Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 10:25:44 PM EDT
My sister in law (wife's older sister) just walked out on him and their kids for her boyfriend tonight.
I smell conspiracy.  I can't believe what is happening to my family!
[pissed]
Like me, he is a hard working, patriotic, and pretty simple guy.  He is not a member or lurker here, but he is a shooter, we shoot clays together.  If you could, please lift him and the boys up in prayer that he might get him and his boys through this successfully.  Thanks guys, and sorry for the downer thread.

Sisters------> [furious]

Edited for simplification.    
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:57:32 PM EDT
[#1]
You got TK!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:08:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Man thats a hard thing to deal with...I know, my EX wife did the same thing to me and our (MY)son about a year and a half ago..he's 10 now but it still troubles him at times...I will most definitely include them in me and my son's prayers..and you too...cause it's gonna be rough on you aswell cause it sounds like you'll be there for him..which is great, thats what he'll need to keep himself strong for his kids..Take care, Russell
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:16:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Prayers are on the way
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:22:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Consider it done.

God Bless.

GBT
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:58:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Done.

SRM
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys.  Just got home from spending some time with him, he is understandably struggling.  He is a damn good guy.  They have been trying to work it out according to him, she had admitted to the affair a month ago.  It looks like she just wanted to get through the holidays and never quit seeing the other guy.  So she led him on until now.  Good news is his two kids want to stay with him and don't want anything to do with this "other" guy, and the "other" guy doesn't want them anyway.

Yes, the guns are out of his house....father in law picked them up last night when he came to deliver a severe ass chewing to his 35 nee 15 year old daughter.

His wife and mine have been running together every Saturday for a couple of years now.......and now I know why, they have been encouraging each other in the extramarital relationships, now it is truly coming out in the open.  It is just freaking disgusting.  Our in laws are old fashioned good people that never dreamed this could happen (kinda like us!), and they are so upset that they are getting physically sick.  There are now three families in complete turmoil over two cheap spineless sluts![whacko]

[furious]

Gonna go talk with the big guy and get some rest!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top