Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2003 11:43:12 AM EDT
Shepherd Smith did everything but call Scott Ritter a traitor...love it!

Anyone else see Ritter get his panties in a wad?? He said Bush and the administration are lying and he's the only one in the world telling the truth...whatta self-absorbed idiot.

What a freakin' dweeb...he basically called Shep a pansy for not being in the military. I would love to see someone just roll Ritter.[smash]

Part of the transcript:

[i]SS: Why are you the only on playing for Saddam's team?

SR: What a stupid question. I put in 12 years as a marine. How many did you put in.

SS: The administration says they have proof.

SR: The administration is lieing.

SS: Why is it you are the only one defending Saddam?

SR: Stunning statement by you Shep. What about my assistant you had on you network who supported averything i've said. No one has been able to disprove anythin I've said.

SS: To every other expert with we've spoken they say Saddam is hiding WMD. Why are you the only one.

SR: I'm defending the constitution of the US. I want to give peace a chance and short of finding a smoking gun I'm not for war. Shame on you for suggesting I have taken money from from Saddam. I earn my money

SS: Interesting [/i]

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:12:01 PM EDT
[#1]
What irks me the most about guys like Ritter and the so-called human shields is that they insist they're not supporting Saddam. They dont like Saddam or his regime, but think that war against him is worse.

It's such a strange and contradictory position to put yourself in, because whether you like him or not, when you oppose war against Saddam and condemn the US, you automatically and tacitly become Saddam's supporter.  You are saying "I approve of you staying in power and continuing your weapons program, Saddam."

How can you oppose Saddam yet protest against any action to get rid of his regime?  He's not going anywhere and when/if he dies his sons will take his place.  One of them is a complete psychopath.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:32:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Shepherd Smith did everything but call Scott Ritter a traitor...love it!

Anyone else see Ritter get his panties in a wad?? He said Bush and the administration are lying and he's the only one in the world telling the truth...whatta self-absorbed idiot.

What a freakin' dweeb...he basically called Shep a pansy for not being in the military. I would love to see someone just roll Ritter.[smash]

Part of the transcript:

[i]SS: Why are you the only on playing for Saddam's team?

SR: What a stupid question. I put in 12 years as a marine. How many did you put in.

SS: The administration says they have proof.

SR: The administration is lieing.

SS: Why is it you are the only one defending Saddam?

SR: Stunning statement by you Shep. What about my assistant you had on you network who supported averything i've said. No one has been able to disprove anythin I've said.

SS: To every other expert with we've spoken they say Saddam is hiding WMD. Why are you the only one.

SR: I'm defending the constitution of the US. I want to give peace a chance and short of finding a smoking gun I'm not for war. Shame on you for suggesting I have taken money from from Saddam. I earn my money

SS: Interesting [/i]
View Quote

Did Shepard say ANYTHING about taking money?  That's wild that Ritter went there.  Interesting indeed...
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#3]
After the Marine comment I think a couple of, HELL 1 Marine ought to open a can of WHOOPASS on him.

What a Scumbag!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:42:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Why havent the Marines opened a can of whoopass on this guy? Thought they took care of their own problems...
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:46:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why havent the Marines opened a can of whoopass on this guy? Thought they took care of their own problems...
View Quote

I'm from Brooklyn and as we would say FUGGETABOUTIT... HE's Gone to sleep wid da fishes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top