User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 6:24:41 AM EDT
Fucking dirtbag.  
[banghead]

[url]http://www.independent.co.uk/story.jsp?story=366725[/url]

SNIP....

[i]

What we did not expect was to feel so enraged at one point that we almost walked out. It was when Moore went into a rant about how the passengers on the planes on 11 September were scaredy-cats because they were mostly white. If the passengers had included black men, he claimed, those killers, with their puny bodies and unimpressive small knives, would have been crushed by the dudes, who as we all know take no disrespect from anybody. God save us from such stupid white men, especially now,
[/i]

....SNIP
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:32:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:33:49 AM EDT
[#2]
The article is linked via Drudge right now!! Top of the page!! Wooo-Hoooo!!
Now more people can learn about this babbling idiot.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:33:50 AM EDT
[#3]
It just appeared on the Drudgereport.com site.

Good work !!

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:38:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:39:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, Moore's bullshit was irritating, but the author of the article was even more insipidly stupid.

Some gems:

God save us from such stupid white men, especially now, when in the US and the UK, black people's lives are being ripped to shreds by drugs, lawlessness, fear and frightful violence plus the endless circle of racism, exclusion and incarceration.
View Quote

Oh yeah, it's the evil white people who make you slaughter each other and use drugs.  You wonder why white people don't trust you?  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that everywhere YOUR kind goes, death and mayhem follows.  Whitey didn't put the gun or the crack pipe in your hand, you did, so stop fucking bitching about it.

Remember this as we mourn the murders of two young Caribbean women, victims, it is believed, of tough black men who control some streets of Birmingham and London and Manchester and who kill because they feel like it and they can.
View Quote

And who is at fault?  Whitey?

Blood is freely spilled in clubs, schools, streets, shops, the privacy of a balcony and a small garden. Orchestrated feuds between gangs became more thrilling as guns took over from knives and knuckles.
View Quote

What do you want to bet this jackass supports gun control that obviously isn't working, or that she believes whitey is somehow to blame.

Male journalists in mainstream papers, like Moore above, write over-excitedly about the guns, giving us pictures and prices, plus interviews with cool gang members, carrying on as if this is some Tarantino movie that has hit town. Meanwhile, decent black men and women in particular – mothers, sisters, lovers and daughters – weep and grieve as black-on-black killings rise in our inner cities, just as they have in the US.
View Quote

Oh shit, now it's men who simply report the idiocy of blacks that are at fault.  [rolleyes]

Maybe YOU need to do something about the BLACK men in YOUR midst dipshit!!

Oh my God, even in the UK the blacks commit egregious violence and use drugs, and there "intellectuals" complain that it's the white folks who are through some mystical racist control at fault for it all.  Their feminazis also seek to blame men who didn't do anything wrong for not "doing something" to end the violence committed by black men.

Liberals of a feather flock together.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:43:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:47:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Does any of this surprise anyone? Here's a guy who has become rich by being a complete bafoon. Why should this shock anyone?

What I'm hoping is that a 6' 5" 275-lb bodybuilding relative of one of those "cowardly" victims finds this asshole in a dark alley one night...
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:51:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think he was referring to Moore as the "Stupid White Man"  I took the article as the liberal press blaming guns instead of looking at the root cause of black on black violence.  It was also a condemnation of the black community for failing to police itself.  That is how I took the article.
View Quote

I can see how you might read it that way, but I've seen too many of these "we need to take responsibility for ourselves by expecting the government to crack down on our problems" stories to see it that way.  

There was condemnation of behavior, but the responsibility for said behavior was misplaced on white racism and sexism, something so sickeningly disingeniuous that it only a truly ignorant Marxist could ever dare to write it down.  I'm sick of blacks placing the blame for THEIR unacceptable behavior on the shoulders on whites.  I didn't make them turn to crime, drugs, and violence.  I didn't make them poor.  Not only did I not make them poor (or try to keep them that way), there are plenty of poor white people who seem to be able to keep their asses out of trouble.  So what the fuck is their problem???
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:05:25 AM EDT
[#9]
The reason people didn't fight is because these things have always ended with the highjackers releasing their captives or an entry team boarding the aircraft on the ground. I would say it has nothing to do with being white or black.  I can guaranty that I will be dead before I let an aircraft I am on be flown into a target after Sept 11 th.

