Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/19/2014 10:44:30 AM EDT
Curious how many of you have had your vehicles fucked with by someone pissy over your NRA sticker(s)?

Came outside at 3am this morning to find my Tahoe egged to shit, with an egg smashed directly onto the Stand and Fight sticker on my back window....my girlfriend's beemer parked behind was untouched, along with the challenger parked in front of me. Walked up and down the street, to find no other vehicles or houses with egg on them, so I am guessing it was some liberal dick sock, angry over the sticker. The egging doesn't bother me...I'm more annoyed that it was some fucking lib doing it because of a sticker on my truck.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Surveillance cameras are you friend...and worth their weight in silver.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Surveillance cameras are you friend...and worth their weight in silver.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

I'm covered at my place. I was at the girl's house though, so there wasn't much I could do.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing negative here.  An NRA instructor stopped and chatted with me in the Home Depot parking lot when he noticed the sticker on my car.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:00:48 AM EDT
[#4]
The have one on my car but I park in a garage. I wouldn't park in front of a home, like in a driveway less thieves make note of what houses have guns.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:01:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't put any stickers on my vehicle, especially not an NRA one.

Gray man, I is.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:01:27 AM EDT
[#6]
When I was living in NoVA I had put; an NRA sticker, a VCDL sticker, a hello kitty holding an AK rifle and some others on the car me and the ex had. Never had an issue.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:03:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I put my NRA STICKER  over those guns banned business signs
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When I was living in NoVA I had put; an NRA sticker, a VCDL sticker, a hello kitty holding an AK rifle and some others on the car me and the ex had. Never had an issue.
View Quote

Now how could ANY bleeding heat possibly be offended by hello kitty?!?!?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I live in a pretty redneck state so nobody would care down here.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Mine is on the inside lid of my toolbox on my truck.

Dont need or want a possible break in on my vehicle by FSA.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:04:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:05:04 AM EDT
[#12]
If I were a hoodrat, I might consider breaking your window and giving your glovebox, center console, and underseat a quick toss.  Better than average chance of a free gun.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#13]
No hood rats in this subdivision. Just found out that the flag flying off of her garage was stolen as well.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#14]
They turned me into a newt!
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#15]
After SAFE I sanitized my car.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#16]
I got the finger from Marylander for my FBHO sticker a few months back.....I was proud.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Going to print out a large FUCK LIBERALS sticker from my plotter later, park at her house again tonight, apply the sticker, and sit in the truck behind the tinted windows waiting for them to try again. Hopefully that doesn't count as hunting over bait.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Never had a problem with mine.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:19:04 AM EDT
[#19]
I had my truck broken into. Among other things, a holster and some mags were stolen.
The cop taking the report said my sticker may have had something to do with the truck being chosen. It was hard to see,I don't buy into it,  but she does that stuff for a living....
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:21:39 AM EDT
[#20]
I have one on my windshield (lower driver's side corner and on my back window (along with BFL and others)

When driving onto FT Campbell one time a gate guard noticed it and said "nice sticker, I'm a member too".

Another one saw it a different time and asked if I had any firearms in the vehicle. to which I answered yes because I did. Then he asked if I have the paperwork to bring them on post. I said yes and started reaching for it. He told me to stop. Then he said "I just aksed if you had it, I didn't say I needed to see it. Have a nice day."

Since I live on base my neighbors are all active duty military so I have never goetten a negative comment. I have had a couple ask if they could go to the range with me when they saw me loading pelican cases into the back of the truck.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I had my truck broken into. Among other things, a holster and some mags were stolen.
The cop taking the report said my sticker may have had something to do with the truck being chosen. It was hard to see,I don't buy into it,  but she does that stuff for a living....
View Quote

It definitely had something to do with your truck being chosen. Criminals profile.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:29:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I got the finger from Marylander for my FBHO sticker a few months back.....I was proud.
View Quote

You sir are doing it right....
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:32:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:35:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Had my beater commuter keyed because of my Bush 04 sticker.  Never over NRA stickers on other cars.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#25]
I have had an NRA sticker on my car for 4+ years. Just recently I noticed where someone put a knee in my quarter panel. I narrowed it down to happening either at work, at a AA baseball game, or at a bar that is filled with pro gun types. It's a 94 Integra so I'm not too worried about it. I popped it back out from the inside.

I suspect it happened at the ball game as it's a very diverse area filled with thuglets and hipsters. I'm sure it was from the stickers. I also have a Gadsden, SKD, and Cola Warrior stickers. It actually makes me happy that I have succeeded in pissing off some anti enough to where they would resort to fucking with a vehicle.

