Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2003 10:39:28 AM EDT
Let's say you are a Police Officer that is assigned to speak at a school with the children.

You start talking about how the Police are your friend, when a child brings up the TN dog shooting incident.  It was their family, their dog.  The child tells the whole class how the police arrested their family and blew their dog's head off, and they didn't do anything wrong.

What will you tell this class of youngsters?

[b]No comment.  There is an impending investigation.

Sometimes we have to hurt good people to help them.

The dog deserved to die.  

It's your parents fault for driving too fast.

It's your dad's fault for losing his wallet.

It's complicated and you are too young to understand.

OUR police department isn't like those hicks in Tennessee.

Hey kids, shit happens.

Well, at least the officers went home safe that night.

They were following procedures.

It was ruled a good shoot.[/b]

So what excuse do you think you could give those kids to justify what occurred?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#1]
That he was a trigger happy JBT that has no right owning a gun {much less being what they call a police officer} and has been held pending his public trial.[peep].......message to self zip up flame suit NOW!!!!!!!![peep][peep]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:01:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Shut-up kid and say "Heil Cop" like the rest of the peasants.

If you look at the average LEO behavior, its based on their beliefs that;
1. All cops are above the law.
2. All civilians, however pleasant,are criminals.
3. Any laws, however offensive, are acceptable as long as they are enforced against anybody other than cops.

I'd say I am mistaken except the law enforcement organizations lobbied to get wife beating drunken cops excluded from the firearms restrictions for domestic violence, they want unrestricted weapons and class III without paperwork, hi-caps and constantly demand invasive search and seizure and illegal wiretapping from state and federal governments.

I have been attacked on the street for simply walking to the store or in one case closing up my place of business and forced to stand in the street at gunpoint.  Simply because the local control freak with a badge felt the need to show off.  After they realize they are and idiot, I always get some stupid excuse like," I was seeing if you needed help or I have not seen you before". Like I need cop permission to live and work in society.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#3]
That the officer in question was in fear of his life and was following procedures. (translate: he's a fucking puss that is terrified of dogs)

Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:25:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Just throw 'em a couple of D.A.R.E t-shirts and tell 'em to shut-up or you'll take 'em down to the station for as long as you feel like it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:38:07 AM EDT
[#5]
"The officer was afraid the dog was going to bite him. Dog bites can be serious, disabling, career ending injuries. If the dog bit the officer on the arm he wouldnt be able to drive, or type, or shoot a gun anymore. He wouldnt be able to work and provided for his family."
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:49:14 AM EDT
[#6]
The "officer" will take note of the childs name and submit it to the proper authorities so the child and their family can be taken to re-education facilities and treated for expressing independant thought.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top