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:16:06 AM EDT
[#10]
What a worthless dirtbag! Saying what I would like to do to Micheal Moore is probably a board code violation...
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:21:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Michael Moore calling white people (even those on 9/11) 'scardy-cats' or 'wimpy' is to me like black people calling them 'crackers' or 'honkies'. It is so ridiculously silly that I simply can't take it as an insult.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can guarantee that I will be dead before I let an aircraft I am on be flown into a target after Sept 11 th.
View Quote

Amen!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:27:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#14]
It's not a white OR black issue.

That bastard referred to the victims of terror as "scaredy-cats".

THAT is what pissed me off the most.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#15]
[img]http://www.iofilm.co.uk/pix/people/m/michael_moore_bowling.jpg[/img] W.I.M.P.
Weak Inefective Malingering Pussy
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:34:41 AM EDT
[#16]
You know, just when you think he cant sink any lower, he goes places you couldn't imagine anyone going.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#17]
With no prior planning one group out of three managed to stop the terrorists that took over their plane.  Unfortunately they died but they did stop the fvckers. That pretty good for "scarediy cats".  Fvck him.  I doubt he is this stupid rather he likes to piss people off to gain publicity.  What an assclown.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Didn't our mostly white poplulation, like, kinda kick the whole world's ass twice last century?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:49:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Moore is such an f-ing pussy that I bet even given what we know about al-qaeda, if a plane he was on was hijacked he would do nothing but shit himself and whimper and moan waiting for a fiery death.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:52:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's not a white OR black issue.

That bastard referred to the victims of terror as "scaredy-cats".

THAT is what pissed me off the most.
View Quote

Absofuckinglutely, RBAD!  I'd like to see how courageous this prick is when faced with his imminent death.  Curled up in a fetal position and crying like a pussy no doubt!

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:07:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Moore is such an f-ing pussy that I bet even given what we know about al-qaeda, if a plane he was on was hijacked he would do nothing but shit himself and whimper and moan waiting for a fiery death.  
View Quote

Isn't that the fvcking truth!

I'll bet a month's pay that anyone facing hijackers on airliners from now on will be quietly wispering to each other...
[size=6][b]Does anybody here have a gun?[/size=6][/b]

(Oh please, please, please, tell me somebody has a gun on board...)
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:07:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:19:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:21:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Sadly, his right to express such tripe is what most of us champion.  However, just because you posess the right to do something, doesn't mean you have the obligation to exercise it so harmfully.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:23:53 AM EDT
[#25]
I see the pictures they were putting up on Drudge, but I am geeting a 500 Servlet error from that link.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#26]
For your pleasure:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/phpbb/

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:38:00 AM EDT
[#27]
"If the passengers had included black men, he claimed, those killers, with their puny bodies and unimpressive small knives, would have been crushed by the dudes, who as we all know take no disrespect from anybody."

Clearly, Moore lies awake at night having hot sweaty fantasies of being some black man's bitch.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
For your pleasure:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/phpbb/

View Quote

Hmm.. seems to be down...

What a friggin' $#ithead
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:58:40 AM EDT
[#29]
I knew there was a good reason to dislike this guy from his antics years ago, now he is beneath contempt.  I'll bet his POS "Bowling for Columbine," will receive an Academy Award.

He is a bloated, self important, petty little snot sucker.

Bilster
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Look, the fact of the matter is that this guy needs to get as much publicity as possible, seeing as he has no writing or directorial talent what so ever. I mean, if I were a one-armed stripper, you're damned straight I'd be passing out flyers!!! He can't draw people in to see his movie, so does the second best thing, uses the media to disseminate his ignorance and egotism.

God, I hate that guy
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:16:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

He would probably try to interview them after he messed himself.

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Isn't that the fvcking truth!

I'll bet a month's pay that anyone facing hijackers on airliners from now on will be quietly wispering to each other...

