Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2001 11:24:02 PM EDT
It's 2:20am central, and I just looked at the bottom of the page, and saw there are almost 1500 guests browsing the boards.

Who can all these people be?
Kind of creepy...or am I just paranoid?
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 11:25:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Is kinda creepy......log on people don't be afraid!

John[heavy]
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 11:37:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Crookshanks,

I'm here, it's just not worth logging in if I don't have much to say.

AFARR
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 11:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]
No, that's not what I meant.
Usually at this time of night, there's only about 50-100 guests browsing.
I realize that a lot of them are members who haven't logged on. But 1500?

I was suggesting something else, something perhaps, sinister.

Or maybe I need to get off this PC and go to bed. [|)]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 1:14:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got here, so I'm not one of the 1500.

But I just logged in so I could type this, so maybe those 1485 are like me.  I like the old system of typing my password right when I'm about to post.  Seemed faster then waiting for me to login on the main page.  I read BB's by scrolling down the page and opening up all the ones I want to read at once, then going back and read the first ones to be opened while the last ones to be opened open.  And if I'm reading 2 BB's at once ar15.com eventually logs me out after a certain time.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 2:03:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Lets see you got ATF,  FBI,  State Law groups,
Finbitch,  Roseho, Insamneaks,  Parnoied psychos ,  That is about 500 there.  
The rest are board members.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 2:40:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm here, but just because I can't force myself to do my homework. It's due in 3 hours, looks like no sleep today either. it's 4:30 am here got class at 7:30. oh well AR15.com is more important that college anyways right????
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 4:04:04 AM EDT
[#7]
All them feds can`t sleep.....they heard today they`re not getin` thier annual pay hike till september!!!!!.............[rail]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 6:22:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Trolls
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top