know if I like that.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:41:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I hope you are trolling
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you are trolling

He is not, in disbelief I had to look it up.

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20140923g
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I hope you are trolling
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you are trolling

I wish I were. Its in the media this week and the pre-race show on FS1 was talking about it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
I want to point out the stupidity of this post and the lack of knowledge in your part.

Elliot drives for JR in the Nationwide Series.

JR drives for Hendrick in the Cup Series.

It isn't up to JR who drives the 88

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Repair was made to the concrete surface in turn 4 this morning. It started coming apart yesterday during the Nationwide race.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:59:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I want to point out the stupidity of this post and the lack of knowledge in your part.   Elliot drives for JR in the Nationwide Series.
JR drives for Childress in the Cup Series.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want to point out the stupidity of this post and the lack of knowledge in your part.   Elliot drives for JR in the Nationwide Series.

Hendrick
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
JR drives for Childress
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
JR drives for Childress

Holyshit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:00:35 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Hendrick
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hendrick
Fixt

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm trying to multi task and I suck at it!!

This thread could be dead for an hour but I screw up, there you are
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Every week we get a new one
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I wish I were. Its in the media this week and the pre-race show on FS1 was talking about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you are trolling

No testing and in car adjustment of the track bar?  

And pack qualifying at Daytona for God's sake?  I hope they cremated Big Bill France, otherwise he is going to over rev in his coffin.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:09:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm trying to multi task and I suck at it!!   This thread could be dead for an hour but I screw up, there you are
View Quote

What do you need to "untinker"  
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#47]
I am making a kick ass lunch pic for the race

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:18:16 PM EDT
[#48]
[/img]
Quoted:
I am making a kick ass lunch pic for the race[img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_big.gif[/img]

View Quote

I have me a bag of Tostitos and a couple Landsharks.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:25:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
[/url]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
[/url]
Quoted:

Moqueca over rice and Shiner White Wing
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:40:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[/url]
Quoted:

I'm a southern country boy, I had to google that. Lol
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top