[size=6][b]Does anybody here have a gun?[/size=6][/b]

(Oh please, please, please, tell me somebody has a gun on board...)
View Quote

No I can't have a gun on the plane but I bet my stainless steel pen would look very nice sticking out of a terrorist.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I think he was referring to Moore as the "Stupid White Man"  ...
View Quote

I also thought that at first (and Moore certainly is a stupid white male!).

However, after reading the passage about ten times, I think the author is (at least for the sake of argument) accepting Moore’s premise of cowardly white men, but is rejecting the idea that there is anything desirable about violent black men.  

The statement “God save us from such stupid white men” is sarcasm meant to imply that the real threat to society is from violent black men, not cowardly white ones.

He (or maybe she) then lists some pretty convincing examples of horrific crimes committed by black males.

As far as Moore’s statement goes, I’m delighted.  This should show just about everybody what an idiot he is!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#33]
I wish that phat phuck would have a heart attack.  

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Michael Moore - another fine product from Flint, MI.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

First, he'd try to convince the hijackers that he was on their side and they should stop somewhere and let him off. If he had been on Flight 93, he would have ratted on the other passengers in the hope that the hijackers would stop somewhere and let him off.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#36]
IDIOT!!!!! [stick]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#37]

[img]http://www.queenscourier.com/archives/2001/images/Lawler112101a.jpg[/img]

See the bald middle-age white guy in this picture?

Is THIS the sort of "stupid white man" or "scaredy-cat" that would have been pissing in his pants at the sight of terrorists with boxcutters on 9-11? Does he even have a connection to 9-11?

Yes. This is Kevin Blum. He worked in the World Financial Center that was obliterated that day. Luckily he was on a business trip out of town that day.  He escaped death that time, but just a few weeks later, when American Airlines Flight 587 crashed in the neighborhood of Belle Harbor in the Rockaways, he lost his sister and nephew as the plane landed on their house.

Okay so he's had a few close brushes with death. How does that prove he's not just another white "scaredy-cat" who would cower with fear where a black man would stand strong and fight?

Well you see, Mr. Blum himself once had his run-in with an angry, aggressively violent black man. On the night of Dec. 7, 1993, Blum and dozens of other passengers aboard a New York commuter train were confronted by an angry black man with gun who went on a rampage shooting innocent strangers one after another. That man's name was Colin Ferguson.  "I kept hearing pop, pop, pop-pop and then people screaming," Blum recalled.

As Colin Ferguson reloaded and again began to fire, Blum, face down with perhaps 40 other terrified passengers at the other end of the train, leapt to his feet and subdued the killer. He rushed the armed shooter from the opposite end of the train and wrestled him to the ground.

It was Kevin Blum - just an average, unarmed, bald, middle-aged, white, securities broker - who took on an armed, angry, homicidal black man on a New York subway and overcame him and saved the lives of many other riders.

It was a white guy who was the hero - not a black man, though there were several on that train then. THEY were the ones cowering, watching this unassuming white guy subdue an armed, violent black man.

But that's just one story of one average, middle-aged white guy, the kind of guy that Micheal Moore might pass on the street and never give a second thought about.

Or if he did notice Mr. Blum in a crowd, he'd might just think, "There goes exactly what I'm talking about - a boring, stupid, cowardly, scaredy-cat white guy". But most likely Micheal Moore would probably just pass Mr. Blum on the street without even a glance, all the while thinking, "Hmmm... these boogers taste pretty good".

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Is everyone missing the obvious?

Weren't the passengers of the Pennsylvania flight who took down the hijackers all white?

You know, the "Let's Roll" guys.  

How cowardly were they?

That fat turd Moore would've given blowjobs to those pirates in filthy nightshirts just to be given a painless and quick death.  

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#39]
This ass is just using race to sell his book and movie.  I don't reall care what color someone is I seen many stupid white, black, asian, and american indian people. No race has a monopoly on stupidity.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 2:38:00 PM EDT
[#40]
I think you oughta send that to him...

^
|
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 2:58:23 PM EDT
[#41]
[url]http://www.michaelmoore.com/email/index.php[/url]
The brown stain on the mattresse's email addys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top