I still hope they broke their fucking knee cap. If any anti gun tards are reading this, can you hit a fender or a door next time? Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh liberals are the worst when it comes to road rage shit like this.

You put an anti-liberal sticker on your car or drive something like a hummer... and you get more fingers than miles per gallon.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Going to print out a large FUCK LIBERALS sticker from my plotter later, park at her house again tonight, apply the sticker, and sit in the truck behind the tinted windows waiting for them to try again. Hopefully that doesn't count as hunting over bait.
View Quote

While it sounds like a fun and entertaining idea... it is also a bad idea that nothing good can come from.

You touch them and they call the police or you may find yourself quickly outnumbered.   The only thing you can do is simply film them doing the activity and let the cops come and shoot their dogs.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:41:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Sporting an NRA sticker and a Gadsden on both vehicle, plus a Boulder Rifle Club shield on the truck's bumper.  Also currently sporting a C2AA "I Will Not Comply" sticker sitting on the dash just so people and traffic cameras can see my face when they read it.  No problems in the Pussy People's Republic of Boulder, though I harbored some concern when we left the Honda in DIA's parking lot for a week during the recalls.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:42:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If I were a hoodrat, I might consider breaking your window and giving your glovebox, center console, and underseat a quick toss.  Better than average chance of a free gun.
View Quote

This is what keeps me from putting gun stickers on the car.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:44:02 AM EDT
[#30]
I frequently find 20 dollar bills under my windshield wiper blades because of mine.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:46:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Be the gray man.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#32]
I would be more concerned with some crook knowing I am a gun owner and targeting my house.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#33]
more power to those that carry the flag. The political landscape in my area can get dicey, and I know there is nothing so caustic and spiteful as a scorned liberal. I run my truck without any political stickers and keep it under the radar. It's a nice truck and I don't want to come out of the grocery store to find it scratched.

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:51:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I don't put any stickers on my vehicle, especially not an NRA one.

Gray man, I is.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:52:08 AM EDT
[#35]
I've had various firearm related decals on vehicles for the last 30 or 40 years and have never had an issue with vandalism.

I do like some of the nasty looks I get from folks on the highway.

hey lady, here's the bird, listen to your hubby, I know he's telling you to mind your own business.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:52:55 AM EDT
[#36]
I had a window smashed out, the sticker scratched out with a key (When I lived in RI).
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#37]
The only sticker I have on my car says Transsexual albino midgets for Obama.  I'm safe from liberal vandals.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Liberal faggots do that kind of chickenshit because it's the only thing they can work up the nerve to do. None of them have an ounce of integrity, courage or character, and their silly little vandalism is a perfect reflection of that.

So much for the "in your face" angry liberal.

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#39]
only sticker on my car is a small bfl on the inside of a tinted window.

It is almost invisible and you'd have to know what it was
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:58:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Average hoodrat has no idea what the NRA is much less what the sticker looks like.  

Good for you "graymen".  Because stickerless cars never get broken into.  I bet you all drive Dodge Aries' too?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:59:36 AM EDT
[#41]
The NRA sticker, Jesus fish and yellow support-the-troops ribbon got my car keyed in the Central Valley.
Got me shouted at by a crazy liberal proff in a community college, too.

Don't cave in to liberal intimidation.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:00:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Kinda depends on your area I'd imagine.  Around my town most trucks I see have some sort of pro gun sticker on them.  But to answer your question, no, I've never had an issue.

My ex father-in-law had his brand new Ford F-350 keyed in Colorado one time with the message "Go back to Texas" written on his window.  Good thing he didn't find them or I'd imagine someone would have died that day.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:01:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Never had a problem   Dont put stickers on the wifes car because she dont like stickers on her car. We do not have many problems in our part of Texas {houston area}

I was at a local meeting with my daughter and she had a pink NRA shirt on and two cops told her they liked her shirt.   Some places a NRA sticker and Texas plates will get you pulled over and searched.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol. Watch out for this guy.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:11:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:13:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I live in a pretty redneck state so nobody would care down here.
View Quote

Is it Mississippi? The only liberals I've ever seen have been on television.

That said, in MS, fucking with another man's car is a good way to end up finding out what the NRA is all about. And also, were I to fuck with someone's car, it wouldn't be an NRA members, because they are hopefully armed.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:14:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, god forbid I film and hold the people responsible for vandalizing my property.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:25:01 PM EDT
[#49]
I've never had a problem with my sticker.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#50]
No NRA stickers here but I do have a Life Free Or Die sticker on the back of my truck. I'm assuming the liberals are too stupid to get it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top